• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka vs Sig Cross vs MDRX??

Daret

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2020
Kentucky
I get it’s weird but hear me out. So I recently picked up a MDRX in 5.56 in their new Tungsten. I have a SRS A1 .308 and I’ve decided to let it go to eventually pick up a matching newer model later.

Anyways I want to replace my .308 and Im torn on what rifle to go with. My SRS A1 is a tack driver and I want something close to par that can stay compact and light for hunting. MDRX is a bulpup and keeps me from having another gun but I’ve seen there are issues with DT .308 conversions. Sig Cross is small and light weight but they have poor QC. Tikka sounds great with an upgraded chassis but then I’m starting to get away from compact. Just looking for some input and suggestions. Thanks!

Reactions: Curtidor
I get it’s weird but hear me out. So I recently picked up a MDRX in 5.56 in their new Tungsten. I have a SRS A1 .308 and I’ve decided to let it go to eventually pick up a matching newer model later.

Anyways I want to replace my .308 and Im torn on what rifle to go with. My SRS A1 is a tack driver and I want something close to par that can stay compact and light for hunting. MDRX is a bulpup and keeps me from having another gun but I’ve seen there are issues with DT .308 conversions. Sig Cross is small and light weight but they have poor QC. Tikka sounds great with an upgraded chassis but then I’m starting to get away from compact. Just looking for some input and suggestions. Thanks!
I have 2 Sig Cross. One 6.5cm in camo 18” and the other is the Sig Cross PRS 6.5cm 24”. The hunting setup is bouncy without a can. 8.8lbs Other than that it’s amazing. The PRS out the box is phenomenal. 19.7lbs
Shot the Seekins HHP and love it. But I would take the PRS all day as long as I don’t have to back pack it in.