• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tomorrow is 9-11, any predictions on where the US will be hit?

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
My list goes as follows, ranked in the order of what I think is most likely: NY, DC, Bagdad U.S. Embassy, NE Powder grid, Oil gas pipelines running to NE. I hope I wrong, but I just don't see the ISIS/Al Qaeda/other trash from passing up the opportunity.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's 4th birthday and all will be festive at the Maser household. Being on alert is one thing, but being scared to go about your everyday lives is a win for the terrorists.

I could only be so lucky that they pop off with some dumb shit within and hour drive from me. You can bet your ass I'll be there taking target practice. But alas these pussies will pull some allah snackbar shit and blow themselves up before anyone gets a chance. Fuck em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I predict they will run their mouth some more, and some of the boys that are in Iraq will give a few ISIS members a tough day in the form of some GBUs.

You know, I was thinking about this. I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS does hit somewhere.

My friend and I were gaming this out today over a round of wobble trap. The way we (foreign policy and security nerds) look at it, there is a high likelihood that ISIL/ISIS/IS is planning something. There is also a high likelihood that law enforcement has busted it, or is in the process of busting it. There is a very low chance that IS will succeed, and an even lower chance of any of us or our loved ones being hurt or even threatened by the attack. As such, we have both agreed that the most reasonable course of action is to roll just a little more well armed than we normally would tomorrow, and throw an extra med kit in the trunk. Other than that all we can do is pray that the MILF (Moro-Islamic Liberation Front) doesn't try to attack us as well. You can't stop a determined MILF.

50,000 ISIS will coming across the border on camels and the boys down there will be having a fucking turkey shoot.

Amen mountainman. Definitely rolling with my .40 S&W instead of my .380. And I've thrown my EMS triage kit in the car. Roll prepared.

Snatch squads. They've seen that they can scam cash and media attention through kidnapping, so look for it to increase.

Same thing in the 1800s, same as it ever was.

B02fBss.jpg

Send in O'Bannon ...

The only thing their gonna hit is McDonald's after smoking a few blunts and watching reruns of "I Love Lucy" all day.

I saw an article today that said ISIS is coming together in Ciuda Juarez, Mexico just south of El Paso Tx...may be something in the pipe with them. I'm a couple hours away but I'll be keeping an eye out.

With the largest Somali community in the US, and two dead terrorists from this area already, I would not be surprised if something did go down at the Mall of America. I plan on rolling a little heavy as I am working 10 minutes from there all day. Not paranoid,but prepared. Fuck em.

Snatch squads. They've seen that they can scam cash and media attention through kidnapping, so look for it to increase.

Same thing in the 1800s, same as it ever was.

B02fBss.jpg

Send in O'Bannon ...

In theory this works, but ever wonder why there were next to no terror attacks on US soil since 9/11 and that shoe bomber moron? The possibilities are endless and a few low-tech mall shootings or public shootings wouldn't hurt/kill a giant amount of people but just like the DC sniper, 2 people put 100's of thousands in so much fear that they stayed home and their kids didn't go to school.

So you have people willing to die for the cause, why haven't these type of things happened?

Because imagine what will happen after a few 'mini jihads' happen in the US. Anyone that even looks middle eastern living in the US will feel it and much control by the government ( as well as all of their bullshit muslim talking points) will be lost forever.

I'm betting a PMAG that nothing out of the ordinary/typical global bullshit happens tomorrow.

I'll take that bet! I need a windowless gen2. I'll send the same in return! 5.56

Because imagine what will happen after a few 'mini jihads' happen in the US. Anyone that even looks middle eastern living in the US will feel it and much control by the government ( as well as all of their bullshit muslim talking points) will be lost forever.

Yeah, buddy, I was feelin' the love the last time we went to Texas Roadhouse. Any more than four F-150s in the lot and I figure I'm slicin' the odds way too thin.

I have a ton of windowless not sure if G2 or G3 and probably 100+ USGI, so sure :D

Bet is on till midnight! I'll PM you Friday morning for shipping info!

I'm honestly hoping I have to mail you one.

Yeah, buddy, I was feelin' the love the last time we went to Texas Roadhouse. Any more than four F-150s in the lot and I figure I'm slicin' the odds way too thin.

