• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to cancel Disney

I'm not certain the hairdresser was "gay." I'm thinking that Bugs was playing the stereotypical "female hairdresser" (as if "in drag") or something. Bugs was most excellent when "in drag," when he felt the situation warranted it.

I love to point out the mouse BS, but I’m not sure this is it, this isn’t making one’s kids anymore gay than clinger in MASH.

Infact I think MASH wouldn’t have been able to have been made today, showing crossdressing in a funny way and as a way for someone to try to be sent back home

Reactions: BCP
I love to point out the mouse BS, but I’m not sure this is it, this isn’t making one’s kids anymore gay than Klinger in MASH.

Precisely. Klinger was not gay. He was simply trying to "Section 8" himself out of the Army by dressing "in drag." And as long as the show depicts the cross dressing in an exaggerated way (as with Bugs and Klinger), I don't think anyone would derive LGBTQ things from it. Everyone knew why Klinger did what he did.... and why Bugs did what he did. No issue. But the "woke" may not agree.

In fact, I think MASH wouldn’t have been able to have been made today, showing crossdressing in a funny way and as a way for someone to try to be sent back home

Along with series like "All in the Family" etc. etc. And movies like "Blazing Saddles."

Precisely. Klinger was not gay. He was simply trying to "Section 8" himself out of the Army by dressing "in drag." And as long as the show depicts the cross dressing in an exaggerated way (as with Bugs and Klinger), I don't think anyone would derive LGBTQ things from it. Everyone knew why Klinger did what he did.... and why Bugs did what he did. No issue. But the "woke" may not agree.

Along with series like "All in the Family" etc. etc. And movies like "Blazing Saddles."

Indeed

Disney’s woke super gay BS had destroyed lots of my favorite scifi stuff, I got gay friends and really don’t care what adults do in the bedroom, but damn if their BS doesn’t make me want to knee jerk to be LESS supportive of gay stuff.

Good friend of mine, gay guy, would never know if you were a acquaintance or knew him professionally, he was also a officer in the army as well as a F500 CEO, very successful in all, we were driving past one of those gay parades and he said “fucking fagots”, I was like WTF? He said, “you don’t see me blocking people from going to work or dressing like that around kids do you?”

He also took me to a NGPA meeting, it’s like gay pilots, some of the younger flamboyant types were all going off about the military not being as open as they would like, the old timer guys said something along the lines of “it was non of anyones business, and everyone had everyone’s back anyways, what’s your point?”

Changed the way I view lots of this stuff

Last edited:
Indeed

Disney’s woke super gay BS had destroyed lots of my favorite scifi stuff, I got gay friends and really don’t care what adults do in the bedroom, but damn if their BS doesn’t make me want to knee jerk to be LESS supportive of gay stuff.

Good friend of mine, gay guy, would never know if you were a acquaintance or knew him professionally, he was also a officer in the army as well as a F500 CEO, very successful in all, we were driving past one of those gay parades and he said “fucking fagots”, I was like WTF? He said, “you don’t see me blocking people from going to work or dressing like that around kids do you?”

He also took me to a NGPA meeting, it’s like gay pilots, some of the younger flamboyant types were all going off about the military not being as open as they would like, the old timer guys said something along the lines of “it was non of anyones business, and everyone had everyone’s back anyways, what’s your point?”

Changed the way I view lots of this stuff

If you want a very good example of a TV show which depicts a gay, "conservative" congressman who's 95% conservative but does not at all appear to be gay, watch this episode of "The West Wing...." Season 2, titled "The Portland Trip" Here's a clip of one of the best parts of it.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I canceled them after they canceled Gina.
Not that she is a highly talented thespian, but what she posted was actually on point, which is why they fired her.
Ironically, they further made her case.

dumped them today. my grandaughter is gonna be pissed when she finds out but has to be done.

Disney has been brainwashing kids for almost 100 years. When you start giving animals human voices and behaviors you have a problem.
Next thing you know daddy is an asshole because he goes deer hunting or grandpa is a dick because he had Wilber the pig made into bacon.

Was being a vegetarian even a thing before this shit started?

I don’t think Disney exerts that much influence over children. It’s a distraction. Teachers and parents turn kids into libtards.

If one needed any more reason to shut down Disney, my wife was told by one of her student/interns that the movie Lightyear has a gay kiss in this cartoon movie.

I don't understand why? Why would there have to be anything gay related in a cartoon movie?

Agenda maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

If one needed any more reason to shut down Disney, my wife was told by one of her student/interns that the movie Lightyear has a gay kiss in this cartoon movie.

I don't understand why? Why would there have to be anything gay related in a cartoon movie?

This. ^

Reactions: kmckinnon

I know people much older than I would expect also watch those little kid movies, but why does there have to be anything gay or straight, it’s a movie for like 9yr and under kids, just keep the sex shit out of it.

Disney has a hard core "Woke" agenda. Pure and simple. That is their prerogative. If everyone would simply ignore them, they can do it alone. Let's see just how profitable that works ends up being for them.

Disney is upping the ante. A buddy of mine that works in the movie industry told me they are working on a movie about a gender confused whale.