• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tracking test Zeiss LRP S5 from MKM (compared with TT)

I don’t get this decision.. 🤷🏻

And my favourite fangirl is back on my nuts, how have you been baby girl? I’ve missed you.

I’m just like you! About as straight as a squiggly straw.

Your jealous face while typing this 😖

It’s my opinion and if you don’t like it too bad. Doesn’t change what I said and it’s a stupid decision, don’t like it????? Well I’m not sorry.

Who the fuck said I wanted anybody on this site to respect my opinion?

Am I suppose to care that a few Pussy man children don’t agree with my correct statements because they’re butthurt 😂😂

I guess you are as delusional as the other 20 idiots on this site. I’ve literally never started one thing lol clear as day it’s always one of the same 20 man children on this site. So I don’t know wtf you’re talking about.

Yes your layout of the "detailed points" is overwhelming.

I’m taking a wild guess, either napoleon syndrome or 2-3 booster jabs to much… if the later, I suggest to take another.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Typical liberal fag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 embarrasses himself by clearly lying and posting my responses to pathetic little pussy trolls and tried calling me out😂😂 you definitely have green and purple hair.

Hold on, you'll have to slow down and explain this to me.... So I am clearly lying by posting your responses?

hot-humid.gif

Hold on, you'll have to slow down and explain this to me.... So I am clearly lying by posting your responses?

hot-humid.gif
You are just embarrassing yourself at this point. It’s okay though, the same 5-8 fan girls that follow me around bored in grandmas basement will cheer you on and make you feel like a special little boy like you did something 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You literally blatantly cherry picked responses I made directly to pussy trolls starting shit while saying they are my “detailed responses” lol you are actually a faggot, to the point where this isn’t even fun fighting with you, you’re way 2 easy and by far top 2 dumbest people I’ve encountered in here to the point it’s not even a worthy challenge or fun to roast you. @hafejd30 is in the number 1 spot.

Dance your way around it however you like, this is all I see.

eod61-balls.gif

If calling me a liberal, faggot, or pussy were knockouts you would be correct. Let me know when you get to 5th Grade and learn the rules have changed.

Well then, you are in luck on that score.
Oh no not another man good who’s feelings I’ve hurt saying my opinion does t matter even though I’m more experienced, a better shooter and got all the gear you only dream of and years of testing, go fuck your mother. Like I give a fuck about any of you same 20 butthurt little pussies on my dick non stop 😂 I absolutely love it

Oh no not another man good who’s feelings I’ve hurt saying my opinion does t matter even though I’m more experienced, a better shooter and got all the gear you only dream of and years of testing, go fuck your mother. Like I give a fuck about any of you same 20 butthurt little pussies on my dick non stop 😂 I absolutely love it
Hehehe

You are so easy to wind up. Hilarious.

Hehehe

You are so easy to wind up. Hilarious.
It’s funny because you virgins have failed to realize just how hard my dick gets getting into confrontation and roasting you lol, that’s how badly I got you goofs, you think you’re getting me when all you are doing is getting me hard and what I want in giving me a reason to blast you. It’s so fun and I love it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Baron23
20 dudes on your dick nonstop….I’ll bet you do
Yes I do!!!!!!!! It I’m curious as to what that says about you (one of those guys on my dick) I guess you must love that even more. Lol you guys are too easy, you make yourselves look so stupid, it’s like I’m on Twitter roasting liberals who do the same, too easy!!!!

1641062547919.png

Thank you whoever banned this jerk-off. I seem to remember him being exactly the same way...consistently... in the past...and got banned then also.

Man has some serious emotional issues.

Cheers

I dont think I remember someone so easily triggered outside of the Pit before. Maybe even in the Pit too.

The Zeiss seems to be the new "it". I handled one a Mile High Shooting Supply and beyond the super tall turrets, which actually make sense since they'er easier to see, I like it a lot. Salesman was sold on it too and he gets to finger fuck and look through EVERYTHING. He also explained that Zeiss makes all the good glass for the other top tier scope manufactures and explained some special steps/coatings the Zeiss has. And the reticle thickness is spot on.

The couple times I looked through and handled a TT left me a bit head scratching as to what all the fanfare is about. I'm assuming I need to spend much more time behind one. But the friend who had one, sold it and ended up back in a ZCO. Every ZCO I've gotten behind leaves me wanting as well. Wanting a ZCO. :p

Reactions: Stoweit
I have the ZCO 5-27 with non locking elevation turret, and I can't find anything wrong with it, that said that Zeiss looks pretty sweet.

Ah man why did Perceptive get the ban hammer?
Was wanting to ask him how many TTs he owned, don't think he had mentioned it.....

Reactions: Dendro
What height is that Spuhr mount?
It’s a 41808. 18 mil /61.8 MOA and 44.4 mm or 1.73” tall.

It fits fine in the standard fare, the 4802 (13 mil and 1.5” tall) but then I can’t use 37.5 MIL of the available elevation adjustment (40.5 mil). In the 41808 I can

Here it is in the 4208 Spuhr, 0.23” lower; and yes there’s is only a clam hair’s worth of clearance for the turrets in the Spuhr

Attachments

• FF281B55-43AE-4AAF-9F0A-ED098B8BCE9A.jpeg
    FF281B55-43AE-4AAF-9F0A-ED098B8BCE9A.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 90