• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tomorrow is 9-11, any predictions on where the US will be hit?

I don't know that I'd call shooting at an electrical substation with a 7.62x39 to be a "well executed" plan to disable the electric grid...

some say there is no athiests in foxholes. (some say because they suddenly become believers)
I say there is no athiests in foxholes. (because I say they are fighting)

bad joke?

I don't know that I'd call shooting at an electrical substation with a 7.62x39 to be a "well executed" plan to disable the electric grid...
I don't believe you've read the facts surrounding the incident. 10-15 minutes prior to the actual shooting of the power substation, the fiber optics cables that service the 911 to the area (under ground accessible via manhole covered entrances) were cut. There have been no arrests. I, believe this was what some call "probing the lines". The intelligence gathered on this small run, could be used to duplicate larger coordinated attacks across the US, crippling the grid for weeks-or longer. They knocked out the 911 commo, damaged the sub-station, and haven't been caught (even though the FBI is on the case), sounds well planned and "well executed" to me. How would you have done it (if you were a terrorist) that would give the BoilerUP stamp of "well executed", what did they do wrong (from a terrorist gaining info point of view)?
Now let's us not forget that on 9/11/2011 5,000,000 people lost power in CA due to a "mysterious cause". Many reported hearing a large explosion, but terrorism was ruled out the same day! Reminds me of the No Terror Attack at Ft. Bliss. As some are quick to point out, both these incidents were probably inside jobs! Here is what AP reported that day:
: A major power outage knocked out electricity for up to 5 million people…

KESQ: Callers to News Channel 3 reported a loss of power hitting around 3:45 p.m. [...] The company released the following statement: “Edison is working with the California Independent System Operator to determine grid factors that caused the two San Onofre units to trip offline as designed at approximately 3:38 p.m. Pacific (time).

San Diego Union Tribune: The most extensive power outage in California history…

AP: Mike Niggli, chief operating officer of San Diego Gas & Electric Co., ruled out terrorism but said the cause was unclear. “To my knowledge this is the first time we’ve lost an entire system,” he said.

KESQ: Some callers to News Channel 3′s newsroom reported hearing a loud explosion near North Shore at the Salton Sea shortly before the electric interruption.

KGO: Viewers of ABC affiliate KESQ in Palm Springs, Calif., have called in to say they heard a massive explosion at a substation in Coachella. Those reports could not be immediately confirmed. The loss of power led to a shutdown of two reactors at the San Onofre nuclear power plant.

CNN: “The San Onofre plant won’t be back for a couple of days,” Niggli told reporters.

Published: September 9th, 2011 at 3:56 am ET
By ENENews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I'm not going to divulge on the interwebs what would meet my definition of a "well executed" terrorist attack or probe (hi NSA!), but let's just say it wouldn't involve shooting electrical transformers at a substation with small arms.

I'm certain anybody with a 9th grade understanding of science and a middling imagination (or having read a Tom Clancy book) could come up with something more "well executed" than that.

I'm not saying it wasn't a probe, but I'm also not saying it was Hollywood movie-villain plotting by covert Jihading ParaRangerSeals either. I mean think about it, "probing" in such a manner as that above could provide solid intel, but it could just as easily risk exposing a larger op and while I Don't Even Operate Bro I'd think there would be a risk/reward proposition to consider there.

Heard and understood. The point I'm making is, they (the terrorists) planned the attack, carryout the attack, got clean away with the attack. This constitutes a "well executed" attack. Now, I'll admit, if they would have had some fused fire-starters placed underneath the transformers, the 10,000 gal oil spill would have increased total damage by 20 fold (at a minimum), but just because they could have done more damage, doesn't mean they didn't learn what they came after to learn. I hope for the country's sake, this isn't a prelude to a much larger scale attack in the near future...

If you really want to save some American lives, spend the day driving safely and eating well... and then do that every day.

This happened in California,,,, I think the subject is America so WGAF about that country losing its grid?

