• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Too much work on a Glock?

1596577583388.png

It's fancy, and if trying your hand at artistic design on a polymer block pistol is your thing I say go for it. If you can do it well, more power to you.

I'm very much a utilitarian kind of guy when it comes to $400-500 handguns. While I respect the skill involved in the craftsmanship as well as the innovation, this type of pistol is definitely not my taste, which kind of lessens my enthusiasm for the work...but hey, this guy probably doesn't want to or need to give a shit about what I think.

I'd like to see what he can do to a decent 1911 or classic revolver like a Python.

Reactions: hermosabeach
It's fancy, and if trying your hand at artistic design on a polymer block pistol is your thing I say go for it. If you can do it well, more power to you.

I'm very much a utilitarian kind of guy when it comes to $400-500 handguns. While I respect the skill involved in the craftsmanship as well as the innovation, this type of pistol is definitely not my taste, which kind of lessens my enthusiasm for the work...but hey, this guy probably doesn't want to or need to give a shit about what I think.

I'd like to see what he can do to a decent 1911 or classic revolver like a Python.
This guy is laser engraved. Could be a neat look on an old 686 or a good looking 60/70’s revolver for sure. May have to dig one up and take it to the laser engraver down the road now.
6EBAA8AE-C0F8-4397-AFC8-3CABCF16DCC4.jpeg
C2F9DF80-B683-4E66-BFCC-5E56C5272BD2.jpeg

Buying a Glock is too much work on a Glock (is my bias against 2x4 shaped grips showing?).

It's interesting machining... sometimes, but I know one Jesse Kaufmann that hand engraves anything any Glock has ever been to shame.

Yes, too much work regardless of the brand....looks like a hideous Gang Banger model.

Buying a Glock is too much work on a Glock (is my bias against 2x4 shaped grips showing?).

It's interesting machining... sometimes, but I know one Jesse Kaufmann that hand engraves anything any Glock has ever been to shame.
Wonder how many thousands you just cost me, @Ledzep .

Reactions: Ledzep
To each their own. I like the looks of them but am not sure if too much weight reduction messes with the intended engineering.

I'm all about modding a Glock to fit my needs and maybe a small want, but anything above that, is overkill in my opinion.

I was hesitant at first about evening slapping an MRDS on one for fear of throwing off the slide weight. After watching 20k and more put down range, I was sold.