• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TOP SHOT is CASTING NOW...

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Not sure if anyone is up to the challenge but check this out....

If you are skilled with a pistol, rifle or any other firearm, you could win $100,000 in prizes on season 2 of History Channel’s hit competition show TOP SHOT. Producers are looking for anyone with mind-blowing shooting skills and a big personality to take on exciting physical challenges with multiple guns and mystery projectile weapons.It doesn’t matter if you’re a professionally trained shooter or a self-taught, average Joe (or Jane!). As long as you’re in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical situations, you could be America’s next “Top Shot.”

APPLY TODAY!

To apply, email [email protected] with your name, city/state, phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is August 12, 2010. For more information, visit www.pilgrimfilms.tv and click on “CASTING” or call 818-478-4570 for more information TODAY!

* Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the United States and reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship

Re: TOP SHOT is CASTING NOW...

consider my attention gotten

PS: dont know how i missed it in the first line there
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there a cash prize involved? never seen that show </div></div>

I believe it says $100,000 *in prizes*, not $100K in cash.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titandriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there a cash prize involved? never seen that show </div></div>

I believe it says $100,000 *in prizes*, not $100K in cash. </div></div>

Yeah, I saw that but I'm pretty sure that the top prize is $100k. Tho that's $56k after Uncle Sam get's his dirty fingers in it.

Dunno about that M.45; if you go to their site and click on "casting" it says -- twice -- $100K "in prizes". The second time it is in big bold red letters. Hope they're nice prizes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titandriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there a cash prize involved? never seen that show </div></div>

Yeah, I saw that but I'm pretty sure that the top prize is $100k. Tho that's $56k after Uncle Sam get's his dirty fingers in it.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titandriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dunno about that M.45; if you go to their site and click on "casting" it says -- twice -- $100K "in prizes". The second time it is in big bold red letters. Hope they're nice prizes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: titandriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there a cash prize involved? never seen that show </div></div>

</div></div> </div></div>

A look at the show's sponsors will give you an idea of what the prizes are going to be.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: __JR__</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe they could just cast Team Bukkake/Team blaster. That I would watch, change of pace from drama to comedy hijinks.</div></div>

And I'm pretty sure there'd be less "misses".