• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

Re: Tiger Valley Team Sniper match Date?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasRifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.
First day ran long, NOmag had to shoot to 800 with the trucks headlights on while he was in the "attic"

Tiny snow flurries were flying around this morning.
Humid enough you could see your own trace from the bullet if you kept still.
</div></div>

At least he had the truck headlights. I couldn't even see the AR steels and my sniper only got one shot off from the attic. Lol. </div></div>
yeah we noticed after you had to dump 2 mags at them. Then the thought was" damn I bet he can't see. " </div></div>

I could barely make out the frame. I had a good idea where the steels were, so I just sprayed and prayed back and forth. I used 45 rounds for 6 targets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasRifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 4Rail_Gunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich and Geordie took second.

Alot of fun, was cold.
First day ran long, NOmag had to shoot to 800 with the trucks headlights on while he was in the "attic"

Tiny snow flurries were flying around this morning.
Humid enough you could see your own trace from the bullet if you kept still.
</div></div>

At least he had the truck headlights. I couldn't even see the AR steels and my sniper only got one shot off from the attic. Lol. </div></div>

Yeah the headlights did help on the L/R targets and thanks to everyone that stayed to help!!!!! I was pretty happy with where my partner carried us to finish and I was just happy my fat slow ass could make it from the 800yd to the 200 yard line without stopping for a beer.

Oh ps
to whoever got the extra points at 600 yrds sorry but I thought it was my target and was really digging the group I shot until my partner told me we had no hits on our target but the one I was shooting at kept coming up with spotters sooooooo! Sorry partner and I had a great time.

Later,
NOmag

I think that Team 24 - Opalvom got our donated points. He was wondering why the spotters he was seeing did not match his corrections...

It was the first team match that I have not shot with Pickett for a partner. Nomag and I got out one day to confirm zero and that was about it. Without much training together and breaking and having to fix 2 guns between stages, I was happy with how we did and had a great time. Thanks- 700 & 800yd first round hit in the dark, good job.

The reason that he made it from the 800yd line to the 200yd without stopping for beer, is because I kept taking them out of his pack. HAHAHAHA I bet he is still cussing me for that..

TexasRifleman- Sorry about the lights. Sheldon had his on for you, but did not realize to get everyone to turn thiers on till after you had went through the window.

Thanks and Good Job Nomag..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think that Team 24 - Opalvom got our donated points. He was wondering why the spotters he was seeing did not match his corrections...

It was the first team match that I have not shot with Pickett for a partner. Nomag and I got out one day to confirm zero and that was about it. Without much training together and breaking and having to fix 2 guns between stages, I was happy with how we did and had a great time. Thanks- 700 & 800yd first round hit in the dark, good job.

The reason that he made it from the 800yd line to the 200yd without stopping for beer, is because I kept taking them out of his pack. HAHAHAHA I bet he is still cussing me for that..

TexasRifleman- Sorry about the lights. Sheldon had his on for you, but did not realize to get everyone to turn thiers on till after you had went through the window.

Thanks and Good Job Nomag..
</div></div>

Thanks brother and next time we can train up before hand!

Had a great time and Thanks to TJ and crew for a fun weekend.

LAter,
NOmag

+1 to TJ and his crew for a great match, despite the weather.

This was our first Tactical match (and it showed in our scores)

Team 29 had a great time and we learned a lot.....we will be better prepared next time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sirostac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">His partner already was holstered. I still think he hit the stand, but the RO said different.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
</div></div>

Nate it is over, deep breaths bro
eat a breakfast taco dude and take a drag off a cigarette </div></div>

NO I WILL NOT LET IT GO. I will have a breakfast taco and a cigarette. Need to send me that pic you took of use both. Should have got one with Wil too. </div></div>

AWWWWWWWWWWW Nate.... Where's the love brother?
laugh.gif

Everything I learned about pistol shooting I learned at T.V.
laugh.gif

My partner and I stunk it up bad...REAL bad....but we had a blast. T.J. and crew put on yet another class act!

...oh and Nate....I really did hit the steel! LOL! </div></div>

I will give you love with my size ten boot in your ass. LOL.

Great match T.J.
Thanks to all of the RO's also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LAter,
NOmag

</div></div>

Great shooting in the attic! I couldn't believe you made those hits in the dark. Very well done. And to everyone else thanks for coming out and making it a good time. Always fun to see some high dollar toys being drug through the mud
grin.gif

-Attic stage penthouse dweller

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris L.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LAter,
NOmag

</div></div>

Great shooting in the attic! I couldn't believe you made those hits in the dark. Very well done. And to everyone else thanks for coming out and making it a good time. Always fun to see some high dollar toys being drug through the mud
grin.gif

-Attic stage penthouse dweller </div></div>

Chris I know you liked it up in the attic. The walls to block the wind, dark , and a man all to your self.

who was it that had the video camera duct taped to their AR ??
I would love to see some of that footage !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chris L.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LAter,
NOmag

</div></div>

grin.gif

-Attic stage penthouse dweller </div></div>

Thanks man but I can assure you it was 90% gun and 9% luck and 1% me because I am no good at this crap but I have fun trying.

Later,
NOmag

I had the camera taped to my AR. Am trying to get the video rotated and cut together. Will get a link set up when she is all done with.

We had a great time too.

I think it took a couple days to get the bones thawed out...

Thanks to TJ and the Gang for a great match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who was it that had the video camera duct taped to their AR ??
I would love to see some of that footage !!</div></div>

I had one taped to mine. The camera was not mine and I have yet to see the video. If I get a copy, I will post it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Airone</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNAFUBAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">who was it that had the video camera duct taped to their AR ??
I would love to see some of that footage !!</div></div>

I had one taped to mine. The camera was not mine and I have yet to see the video. If I get a copy, I will post it. </div></div>

I bet we either hear the f-bomb <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline">ALOT</span></span></span> from that camera or someone will be adding a lot of beeps to it!!!!

Later,
NOmag

You dont realy hear anything on mine. Will have to see about getting a better one for the four man.