• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trainer + Rifle "matched pair" pic thread

LFOD1776

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2006
Austin, TX
How about a picture thread with your trainers and "real" rifles side-by-side? I'll start:

Remington_AICS_Pair.jpg

Remington 700 on top, Remington 40-XB below. With the ammo shortages out there, I'm glad I did this.

Re: Trainer + Rifle "matched pair" pic thread

i have a easier time finding 308 then 22 these days but here is my very poor budget rim fire and bolt that both put together cost less than just the trainers above

Here is my pair. GAP 308 and 40x 22lr. 308 is on top, 22 on bottom. Both in A5s with Badger metal.

sisters3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mtm, what are those ? </div></div>

on top is a FN SPR and on bottom is my mkII with SSS stock, egw base finsihed black and has bolt knob done.. the stocks are very close but much cheaper then a 40x setup. it works for me

bolt gun will wear a NF when it gets back and the 22 has a 4-14 falcon menace on it

i will get better pictures soon

Savage 10FP .308 with a Bell & Carlson 13.5 lbs, Savage MKII 22lr SSS stock with Green Mountain no taper 1.06 heavy barrel threaded into action 14 lbs

aomhz8.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MDShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is my pair. GAP 308 and 40x 22lr. 308 is on top, 22 on bottom. Both in A5s with Badger metal.

sisters3.jpg
</div></div>

hey shawn, make sure u tell these guys that the .22 is really your wife's and not yours. lol

We just tell you its hers so she can pick on you!

We both train with it...but its what got her to liking precision work, so I am happy to call it hers. Plus, if it is part hers, it doesnt count against my yearly gun quota. Wait until the barrel is threaded for the can!