• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Torque tools for NightForce and Vortex turrets with ZeroStop

kortik

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2010
Michigan
www.borkatools.com
Responding to customers requests, we're now offering 8 inch-lbs. Precision Torque Limiter (PTL)
for Vortex ZeroStop turret screws in addition to 4 inch-lbs. PTL for NightForce ZeroStop turret screws.

As separate kits, see PTL0008K1 and PTL0008K3:
or as components of Borka Combo Kits, see BCK-VX and BCK-BT:

New Borka Tools PTL in 8 inch-lbs. comes with ISO 6789 compliant certificate of calibration, and has an estimated life of at least 50,000 cycles before any torque verification and possible re-calibration may be needed. It is the least expensive individually calibrated professional grade 8 inch-lbs. torque limiter available in the market today, with accuracy tolerance of less than +/- 1%.

Boris
Borka Tools

Last edited:
I hope you sell a million of these, but It amazes me that people would actually feel the need to have one. Apparently they do.

I hope you sell a million of these, but It amazes me that people would actually feel the need to have one. Apparently they do.
Don’t be a fuckin douche and shit on a commercial supporter’s post. If the tool isn’t for you, then just scroll past. There’s nothing wrong with a shooter wanting to torque their kit to spec.

Don’t be a fuckin douche and shit on a commercial supporter’s post. If the tool isn’t for you, then just scroll past. There’s nothing wrong with a shooter wanting to torque their kit to spec.
I meant nothing by it. I hope they sell a million like I said in my post. It wasn't posted in the exchange. I wouldn't have commented if it were in there. Its in the open forum and nothing bad was said. Chill out.

Not something that I would use personally, however I will say the web page is well done and all the items are laid out in a clear and uniform manner for finding what you want etc. If I was buying, it would be pretty easy to find and purchase what I want, keep up the good work!

Not something that I would use personally, however I will say the web page is well done and all the items are laid out in a clear and uniform manner for finding what you want etc. If I was buying it would be pretty easy to find and purchase what I want, keep up the good work!
Better watch out. Might make @M8541Reaper mad by posting in an open forum. He is soft you know. 😂

I meant nothing by it. I hope they sell a million like I said in my post. It wasn't posted in the exchange. I wouldn't have commented if it were in there. Its in the open forum and nothing bad was said. Chill out.
Dude, you know exactly what you meant.

Better watch out. Might make @M8541Reaper mad by posting in an open forum. He is soft you know. 😂
I just call em as I see em.

I personally have no issues with people who do not need to control the torque of firearms screws. And sometimes, it is indeed not functionally important.

The thing that makes it kind of important for turret screws torque to be tightly controlled is a design of typical scope turret - made from aluminum, thin walls - limited thread depth, very small pitch... Everything is so "delicate" by design, it would not take a lot to create a situation resulting in serious damage to the scope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
Not something that I would use personally, however I will say the web page is well done and all the items are laid out in a clear and uniform manner for finding what you want etc. If I was buying, it would be pretty easy to find and purchase what I want, keep up the good work!
Thank you.

Last edited:
You are the equivalent of a seagull. You shit on everything and leave. Go to a keto forum and be gay there.
What is wrong with you? You and the other guy are the ones thread crapping. I at least mentioned the damn product and in doing so, I did not bash either. I wished @kortik well and even acknowledged the obvious demand. It still amazes my that someone would want one. If they do then fine, they know where to get them. I have the same opinion about levels on scopes, ocd reloading, etc.

This post is in an open forum and I am free to say whatever I want within reason. You guys are the assholes. Good grief. Bunch of faggots. Good luck with the sales @kortik. I bet you didn’t take insult to my post and I appreciate your feedback.