• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Fathers Day/July 4th Ear Pro SALE has CLOSED

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
I have done this in the past, and want to do it again. Remember that hearing loss is;

1. Permanent
2. Cumulative
3. Non-reversible

DON'T BE CHEAP(or negligent) when it comes to your ear or eye protection.

So here is the deal. The MSA Supreme Pro-X muffs have been reduced to $245.00 until July 9th. This price is good for either the behind the head(neckband) version or the standard over the top version.

Supreme-Pro-X.jpg

http://www.triadtactical.com/MSA-Sordin-Supreme-Pro-X.html
SupremeProXNeckband.jpg

http://www.triadtactical.com/MSA-Sordin-Supreme-Pro-X-Neckband.html

Dont forget to add a set of the Silicone upgade kits. The added comfort and added noise protection are well worth the extra coin.
MSA-GEL.gif

http://www.triadtactical.com/MSA-Sordin-Supreme-Pro-X-Neckband.html

Re: Triad's Fathers Day/July 4th Ear Pro SALE!

Ah heck, I've been putting off buying some of these for a while, I guess I've got no excuse now.

Do you take paypal? I've got some funds in there I need to burn up.

Nope, the anti gunners locked my account for 90 days in 2009. After I recovered my funds, I never went back to them. Guess that they did not like the ammo and gun parts that I sold.

Neckband version are out of stock right now, but there are already more on the way.

I love my Sordins, got em from triad a couple yrs ago, still on the original batteries. The gel ear cups are definitely worth it.
Bump for a great vendor and a great deal.

Just added them to my cart and went to check out... they still show as $275 ea, is there a code I need to enter or is the site getting updated with the new price? Thanks for offering this wonderful sale to all of us!

Sorry rbhoover, my fault. A little input error on my part. It should be set at $245.00 on the site now.

Will these work under a standard issue ACH helmet?

Question:

Is it possible to convert a Sordin Supreme (standard) "over the top" to the "behind the head"(neckband) version?

There are times when I can use the neckband style.

images
???????

Last time I checked with MSA North America, they told me that the OD version were unauthorized imports into the USA. That means that they are being shipped into the US by a third party in Europe. Real down side is that MSA NA will not provide customer support for those muffs. If there is an issue with them, they will have to be sent back to the last authorized dealer, which would be somebody in Europe from whom you did not directly buy the muffs.

I was just on triad and tw muffs were out of stock. Can I still get them for 245?

"Neckband version are out of stock right now, but there are already more on the way."

Dude, you must have looked at the neckband version. I will be sure to have enough of both versions on hand in short order. If for some reason, I cant keep up with orders, I will honor any order placed during the duration of the sale.

Steve, mate which style do you run? I've only ever played with the behind the head strapped version but haven't spent any bush time with them... do you think they're better than the standard over the top for LR work?

They're ok with a ball cap on?
Also, do they have the input jack on the back face?

I have tried them in the past and dont like the neckband version. Not an issue when its hot, but when it cools off and I start adding clothes I get the following; The band that goes behind the neck rubs on the coat or whatever is around my neck. That rubbing noise is transferred into my ears. Kind of like a big chick walking in corduroy pants. VVVIIPP, VVVIIPP, VVVIIPP, VVVIIPP. Every time I turn my head.

I never found it practical to put any kind of hat on over the head strap either. Went back to the headband version version after two or three full days of use.

And yes, they have the 3.5mm jack.

I got some from Steve over a year ago and love 'em. Over the head version, works great with a ballcap, and there is a jack that allow you to plug in an IPOD...and whatever else might use the same jack? Need to order the silicone cups...

Thanks, Steve.

Only one set of headband muffs left right now. I will continue to take orders until the end of the sale on July 9th, but cant give an ETA on deliveries just yet.

the silicone upgrades are the ticket, my sordins from Steve are over a year old and they are still rockin.

I do like my behind the head pair a lot, but I'm really thinking about getting that last pair of over the head from you Steve

Too late, I'm out for now
cry.gif

But dont worry, I should be getting 25 more sets shipped on July 8th. Any backorders will be filled out of that batch.

I will continue to honor the price until July 9th, and will accept backorders.

Pulled the trigger and placed an order. Thanks for running the special.

Thanks, backorders should start shipping in the middle of july.

Muffs showed up today. I will fill backorders as soon as the shop is back up an running next week.

Steve,

I was just about to order a MSA Supreme Pro-X from another vendor when I found this thread. I am wondering if it is too late for me to get on this deal.

In the meanwhile, I will hold off purchasing unless you can't help me. Sent a PM so if you can email me when the web site is back up.

Thanks!

So they are in stock and ready to ship? Was planning on ordering a pair tomorrow

Do the over the head models come in black? Or are they green like on the website?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelstrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve when the earmuffs ship will you send an e-mail or tracking number? </div></div>

Yes I will.

I still have the headband version. They have black ear cups and camo headband covers.

sounds awesome. sorry we now have two threads going about this, i just ordered a set of headband ones and gel ear seals today