• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

Re: Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

I would like to join in the party. Have bolt gun and a plinker AR - not the best for spotter/gas gunner. LMK if anyone wants to team up....

I will be recovering from knee replacement surgery so I cannot make this one. Hope to make one later in the year. Sounds like a great match as always. If you have not shot one of these, do so, as they are great training. TJ rocks with stage creativity.
John H.
Fort Worth

I hope there are still some spots left. I have not signed up yet, but will be soon.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: secondstoryguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TJ informed me that it will be approximately 100 rnds precision rifle, 175 rnds AR and 75 rnds pistol. </div></div>

So, double that and you will be fine.... <grin>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: secondstoryguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TJ informed me that it will be approximately 100 rnds precision rifle, 175 rnds AR and 75 rnds pistol. </div></div>
So, double that and you will be fine.... <grin> </div></div>
Big +1! Money is being mailed today.

Bill & I will be attending. I had read on here...100 rnds precision rifle, 175 rnds AR and 75 rnds pistol...Is this the official round count? Any info on how many teams are signed up?

Thanks,
Chance

Looks like I will be dragging my fat arse down for this one!!!!!

My teammate says he can drag me around like tactical ted if I fall down or can't complete a stage so we have half a chance to finish last or better (MAYBE!!!)

See y'all there!!!

NOmag

Stupid question time:

Can the precision gun be gas powered?
Can we use spotting scopes, kestrels, stuff like that?

Me and a buddy are heading that way for the fall shoot, looking foward to it.

Yes the precision gun can be gas powered.

And you can use all that unless its forbiden in a stage, like a suprise stage.

Safety breifing is usually at 8:00am. You should plan to be there about 7:30 to sign in.

I saw TJ and Bruce yesterday, they are working on some cool props for the match. They are down at the range all week preparing for this match.

This is going to be a <span style="font-weight: bold">BLAST</span>, unless I have to drag my new stand in teammate like Tactical Ted across the finish line more than once or twice..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This is going to be a <span style="font-weight: bold">BLAST</span>, unless I have to drag my new stand in teammate like Tactical Ted across the finish line more than once or twice..

</div></div>

Oh you better hit the gym hard and plan on draggin my fat ass everywhere... I ate 3 large pizzas myself last night. Im working on putting 20 lbs or more on before match time...

NOmag

<span style="color: #FF0000">URGENT!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEED HELP NEED HELP NEED HELP NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Just found out today that my teammate will not be able to come to the match. I am looking for a partner. I will bring both my long gun and AR to the match on Sat. I have a good amount of ammo to cover both. Please let me know ASAP if anyone can help me out. My cell is 608-469-6667. You can also get me back on here or [email protected]. I will be in and out of meetings today so just leave a message and I will get back with you. If anyone has questions please let me know also. Thanks

Go figure that Boltripper would want all the brass. He is like a DAM gremlin. Dont let him stay up late or put water on him or he will multiply. I think this time I am going to use nothing but Monarch or Wolf so he cant reuse a dam round (Loud evel laugh as I twist the end of my black handle bar mustach). Just want to let everyone know that I have found a partner. Me and In da weeds will be kicking ass.

Is that the the steakhouse on the west side of 35 just north of the mexia exit?

Works for me, shoot me your # and ill call you when we get there.

I hate to miss this one. Two women I work with just had babies and started maternity leave, so now I've got to work Saturday! Dungan's going to shoot with Sleeper in my place. Good luck to all, and be safe...

As a head's up, instead of serving food after the match on Sunday, we'll be providing it as lunch on Saturday.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

It looked like range was getting hammered by rain according to radar. I Hope not....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In da weeds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea, what is the policy on excessive moisture? </div></div>

Scuba is an acronym for self contained underwater breathing apparatus. It may also refer to:

* Scuba diving, the use of a self-contained breathing set to stay underwater for periods of time
* Scuba set, the equipment used to do scuba diving

learn it
live it
you will get wet