• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Time for a little wolf hunting!

Re: Time for a little wolf hunting!

not here....see how they screwed us over, just because our plan didn't fit into their sensitivities, we dont get to play along.

i'm thinking a .223 AI stoked with 53 grain TSX boolits oughta restore the balance...

NO... you can't hunt wolves. They don't do any damage and should be protected from you cruel hunters !!

YA RIGHT....

KILL THEM ALL !!

Cattle don't stand a chance !
mad.gif
Not to mention our Elk, moose, deer herds......
eek.gif

wolf_kill.jpg

wolf_bloody_tracks.jpg

I would like to hang a few on my wall. Would be fun to call some in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSS=
Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

</div></div>

old sheepherders trick was to run one through the guts and let them run miles off and die.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dennis_in_VA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSS=
Shoot
Shovel
Shut up

</div></div>

old sheepherders trick was to run one through the guts and let them run miles off and die.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Actually, more often than not what happens is they go back to the pack wounded. The pack will then kill it.

Don't ask me how I know. If I remember correctly I think it was in a bar one night.
whistle.gif

Chicken fat add sponge. After seeing what I did in Darby, Mt this is awesome news. Glad some of you western boys gonna get your lives and rights back, time to WAKNSTAK!!

Those wolves has killed way too many of our elk heards here in Idaho its time we took our states back and removed these worthless killers

great lakes region as well.. finally we can do our own management. i got some SMKs for them fucking things.

SWEET! now they better figure out a season for those deer killin' SOB's so I don't have to worry about going to jail for shooting them
wink.gif

Here's another for ya. Here in Oregon, if a wolf is caught killing livestock...we catch them with a humane trap, collar them, then let them go again in the same backyard they were caught killing the livestock in the first place! Yet another example of how screwed up this state is.

Check out the link...

http://www.lagrandeobserver.com/News/Loc...amb-killing-wol