• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST. Clue #2 Added

Re: Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST.

4.4 lbs

whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5lbs 0 oz. </div></div>

Hope you dont win i called 5lbs earlier

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrb572</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It says 17 ounces on the web site so there has to be a trick </div></div>
It said this was a much larger one which looks twice the size as the one on the web site so this should be at least twice the weight. I would have guessed something else now that I know the smaller weight.

Damn! Im not going through all these post to see what everyone guessed.

The bag looks great, hope you sell a bunch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TehLefty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck..accidently typed wrong #..

Guess im out.. </div></div>

And attention to DETAIL
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Observational skills are one of the mainstays of the true sniper.... </div></div>
are you trying to trick Grasshopper ???
so with the additional weight of the rifle..............???? </div></div>

Nope, just the bag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 467</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eevilweevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5lbs 0 oz. </div></div>

Hope you dont win i called 5lbs earlier </div></div>

Yeah, I saw that after I put it down. I looked through to see if any one else put it, and I missed it the first time through.
frown.gif

Can I go 5lb. 1.5oz. ?

4.2 pounds, let me know when I win so I can pm you my address.

4 lb 12 oz. is that a bean bag or a bone bag? i think ive seen that in a sex catalog but it was called a pleasure wedge, boom chicka wow wowww

WTF? No guessing in metrics? That seems unusually cruel. Just thinking of imperial measurements makes my head hurt, so I say a review of the rules are in order!
smile.gif

I guess I will have to use Google to convert. Mye guess is 650grams, which google tells me is approx. 22.9280753 ounces

-R

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brasscow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6lb 6oz </div></div>

was already guessed, by me.

you wasted your vote! no editing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Steve,

My guess is 94 ounces....

Thanks,

Bill </div></div>

Observation: pounds and ounces, so change mine to 5 pounds, 14 ounces....
</div></div>

LOL