• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST. Clue #2 Added

Re: Triad Tactical freebee CONTEST.

I'm gonna say 9.420lbs. I have no idea what it is filled with, but maybe this retarded squirrel can find a nut.....?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: He_Shoot _Me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5 lbs 8 oz </div></div>It was wrong when I guessed it on the first page.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wjwill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say 11oz.

I say memory foam from how the rifle is pushing down on it. </div></div>

He just said its the normal filler.

I have a triad door stop, and it weighs barely under a pound(12-16 ounces)

It is also about 10x smaller.

The weight has to be around my guess.... the 7lb range

these guess's around 1 or 2 pounds are just silly.

Just to drive you all nuts, I'll offer some clues:

ClouseauOrig.jpg

Clue #1
As some have already noted, and I will confirm, the bag in question is a "VERY LARGE" version of the Triad Tapered Rear Bag.

As some have already noted, and I will confirm, that means that the weight of the bag in question will be at least 1 pound, 1 ounce.

So, sadly enough, anyone who guessed less than 1 pound 1 ounce is not going to win.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Morgan711</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5# 0 oz </div></div>

Still my guess pages ago.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BFDshooter5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1kilo

john </div></div>

"The person that can correctly guess the weight in pounds and ounces can have it."

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyRhino72</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17 ounces </div></div>

"The person that can correctly guess the weight in pounds and ounces can have it."

Out you go
crazy.gif

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LngRngShtr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">34.5 ozs.

John </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DFOOSKING</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1.75 lbs </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">17oz loL..... </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AZPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The correct answer is................................................................................................................................

121 ounces/7.56lbs/3430grams

</div></div>

LOL 0 for 3.

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">872 grams. </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

so.....if we show our work and give the oz weight and the associated lb and oz weight are we still thrown out?

i.e. 33oz or 2 lb 1 oz?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">872 grams. </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Fine then. I'm taking my bat, and my ball, and going home!
smile.gif

nyaaaaa :^P

(free bump though)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild_Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i will say 20oz
</div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rassmussen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF? No guessing in metrics? That seems unusually cruel. Just thinking of imperial measurements makes my head hurt, so I say a review of the rules are in order!
smile.gif

I guess I will have to use Google to convert. Mye guess is 650grams, which google tells me is approx. 22.9280753 ounces

-R </div></div>

Galiant effort, epic fail....

Out you go
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GTriever</div><div class="ubbcode-body">34 ounces </div></div>

Out you go
crazy.gif