Depends if they're lifted or not.

But yeah, head on a swivel man.

Amen mountainman. Definitely rolling with my .40 S&W instead of my .380. And I've thrown my EMS triage kit in the car. Roll prepared.

Always roll prepared, tomorrow is a 10mm day for me. If you haven't seen the ITS Tactical pocket blow-out kit, you should look it up. Its the size of a wallet and has quick clot and a tourniquet. That is always in my back pocket. I figure its negligible weight and rides like a wallet. And if I can even save one or two then I figure I can sleep at night.

How everyone overreacts you never know someone taking a wiz some place might be called a terrorist. It has happened before some place out west. Insert a piss on the wall joke here.

I saw an article today that said ISIS is coming together in Ciuda Juarez, Mexico just south of El Paso Tx...may be something in the pipe with them. I'm a couple hours away but I'll be keeping an eye out.
The Cartels would not permit that, and believe me, they control C. Juarez, not the gub,mint

In theory this works, but ever wonder why there were next to no terror attacks on US soil since 9/11 and that shoe bomber moron? The possibilities are endless and a few low-tech mall shootings or public shootings wouldn't hurt/kill a giant amount of people but just like the DC sniper, 2 people put 100's of thousands in so much fear that they stayed home and their kids didn't go to school.

So you have people willing to die for the cause, why haven't these type of things happened?

I don't know what you mean by "Next to NO terror attcks on US soil since 9/11", there have been quite a few, many have not been called "terrorist", but for those that were killed or wounded-it was terror for damn sure. The Boston Marathon bombing, the Massacre at Ft. Bliss, The attack on Ft. Dix (this one is interesting as some of the scum were illegal aliens, that were from the middle east, "walked across the southern border-and were left alone as they 'looked Mexican'), to name a few. Remember "A terror attack", is a terror attack whether it is successful or not. As our current administration refuses to label terrorist attacks, as terrorist attacks, there could be a hundred or more that we are not made aware of. It wasn't too long ago, a well executed terror attack on part of the electric grid took place in CA! Many (of which I am one) believe this is just a prelude to a larger action-it was a learning mission for the scum. Please don't get lolled into thinking they aren't here, they aren't active, they aren't planning and carrying out missions/attacks. And our southern border just keeps on overflowing with illegals......

It's already been brewing in Saintlouistan. Like I said; patient zero..., in hometown America.

Greg

Last edited:
I would predict that they bypass 9-11 - the most defended day of our year, and wait for us to soften and stand down three weeks later.
Then they will hit a number of soft targets.

You sure it wasn't because you were bogarting the peanut barrel in the lobby?

itreat today as if it were any other day. it's business as usual for me. i won't walk around scared or paranoid and i refuse to live in fear.

With roundup.

Yes you could have some fine shooting ranges at the golf course. Have to shoot 1/2 moa at each green. Bullseye in three shots and you par the hole. Ill also let you play through if you like. Damn , that would be a fun game!

I doubt it will happen... we created isis and because we like our history so much we are going to set the conditions up to do it all over again with another group... or the same folks under a different blackish flag.

You sure it wasn't because you were bogarting the peanut barrel in the lobby?

A guy can't help it if his overly long trunk has a mind of its own, too.

Yes you could have some fine shooting ranges at the golf course. Have to shoot 1/2 moa at each green. Bullseye in three shots and you par the hole. Ill also let you play through if you like. Damn , that would be a fun game!
You might have a great idea there...

no walking around in fear but i did toss the blackout in the truck and packed a spare mag for the carry gun. I don't find being prepared and being scared. Scared would have been staying home because im worried something happens.

THis thread, this post and the other thread where so-called civilized people are happy to push for nuclear holocausts is just pure failure of intellect. I happen to be of Middle Eastern origin, I'm also an American. I've had dumbfucks follow me threatening violence because I look 'moosleeem' and I offend their christian sensibilities (yes, their imaginary friend is better than my assumed imaginary friend - a great basis for critical and comparative discussions wouldn't you say...). Never mind that I'm an atheist and I think you're all crazy.

