• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Modular Stock Pack™ (New Product)

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
So you pick one of these Stock Packs™:
Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Modular Stock Pack
IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

and then any of these:
Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Modular Accessory Strip
3405.jpg

3410.jpg

3415.jpg

3420.jpg

3425.jpg

Here is the text from the site for the Modular Stock Pack™:

The Triad Modular Stock Pack™ is a Triad Tactical spin on a classic design. With the success of the other Triad Stock Packs™, we took the design features from them and applied them to a new product line.

Triad Modular Stock Pack™ is the only Stock Pack™ on the market that not only allows you to choose between keeping your ammunition on either the outside or inside of the zippered pouch!!

Not happy to stop there, Triad also currently offers FIVE different accessory strips for use with the Modular Stock Pack™:
1-22LR to 308 sized shells
2-308 to 338LM sized shells
3-50BGM or 20/12ga shotshell
4-Single box magzine for AICS or similar systems
5-Triple carrier for single stack 22LR rifle magazines

THE STRIPS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY FROM THE STOCK PACKS™:
Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Modular Accessory Strip

Any velcro back ammo carrier(RedTac Gear for example) that will fit on the 2"x7" strip of loop material can be used. Strips placed on the inside pocket can accommodate rounds up to 3 3/4" of OAL at the back of the pocket, which tapers forward down to about 3".

The underside of the Stock Pack™ is completely lined with Velcro loop, including the face of the adjustment straps. This allows the user to add various types of hook material to raise the elevation of the comb. Other manufacturers have only a limited area for attachment, which reduces the amount of adjustment and options. Each Triad Stock Pack™ is provided with SIX strips of hook and loop material so you can adjust the height and fit to match your rifle. Without any material added, the Stock Pack™ adds about 3/8" to your rifles comb. The six strips offer an additional 3/8" to that. No more need to add layers of mouse-pad and duct-tape!

There are four straps to secure your Stock Pack™ to your rifle; three around the bottom and one around the end. There are five slots along the bottom edge for the three bottom straps. This will allow you to locate the straps in the slots best suited to fit your rifle. This is needed on some stocks that might have fit issues with sling attachment or stock adjustment hardware.

• Non-slip lami-suede cheek pad for "Proper Cheek Weld".
• Heavy Duty #9 YKK® zippered Cordura® nylon compartment for miscellaneous items or additional ammo.
• Heavy Duty Stitching and durable Cordura material construction.
• 4 Velcro® adjustable tension straps wrap around the stock and hold the pack securely in place.

The Stock Pack™ is a proprietary product of Triad Tactical, manufactured in the USA.

Last edited:
The Stock Packs™ are currently in stock in both right and left handed versions, in Olive Drab, Coyote Brown, Black and of course Multicam.

The accessory strips will be ready in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Yes. These are the same size as the standard Triad Stock Packs™. The rifle in the product photos is a McM A-3 for reference.

Last edited:
Yes. These are the same size as the standard Triad Stock Packs. The rifle in the product photos is a McM A-3 for reference.

Mmmmm, I use your large stock packs on my A3-5,T4-A, and my T5-A, I just ordered another T4-A so I was just curious.

Looks good Steve! Hey, what about a small pouch to house a cut or made 1/2" wrench and a couple allen's for the inside? Maybe a 5 round strip to keep extra rounds on the inner section along with a tool pouch. That way the tools are loose inside.

Oh, since I'm here, any plans for a stock pack that doesn't have internal padding?(just the LS top and nylon sheel) The plans are for a Ruger GSR so I can use the irons-can't get a proper cheek weld with a padded one, have to turn and mash my cheek down.

Mark

Last edited:
Looks good Steve! Hey, what about a small pouch to house a cut or made 1/2" wrench and a couple allen's for the inside? Maybe a 5 round strip to keep extra rounds on the inner section along with a tool pouch. That way the tools are loose inside.

This is an easy option that works really well for small items, and OK for larger ones:

IMG_0153.jpg

Take one of the Comb Height Kit strips from the underside of the Stock Pack™ and stick it to the loop material inside the pouch. The flatter the item the better, but I have used this trick on Borka tools and chap stick. If you dont want to give up any of your elevation under the pouch, you can buy six extra strips for only $4.00. Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Comb Height Kit

Last edited:
I was hoping for a pouch, I understand the strip concept, tks.

What about the unpadded version?

This is an easy option that works really well for small items, and OK for larger ones:

View attachment 13884

Take one of the Comb Height Kit strips from the underside of the stock pack and stick it to the loop material inside the pouch. The flatter the item the better, but I have used this trick on Borka tools and chap stick. If you dont want to give up any of your elevation under the pouch, you can buy six extra strips for only $4.00. Triad Tactical, Inc.*::*Triad Tactical*::*All Triad Stock Packs*::*Triad Comb Height Kit

We have gotten several questions about the underside of the Modular Stock Pack™. YES, it is the same as the other products in the Triad Stock Pack™ family. They have the underside covered in loop material for full adjustment, and come with the six strips to help with adjustment of comb height.

PC150007.JPG

Placed order yesterday for one and some other stuff. Putting it on my lrb m-25. Maybe i will get to try it on this weekend..

Most of the accessory strips arrived today. The missing ones (22 magazine carrier) should be here late next week (I hope).

I ordered one of these with the mag pouch and a shell holder strip that I mounted inside the pouch and all I can say is it is awesome. If you have a regular stock pack then you will love this one.

glad the zip closes to the rear, my Tab pack with zip at the front drives me mad.

We hope to have a load of the Triad Large Modular Stock Pack™ in stock by the end of the month. It is the same size and configuration as the current large, but with the added Velcro. All of the accessory strips will work on either pack.

What size would you recommend for an XLR chassis with tactical buttstock?

I'm really glad you make stuff here in the USA and at a reasonable price.