• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TiK Crack Tok promoting Socialsim

The most meaningful quote from the article…

“Some are dedicating more time to loved ones and meaningful hobbies, which is where we find true happiness, according to Chamorro-Premuzic. But he said: "The reality is that most people struggle following this advice, at times because they don't believe it and at times because they are less interested in being happy than we think, and even than they say."

Studies show that the most happiness (and least stress) that the average American derives from a vacation is experienced in the week leading up to the time off. And by the end of the vacation, happiness and stress levels are back to “normal” work levels. Americans spend the time before the vacation thinking about how awesome their vacation will be, and spent their vacation thinking about all of the stuff they “should” be doing at work. Americans are hard-wired for work.

LoL! These little spoiled shi#s, need to get the F out of mommies basement and start making their own F'n samiches! Just wait until they're marched to that hot, nasty, factory, worked for 16+ hours, then given their fish-head and rice bowl. LoL! Mac

Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall in their one room cardboard box home in 20 years while they are living hand to mouth and wondering why. They will still be blaming it on everybody else of course.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
----------
"Now, I live in a society where my productivity matters more than my well-being, and so I'm just depressed and anxious all the time.
----------

Yeeeaah....... That is the same crowd that claims that they "do not need truckers and farmers because I can just go to the grocery store 1 block away to get my food"...
smiley_freak.gif

Thank god I have sons that know what work is!

Youngest works full time, goes to school, has a computer repair biz on the side and still finds time to shoot service rifle matches on the weekends.

My life motto "Work hard, Play hard"
From Nightcrawler "If you want to win the lottery, first you have to make the money to buy a ticket." :Lou Bloom

Ive done my part gotten rid of all of them no more twitter , tick tock or that other dirty pro communist site face book . you tube is my last vice i just love the cat video's too much to stop using it also the reloading video's are pretty good .

Its emotionally ill-equipped parents. Just listened to psychologist yesterday explaining her son is freaking out over getting drafted and WWIII. Fucking retards, both of them. But the kid never had a chance.

Same one was screeching about believing in personal freedom, but said it was time to force people to get vaccinated. Spent weeks bragging about her kid not doing any actives at school until the tax was available to him. Got COVID again after her booster shot, had it twice last year, after her other shots.

Last edited: