• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Time to bitch about winter?

[IMG2=JSON]{"alt":"Image may contain: text","data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"479","width":"477","src":"https:\/\/scontent.fric1-1.fna.fbcdn.net\/v\/t1.0-9\/26168415_10212869590352710_3439412771925284191_n.jpg?oh=385565feb4764afe2d2f5e0be97a156d&oe=5AF602A0"}[/IMG2]

I hope it's cold as my exwifes heart come Super Bowl day, give the tourists something to talk about,

My mechanical heat doesn't work and I woke to all my pipes frozen. It took till about 45mins ago to get running water, before that I was melting ice for drinking and hygiene needs. I put up with southern summers so that I don't have to deal with shit like this in the winter. The thermostat is reading 45* in the house, and that's in an area where the fireplace is helping to take the chill off. At this rate my trip to Chicago in a few days may be an improvement.

It warmed up to mid thirties and rained for two days here. January thaw. Roofs all slid and life is good. Turned back to snow in the middle of the night and we are back to our winter wonderland. Just steady snow @ about 1/2" an hour, predicted to continue for a few days. Skid steer with 4 way plow and motor grader, fueled and ready to spring into action.