I don't believe you've read the facts surrounding the incident. 10-15 minutes prior to the actual shooting of the power substation, the fiber optics cables that service the 911 to the area (under ground accessible via manhole covered entrances) were cut. There have been no arrests. I, believe this was what some call "probing the lines". The intelligence gathered on this small run, could be used to duplicate larger coordinated attacks across the US, crippling the grid for weeks-or longer. They knocked out the 911 commo, damaged the sub-station, and haven't been caught (even though the FBI is on the case), sounds well planned and "well executed" to me. How would you have done it (if you were a terrorist) that would give the BoilerUP stamp of "well executed", what did they do wrong (from a terrorist gaining info point of view)?
Now let's us not forget that on 9/11/2011 5,000,000 people lost power in CA due to a "mysterious cause". Many reported hearing a large explosion, but terrorism was ruled out the same day! Reminds me of the No Terror Attack at Ft. Bliss. As some are quick to point out, both these incidents were probably inside jobs! Here is what AP reported that day:
: A major power outage knocked out electricity for up to 5 million people…

KESQ: Callers to News Channel 3 reported a loss of power hitting around 3:45 p.m. [...] The company released the following statement: “Edison is working with the California Independent System Operator to determine grid factors that caused the two San Onofre units to trip offline as designed at approximately 3:38 p.m. Pacific (time).

San Diego Union Tribune: The most extensive power outage in California history…

AP: Mike Niggli, chief operating officer of San Diego Gas & Electric Co., ruled out terrorism but said the cause was unclear. “To my knowledge this is the first time we’ve lost an entire system,” he said.

KESQ: Some callers to News Channel 3′s newsroom reported hearing a loud explosion near North Shore at the Salton Sea shortly before the electric interruption.

KGO: Viewers of ABC affiliate KESQ in Palm Springs, Calif., have called in to say they heard a massive explosion at a substation in Coachella. Those reports could not be immediately confirmed. The loss of power led to a shutdown of two reactors at the San Onofre nuclear power plant.

CNN: “The San Onofre plant won’t be back for a couple of days,” Niggli told reporters.

Published: September 9th, 2011 at 3:56 am ET
By ENENews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And a PMAG is mine.

Don't have a 308 10 rounder do you? :D

No I don't. I just sold them a couple weeks back. PM me with your shipping info. Also I would have rocked the hot pink one and posted pics here of it!

I'm not going to divulge on the interwebs what would meet my definition of a "well executed" terrorist attack or probe (hi NSA!), but let's just say it wouldn't involve shooting electrical transformers at a substation with small arms.

I'm certain anybody with a 9th grade understanding of science and a middling imagination (or having read a Tom Clancy book) could come up with something more "well executed" than that.

I'm not saying it wasn't a probe, but I'm also not saying it was Hollywood movie-villain plotting by covert Jihading ParaRangerSeals either. I mean think about it, "probing" in such a manner as that above could provide solid intel, but it could just as easily risk exposing a larger op and while I Don't Even Operate Bro I'd think there would be a risk/reward proposition to consider there.

maybe they just watched small soldiers and know that one transformer can launch an EMP pulse large enough to kock out a block, and so a substations worth would take out the city. Did they find a satellite dish stashed somewhere??

lol sorry just seen that movie and thought of it.

My list goes as follows, ranked in the order of what I think is most likely: NY, DC, Bagdad U.S. Embassy, NE Powder grid, Oil gas pipelines running to NE. I hope I wrong, but I just don't see the ISIS/Al Qaeda/other trash from passing up the opportunity.

Lol chicken little. The sky is falling indeed.

We were not hit on 9/11, or at least not revealed to the press, however; to assume we are not a target-that we have stopped being a target, is just insane. This type of reasoning is from spineless fools, idiots with small brains and small dicks. The list of potential American targets stands-I believe we are going to be hit. Those that believe this is a fairy tale, are the kind of Americans that have caused us to get into a position that is becoming ever more difficult to protect. If anything, we should double down on protecting our infra structure. For in fact, in the long run, the sky is falling-idiots (not their fault, they were born with genetic problems) that can not understand that the U.S. is the number one target of several large well organized, well funded, well equipped, well trained terrorist armies, are also ignorant of what is happening in the world. I guess for them it is safer to stay in their own little-tiny world than to wake up. The pisser is, far tooooo many real Americans will be victims of this trash, trying to protect the physical and mental midgets that harm our country with their indifferent attitudes.

As of tonight, 9/17 at least 4 terrorists were arrested after crossing the Mexican border in Texas, and you guessed it, the date: 9/10/2014, but the intel was released until today!! Little boys, with little dicks and little minds-refuse to acknowledge the danger American is in. These are the type that call anyone warning against terror attacks "chicken little". These type fools have always been around, and will be until the end of time, the facts do not enter their little minds, America will suffer because of it, I hope this time around we won't see the numbers dead as we did on 9/11...we an only hope.

