• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Took my 12 year old to the range...

bm11

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2010
Maine
I'm getting the impression this is going to be "his" gun. He loved it. We put 180 flawless rounds through it today, first range session (new gun.)

Specs:
FN SCAR 16s
Trijicon ACOG TA31F-G
Surefire x300

Upcoming:
Surefire MINI (purchased yesterday, now the wait begins)
Surefire MB556K
SBR 10.5 inch barrel chop (filled out the form 1 tonight, goes in the mail tomorrow.)

Re: Took my 12 year old to the range...

Nice to see your getting out with your Son Dad! Looks like Good Times. These modern gas rigs are so compact that even young hands can use them without frustration. Keep it safe and enjoy.

Funny story, but I had taken him to the range a few weeks back, and on the way home, he says "all I want for my birthday is a rifle like yours or Jesse's." Jesse is a guy I shoot with a bunch, and he shoots a TRG-22 with a Nightforce, I shoot an AIAX with a Schmidt and Bender.

Oh, to be twelve again....

Congratulations on teaching him to be a man.
But put some eye pro on him ... please!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chalwie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
But put some eye pro on him ... please! </div></div>God damn, good catch! I feel embarrassed for missing that now! I made him pack it and bring it, he must have taken it off at some point and I completely missed it. Man, I am a dumbass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, I am a dumbass!</div></div>
Not so, it's not something people think about and commonly forget. I'm in the biz...