• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Top CC of snipers (title for fun)

Either my Black Luxury Card or our AMEX Centurion card.
So, do you, like, throw them at the bad guys while filing a dispute with the CC company so you won't be held accountable for whatever charges they make?

Ruger LCP
Started with m&p shield, moved to Ruger Lc9 and just realized for the smaller the better for me personally. Comfort and ability carry every day.

Hammer fired cz's are highly underrated, or often over looked in my opinion.

Except for S&W revolvers, I won't own any other handgun.

I might make an exception for the P10c but have not decided yet

my trusty Kimber Pro Covert, i know they have a hit or miss reputation, but a few thousand rounds through it with no major issues is good enough for me to trust on my hip every day.

Hammer fired cz's are highly underrated, or often over looked in my opinion.

+1

Which is why they are a great deal.

I carry a Sig P239 .40 cal usually. Sometimes it is a .357 though.

When I am wearing a little more clothing I take the P229 in 9mm

Any more input? Glock is dominating the stats.

Kimber Tactical Ultra 3". Been carrying it daily for about 11 years now. Definitely shows some holster wear, but still shoots great, fairly light and small, and the 7+1 in .45ACP should be plenty.

M&P Shield 9, one for the Wife, too.

Soon one for the Granddaughter as well. The slide can be a bit of work to rack, I get these for the ladies.

We have Constitutional Carry here in AZ, my Open Carry/HD is the Ruger American Pistol 9 Pro. I bought mine when they first came out and were in contention for the M9 replacement. Our Club range is out in the cactus, literally a rifle shot away from the Border with Mexico; and everyone Open Carries at the range.

It has a Crimson Trace Green Rail Master down on the rail up front. I chose the green laser as a precaution against confusion if there's a multiple laser environment involved. I don't want the ladies to have things any harder than they need to be. I will be getting Laser Guards for the M&P Shields.

A trick for sighting the rail laser is to get a cartridge-type laser bore sight and bring the rail laser up to meet the bore sighter laser at the desired distance; not perfect, but the way I wobble, it's plenty good enough.

Greg

Last edited:
This is our CC North of the line :cry:
4109Mv-s-1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Reactions: Bender
Whatever fits at the time.
Usually a CZ83 in .380.
Sometimes a model 38 5 shot.
Sometimes a Colt 1903 nickel plated.
Sometimes a Kel-Tec .32.
On rare occasions, commander sized 1911.
Used to carry a performance center 686+ with a 2.5" barrel.
Carried a 4" barreled S&W Model 657 just to say I could.
Everyday for work is a CZ P09 with the Kel-Tec in my pocket.

Summer time - Glock 42

Winter time - Glock 27 or Glock 23

Daily pocket carry: SW 637

Belt carry: SW 64, SW 69, Ruger LCRx or G17.

Reactions: bobke
Glock 43 or H&K USP 9 Compact during summer months
H&K VP9 for colder weather/heavier clothing

%75 G43 w/ mag caddy and +2s, %20 G42, %5 FN Five-seveN

G43 IWB most of the time, sometimes G19 in the winter just because

Am not sniper, but am a harmless old man. Kimber ultra carry in summer, Ruger light weight commander with extended barrel as soon as it is comfortable to wear heavier shirt. Any number of other options as need arises.

Round is too weak and requires 6-8 rounds to put a mfer down. Love the mp7 otherwise. The squeels stopped using it for that reason.