• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision TNVC IR chem sticks works great

coyotesniper

Minuteman
Jun 24, 2003
Iowa
Victor suggested these IR chem sticks for sighting in my D740

These things worked great

AT 100 yards these things could be seen easily and No bloom in scope

followed Vic's help and cut a small x in the card board box with a target attached to it and pushed the IR chem stick into the X so all you see is the endcap of the sticks

THANKS to Vic as this made sighting in NV real simple

Re: TNVC IR chem sticks works great

I was thinking about putting one on my dogs collar when I'm out coyote hunting

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coyotesniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Victor suggested these IR chem sticks for sighting in my D740

These things worked great

AT 100 yards these things could be seen easily and No bloom in scope

followed Vic's help and cut a small x in the card board box with a target attached to it and pushed the IR chem stick into the X so all you see is the endcap of the sticks

THANKS to Vic as this made sighting in NV real simple </div></div>

Thanks for the kind words and your order, glad I could assist.

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the impactzone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was thinking about putting one on my dogs collar when I'm out coyote hunting </div></div>

Said it before, your post here is on time out WITHOUT PICS OF THE POOCH!
grin.gif

Seriously, a DARN, darn good idea. I think we both read on another hunting forum about a close call family dog shooting.
eek.gif

Vic

dogfishing2008.jpg

training in full kit, I call it dog fishing coyote tail on fising pole, LOL

I like the idea of the beacons, I can put on on each side of her harness and should give 360 view

The LOMF patches are special for active LE/Mil, bonafide instructors, and for folks who have graduated from our TNVC Night Operations Course.

Were very proud of these patches and have shown up at the darnedest places.
wink.gif

Vic