• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerTech flat shoe & Magpul bottom metal question...

0uTkAsT

Gunslingin' Gearhead
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2013
Arizona
Would anyone happen to know if the TriggerTech flat shoe trigger drops into Magpul's bottom metal / DBM trigger guard without modification?

I'm aware that the Timney 517 requires cutting of the inside of the Magpul trigger guard for clearance, and I'm wondering if this is universal for all straight triggers, or if it has more to do with the length/angle/placement of the shoe.

I believe it does, the only I know if it interfering with is in the KMW but correct me if I'm wrong.

You mean for like, the Hunter 700 stock? If so i can confirm that it works. I have that exact setup. Triggertech flatshoe plus Magpul 700 stock. Works well.

You mean for like, the Hunter 700 stock? If so i can confirm that it works. I have that exact setup. Triggertech flatshoe plus Magpul 700 stock. Works well.

Thanks for the feedback! Just to clarify, you have Magpul's detachable magazine conversion installed and not just the Hunter 700 stock, correct? It's possible to use them independently of one another, so I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Thanks for the feedback! Just to clarify, you have Magpul's detachable magazine conversion installed and not just the Hunter 700 stock, correct? It's possible to use them independently of one another, so I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Yes I'm using the detachable mag system that they make for it, using AICS mags. I actually never used it without the mag conversion, I installed it on day one XD

Yes I'm using the detachable mag system that they make for it, using AICS mags. I actually never used it without the mag conversion, I installed it on day one XD

Awesome, thank you! Great to hear that it fits better than the Timney.