• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST. Clue #2 Added

Re: Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Observational skills are one of the mainstays of the true sniper.... </div></div>
Dayum it! Nice one. I get it!

Will you stop the forum when someone gets it right or will it go on till Monday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Steve,

My guess is 94 ounces....

Thanks,

Bill </div></div>

Observation: pounds and ounces, so change mine to 5 pounds, 14 ounces....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6lbs 6oz's </div></div>
Nothing like reading the post before you. I guess you wasted your vote.

you have got to be kidding me. We both said 6lbs 6ozs 35 seconds apart??? If allowed I will go 1oz higher to break the tie to 6lbs 7ozs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6lbs 6oz's </div></div>
Nothing like reading the post before you. I guess you wasted your vote. </div></div>

actually didn't even look. Responded to the 1st post and never looked at the last page before voting.. 35 seconds apart it would be tough to do that considering page loading time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have got to be kidding me. We both said 6lbs 6ozs 35 seconds apart??? If allowed I will go 1oz higher to break the tie to 6lbs 7ozs. </div></div>
While you were both typing he hit the submit button only seconds before and whats the chances of it being the same thing. If your right on the extra ounce I hope you win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Observational skills are one of the mainstays of the true sniper.... </div></div>

Only a guess ..... 7 ounces, packing peanuts or bubble wrap dont weigh much.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 pound, 1 oz.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ishikawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17 Ounces</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: exedotbat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17oz</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARCOREY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 lb 1 oz.</div></div>

Hey...I was first, get off my guess.

I bet $1.00

Good luck guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AverageJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you have got to be kidding me. We both said 6lbs 6ozs 35 seconds apart??? If allowed I will go 1oz higher to break the tie to 6lbs 7ozs. </div></div>
Don't worry, you're both wrong! LOL!

6lb 8oz, and this is the correct answer.......I wish
smile.gif

are you trying to trick Grasshopper ???
so with the additional weight of the rifle..............????

It says 17 ounces on the web site so there has to be a trick