You of all people should realize there is a difference between ideology and the intrinsic nature of a people. You're German, right. Your lot, in living memory, have slaughtered , in cold blood, in the worst ways imaginable, a couple orders of magnitude more innocents - including children and women, than all the extremists in the Middle East combined over the last millennium. In fact, it can be reasonably argued that more Germans were directly involved in that slaughter than muslims have been involved in their senseless killings. That's another feather in your cap. Maybe the Allies should have just glassed all Germanic people and for good measure killed any German descendants in other countries to eradicate the German 'cancer'... that track with you or do you have some bullshit Germanic talking points to object to that analysis? After all, there's a good chance you're an anti-Semitic psychopathic serial killer who's also fond of killing anyone who isn't the personification of your ideal of human beings... Seems ISIS could learn from you, seeing as they don't care what you look like so long as you think as they do - wait, that actually makes them BETTER...

THis thread, this post and the other thread where so-called civilized people are happy to push for nuclear holocausts is just pure failure of intellect. I happen to be of Middle Eastern origin, I'm also an American. I've had dumbfucks follow me threatening violence because I look 'moosleeem' and I offend their christian sensibilities (yes, their imaginary friend is better than my assumed imaginary friend - a great basis for critical and comparative discussions wouldn't you say...). Never mind that I'm an atheist and I think you're all crazy.

You of all people should realize there is a difference between ideology and the intrinsic nature of a people. You're German, right. Your lot, in living memory, have slaughtered , in cold blood, in the worst ways imaginable, a couple orders of magnitude more innocents - including children and women, than all the extremists in the Middle East combined over the last millennium. In fact, it can be reasonably argued that more Germans were directly involved in that slaughter than muslims have been involved in their senseless killings. That's another feather in your cap. Maybe the Allies should have just glassed all Germanic people and for good measure killed any German descendants in other countries to eradicate the German 'cancer'... that track with you or do you have some bullshit Germanic talking points to object to that analysis? After all, there's a good chance you're an anti-Semitic psychopathic serial killer who's also fond of killing anyone who isn't the personification of your ideal of human beings... Seems ISIS could learn from you, seeing as they don't care what you look like so long as you think as they do - wait, that actually makes them BETTER...

We'll be right back after this message from our sponsor, kids ...

your shower cap's on too tight or else it's been 30 seconds since your last Twinkies...

So other than you ranting about WW2 Germany and that you're a socially awkward atheist, what does this have to do with anything?

The 2nd sentence in has you already mentioning people have chased you around because you look middle eastern; that was kind of the point of my post in that kind of behavior would multiple exponentially; regardless of if they actually are or are even muslim. I didn't say, lets all go out and do this, I said this is to a high degree of what will actually begin. Remember right after 9/11 people were getting harassed and yelled at, told to leave places, etc? It'll be that all over again and 10x worse; there is your intrinsic nature of people. So from there, to the Germany stuff, I make zero connection and it has no relevance on the argument on what would happen if small cells actually decided to take on a few soft targets in the US, and how easy it would be as well as the magnitude a handful of small attacks would have (hence the DC sniper reference).

But please, don't mind my post, I was just following orders.

Last edited:
So other than you ranting about WW2 Germany and that you're a socially awkward atheist, what does this have to do with anything?

The 2nd sentence in has you already mentioning people have chased you around because you look middle eastern; that was kind of the point of my post in that kind of behavior would multiple exponentially; regardless of if they actually are or are even muslim. I didn't say, lets all go out and do this, I said this is to a high degree of what will actually begin. Remember right after 9/11 people were getting harassed and yelled at, told to leave places, etc? It'll be that all over again and 10x worse; there is your intrinsic nature of people. So from there, to the Germany stuff, I make zero connection and it has no relevance on the argument on what would happen if small cells actually decided to take on a few soft targets in the US, and how easy it would be as well as the magnitude a handful of small attacks would have (hence the DC sniper reference).

But please, don't mind my post, I was just following orders.

That last sentence was funny.

It seems I have humble pie to eat (goes well with goat). I took your post as something different than how you've explained it above and so my apologies. My point stands in so far as no peoples or country is free from barbarity but it wasn't well placed in how and to whom I made it.

As for being socially awkward because I'm an atheist, to be honest, life's better without silly voices in my head...