• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Open Range

MADUCE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2004
DALLAS,TEXAS
www.tigervalley.com
Tiger Valley well have open training days starting May 2nd, 2009. We hope to have the range open 2 weekends a month. Everything will be open except the shoot house for your use. Tiger Valley is proud of the relationship with SNIPER'S HIDE and those who attend from there. Along that line I hope you guys will monitor the activity around you and if you see someone screwing up, plant a foot accordingly or call me to do so. Shooting starts on the KD range at 9:00am and moves back every 30 minutes or as shooters desire. If a group of you wants to run a short match, we can accommodate that also. Cost is $30.00 per day, we supply all targets on the KD range. If your shooting pistol on anything but steel or plate racks bring your own or will will have them for sale.

Re: Tiger Valley Open Range

Kool
was hoping you guys would have some more open shoots, May should be perfect...pending how wee wench recovery is going

I can almost remember the pit comedy show

Have to hit up Wil, Shaggy and anyone else local to Austin, carpool etc

be great to wring out x47 some more, hope to see you guys on the line

I will post the other weekend as soon as I know when the State Department class is. I promised them 15 days that month, I just don't know which days they are

finally a place close enough to stretch the .308 out over 300!

Im in for Saturday. I think the group from ATX/SA (so far) is:

Wil
Fikes
Me
Adventurer_96 (our MN castaway)

Who else?

I will be representing Lampasas at the Open Shoot on Saturday. Also looking forward to meeting Adventure_96 as I once spent 2 long cold years in Duluth MN in my previous life.

CDAT

does this mean the range will be open on sunday as well?

I gotta work saturday but I'll be there sunday come hell or high water if its open!

rgr...that's my understanding... sat/sun

all is open but the shoot house..

I propose we start at 300 & bang steel all teh way back to 1K...getting dope & alleviating the need to target pullers... unless there is an objection...

we can retire to the tower from there, then on to some carbine pistol work if we so desire.

excellent. I'll be coming from North DFW in the A.M. Who wants rudy's breakfast tacos?

Doubtful if i will be there, wee wench still needs some time.

Been a crazy last 6 months but everything is going good, time is something i have plenty of

Soon i will be back on firing line, until then i have plenty to keep me busy playing house wench

Give me a call before you head that way so I can give you a range report. Bruce called and said they had 5 inches of rain yesterday. I am going in early Friday and I can get an idea of how bad the roads might be. 972-977-9512

Waco Weather report

WacoWeather.jpg

Hell, Ive proned in plenty of mud. Now I have a luxurious shooting mat. Whats to worry about?
laugh.gif

oh i'm goin. I'll be in a poncho shooting off a raft but i'm goin!

plus...those things have cup holders!

Anybody got any steel there gonna bring?

There is steel at TV already... Someone will have to volunteer their truck to haul it out to the range from storage though...

takes about 15min, 3-4 dudes, & a truck

Rain is not a concern @TV

Wind thou

those of you who have yet to enjoy the wind @TV....enjoy!!

Thanks TJ for a great day, look forward to the next one.
Good seeing everyone again as well.

Best,
Jimmy

T.J. and the crew,

I can't thank you guys enough for the opportunity to shoot with you this afternoon. I wish I could have brought more than boring stories and bad jokes. Maybe next time I'll be able to bring a boom stick and something to feed it with.

If you're reading this and you haven't been to Tiger Valley, GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO. It's a tremendous resource and one of the best laid out shooting facilities I've seen in civilian hands. Not to mention, the guys out there know their $hit. I'm surprised they let me in the gate, it must have been "bring your local MN castaway to the range" day.

Guys, especially Shaggy for getting me there and T.J. for providing such a cool range, thanks again and I look forward to the next time, whether it's in a month or five years. If I can ever repay the favor in the froooooooozen Great White north, let me know.

Pete

Great to see yo out there bro... You are welcome here anytime.

Consider Texas your safe house from the frozen North....lol

Thanks again to TJ & the crew... yea you too Bruce...

We enjoyed it!

-Wil

thanks again TJ and good to see all you Austin Comedy club members as usual. Good to mete pete and other guys as well. To you guys shooting the four man, get ready allot of heavy lifting going on yesterday and the mother of all night shoots is being prepped

just had one this past weekend...