• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision trijicon 60mm mk3 DECENT FLIP CAPS,,DO THEY EXIST?

rockwind1

Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
westworld
i have tried butler creek and they totally suck. last about a week. the ocular is the same as a pvs-14 eyepiece or most goggles i believe.

has anyone found a decent brand and size for this particular thermal? i like a scope cap where i am,, super dusty around here, want to protect that front lense.

Reactions: QT101
I have a Vortex flip cap over the objective of mine. It’s much better than bc and has held up for 4-5 years.

Reactions: rockwind1
I have a mk3 60mm. I don’t remember which size/model flip cap. Unlike Butler, the ring of the Vortex is rubber so it stretches and is a tight fit for the objective of the mk3 but it fits and works for me. A simple zip tie on the pvs14 ocular keeps it in place.

Attachments

• IMG_4317.jpeg
    IMG_4317.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4318.jpeg
    IMG_4318.jpeg
    357 KB · Views: 19
Do you have an exact measurement of the outer diameter? There’s a good chance MK Machining or Aadmount make something that will fit. I even have an Aadmount flip cap on my Spotter 60 which has a 72mm objective lens.

i have tried butler creek and they totally suck. last about a week. the ocular is the same as a pvs-14 eyepiece or most goggles i believe.

has anyone found a decent brand and size for this particular thermal? i like a scope cap where i am,, super dusty around here, want to protect that front lense.

Please get in touch. We can make you the most robust option out there, made for a precise fit.