As of tonight, 9/17 at least 4 terrorists were arrested after crossing the Mexican border in Texas, and you guessed it, the date: 9/10/2014, but the intel was released until today!!

Do you have a news source for that that isn't a right-wing blog?

If you were to spend 5 seconds looking your can find numerous articles, not to mention Live Congressional footage of the exchange between Rep. Chaffetz and the "director" of dhs. Regardless of the source, fools will call it a "right-wing" source! Rather than attack the substance of the story, attack the messenger, this is a typical method used by the old Soviets-and now used by the common "useful idiots" that are so prevalent in today's society.

Tomorrow is 9-11, any predictions on where the US will be hit?

I actually Googled "Mexican border terrorist arrests" and did not find a single link to an actual, factual report...only right-wing blogs parroting the same unsourced information.

I also saw about the Congressman's statements, but again there was no source for his allegation.

Where I come from facts matter and it would be nice to see something from a law enforcement source if in fact jihadis were arrested 9/10 at the Mexican border. I have not yet found that source.

A little more work in your exhaustive search to uncover where any terrorists came across (and were caught) the Mexican border 9/10/2014 should have resulted in large numbers of articles, where and when, how many, etc. of incidents have occurred over the last few years. It is not surprise to anyone, with a brain, that the current politicos in charge didn't want this info out to the public on 9/11, and actually, still seem to be attempting to sequester it, even from the oversight committee in the U.S. Congress! Here is one (could post 100's) report from when Napolitano was director of DHS:
(CNSNews.com) -- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told Congress last week that terrorists intending to harm the American people enter the U.S. from Mexico “from time to time."
At a July 25 hearing of the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Ron Barber (D-Ariz.) asked Napolitano: “As you know, Madam Secretary, there have been anecdotal reports about material evidence of the presence of terrorists along our southern border. My question is, is there any credible evidence that these reports are accurate and that terrorists are, in fact, crossing our southern border with the intent to do harm to the American people?”

Napolitano answered: “With respect, there have been--and the Ababziar matter would be one I would refer to that's currently being adjudicated in the criminal courts--from time to time, and we are constantly working against different and evolving threats involving various terrorist groups and various ways they may seek to enter the country.”

“What I can tell you, however, is that that southern border--the U.S.-Mexico border--is heavily, heavily staffed at record amounts of manpower, materiel, infrastructure and the like, and we are constantly making sure we're doing all we can to make that border as safe as possible,” she said.

An August 2009 audit by the Government Accountability Office that focused on Customs and Border Protection (CBP) checkpoints said that in fiscal 2008 CBP reported “there were three individuals encountered by the Border Patrol at southwest border checkpoints who were identified as persons linked to terrorism.”

In April 2010, CNSNews.com reported that FBI Director Robert Mueller told the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, “In Detroit, Mahmoud Youssef Kourani was indicted in the Eastern District of Michigan on one count of conspiracy to provide material support to Hezbollah. … Kourani was already in custody for entering the country illegally through Mexico and was involved in fundraising activities on behalf of Hezbollah.”

Five years ago, in an August 2007 interview with the El Paso Times, then-Director of National Intelligence Mike McConnell echoed what Napolitano told Congress last week about terrorist coming into the U.S. across the Mexican border.

“So, are terrorists coming across the Southwest border?” McConnell said in that interview. “Not in great numbers.”

“There are some cases?” asked the El Paso Times.

“There are some. And would they use it as a path, given it was available to them? In time they will,” said McConnell.

“If they're successful at it, then they'll probably repeat it,” asked the reporter.

“Sure,” said McConnell. “There were a significant number of Iraqis who came across last year. Smuggled across illegally.”

“Where was that?” asked the reporter.

“Across the Southwest border,” said McConnell

AGAIN THIS INFORMATION IS HARDLY NEW, OR NOT WELL KNOWN TO THOSE THAT ACTUALLY READ, AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY--hope this helps.

Last edited:
As of tonight, 9/17 at least 4 terrorists were arrested after crossing the Mexican border in Texas, and you guessed it, the date: 9/10/2014, but the intel was released until today!! Little boys, with little dicks and little minds-refuse to acknowledge the danger American is in. These are the type that call anyone warning against terror attacks "chicken little". These type fools have always been around, and will be until the end of time, the facts do not enter their little minds, America will suffer because of it, I hope this time around we won't see the numbers dead as we did on 9/11...we an only hope.

