• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team Sniper Date?

Re: Tiger Valley Team Sniper Date?

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updated Oct 29, 2010:
I spoke to TJ, and here is the MINIMUM round count for the Team Match:

200 rounds- spotter (AR guy)
125 rounds- precision (bolt guy)
50 rounds- pistol

These are minimum counts, so I would take a few more rounds than what is stated. </span></span>

Can't wait for this match, The Boltripper has agreed to let me tag along again.....

Can not wait for this. This will be my last match before I have to head to Korea, so its going to be fun. Sharpstick, just make sure to watch your brass.

Cool! Can't wait for another match at TV! Any one doing the Beat the Heat shoot?

W<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yep can't come soon enough... OKIES going down!!! </div></div>
LOL! Amen! My brother and I will be there! </div></div>
Dont you guys say that every year?? Look forward to seeing you guys down there. I really am lookin forward to it not being 110!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES! I'm going to throw up a barracade on I-35 at the TX/OK border!!! </div></div>
California might boycott you.....

i've been waiting for this one, i will be there.

Damn Rich... where's the love? Don't hate the Okie's. Do you not remember being one? We just might let you north of the red river again someday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Turtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn Rich... where's the love? Don't hate the Okie's. Do you not remember being one? We just might let you north of the red river again someday.</div></div>

no hate.. just love for the competition, and little trash talk to get in your head a bit (if that's possible, I usually have to resort to "you know how i know your gay" jokes.)

SevenBat-- keep practicing..maybe someday...and I know you'll be at the 9/11 match right? I got something special for you there. LOL!

I'm out of the game. I had surgery on my foot that didn't go well. Can't run or sprint and have to limit standing time. I need to find a bench rest group now I guess
frown.gif

TJ was up here running the sniper portion of the SWAT Nationals and we talked a little about the Team match coming up in November. He has got a lot planned and it seems to be shaping up to be one of the best ones yet!

I am definitely wanting to go. Hopefully I can find a partner to team up with.

Sleeper and I just signed up two teams! It was a little tricky on their website. Had to go to the calendar, then look at November, click on the match, and then purchase it there to sign up.
Can't wait....these matches are a blast!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: socket70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this this still a good description of the match (even though its a couple years old)?
</div></div>

ya, not really
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sleeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: socket70</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this this still a good description of the match (even though its a couple years old)?
</div></div>

ya, not really
eek.gif
</div></div>
Is there one somewhere?

Looks like we will have a 60 foot high tower for one of the stages into the UKD range. With slope of the range it will give us 75 feet of elevation above the targets. It also will allow shots into the back area to 1300 yards.

Yes there is pistol .TJ always puts on a bad ass match, hes not going to tell you all his secrets . Just show up with all your kit you will love it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sharpstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for this match, The Boltripper has agreed to let me tag along again..... </div></div>

Tell Scott to keep his magazine pouch secured...

Definitely liking the November match date this year, nothing like late fall in Texas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sharpstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for this match, The Boltripper has agreed to let me tag along again..... </div></div>

Tell Scott to keep his magazine pouch secured... </div></div>

Tell Bach to bring his handcuff keys...wait wrong match..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sharpstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't wait for this match, The Boltripper has agreed to let me tag along again..... </div></div>

Tell Scott to keep his magazine pouch secured... </div></div>

Tell Bach to bring his handcuff keys...wait wrong match.. </div></div>

Yes, wrong match, my dear, but nice try!
smile.gif

I guess this is a question for TJ. Is the match full or is there room for one more team?

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We still have some openings for this match. This match will have some different and challenging shooting situations. </div></div>
You havnt let us down yet! Im looking forward to another awesome match!

All i can say is i hopr you like heights

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All i can say is i hopr you like heights </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
123 </div></div>

Clear as mud.....

I need a partner...mine can't get off work....

Mick

Come on somebody has to know someone needing a partner.....

Help me out guys

Mick

Mick, I know somebody that can shoot a bolt gun. If you don't mind shooting with an old man. Your a daisy If you do