You sure are angry and disappointed we didn't get attacked huh?

Also, I see your obsession with "dicks" is back.

Last time I called you out on it it stopped you for a couple posts. I guess you just can't help yourself, huh powder puff? LOL.

Also, we are all still waiting for a single legitimate news source about the terrorists sneaking in through Texas, chicken little.

If you were to spend 5 seconds looking your can find numerous articles, not to mention Live Congressional footage of the exchange between Rep. Chaffetz and the "director" of dhs. Regardless of the source, fools will call it a "right-wing" source! Rather than attack the substance of the story, attack the messenger, this is a typical method used by the old Soviets-and now used by the common "useful idiots" that are so prevalent in today's society.

You've used that typical method yourself, in regards to the death penalty, as I recall. So which is it for you? Old Soviet or useful idiot?

Anyhow, I do agree that apathy, particularly where security is concerned, is cause for some hand wringing. One has to recognize however, that "sophisticated" terrorist armies will probably do what we do not expect. Killing journalists has so far seemed to work very well for them with little of the planning, materiel, or danger that go along with more overtly spectacular acts. A hi-def camera and some clip art are doing the terrorizing job with some surprising results. Terrorists don't have to strike here . . . or at any sort of massive national infrastructure or geographically strategic interest in order to cause irreparable harm.

You sure are angry and disappointed we didn't get attacked huh?

Also, I see your obsession with "dicks" is back.

Last time I called you out on it it stopped you for a couple posts. I guess you just can't help yourself, huh powder puff? LOL.

Also, we are all still waiting for a single legitimate news source about the terrorists sneaking in through Texas, chicken little.
You are a funny little fella, to be sure, living proof that old alcoholic women should not have children, they turn out to be tiny little fuckers-with tiny little brains! You are waiting for legitimate news sources? What a little turd, a United States Congressman, isn't a legitimate source? For a tiny little girl, like yourself-I guess it would have to be a drag queen, in order for you to believe it! Remember, you are the asshole that jumped a guy for using 55gr bullets in his AR, because in your expert opinion his twist rate was WAY (as you put it) to fast. Yet on another string (within days) you were bragging how your cheap piece of crap AR was shooting Wolf(cheap crap ammo) with 55 gr super duper great, and as I recall you were consistently holding less than 1MOA! Your little mind is fucked up to be sure. In fact it is people like you that make it easy for terrorist/drug dealer/gun runners/human traffickers etc. to operate in the US, you help them with your stupidity! Now, go on back and take care of your mama, mama's boy-she's probably calling you from upstairs, as I'm sure you still live in her basement.

chirp chirp

I see you've hooked up with another fucked up piece of shit! Your insistence that gold will deflect any/all rays from the sun, that big foot is part of Christianity (as you put it, the book of Enoch-not a book in the bible) but are unable to quote a verse or passage, or translator, and all your alien shit. Are unable to quote any Scientific source for any of your shit, does not surprise me, that you and our tiny little bhunter (the guy they call the little giant in HS) have "hooked up"-predictable to say the least, fools attract fools.

You are a funny little fella, to be sure, living proof that old alcoholic women should not have children, they turn out to be tiny little fuckers-with tiny little brains! You are waiting for legitimate news sources? What a little turd, a United States Congressman, isn't a legitimate source? For a tiny little girl, like yourself-I guess it would have to be a drag queen, in order for you to believe it! Remember, you are the asshole that jumped a guy for using 55gr bullets in his AR, because in your expert opinion his twist rate was WAY (as you put it) to fast. Yet on another string (within days) you were bragging how your cheap piece of crap AR was shooting Wolf(cheap crap ammo) with 55 gr super duper great, and as I recall you were consistently holding less than 1MOA! Your little mind is fucked up to be sure. In fact it is people like you that make it easy for terrorist/drug dealer/gun runners/human traffickers etc. to operate in the US, you help them with your stupidity! Now, go on back and take care of your mama, mama's boy-she's probably calling you from upstairs, as I'm sure you still live in her basement.

Your internet outrage is entertaining, chicken little.

Your boring insults need work. "Mama" jokes really? Bahahahah, ahhh to be 14 again....

Your need to attack any and all who dare disagree with you is childish and shows that you are definitely suffering from an acute case of having a sh*tty personality.

This "tiny little girl" would give you a good spanking if I could, and even at your advanced age I imagine your lady parts might get a little bit misty...

Chirp chirp chicken little.

Last edited: