• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Trijicon BAE UTM-X do-it-all Thermal - still under Factory Warranty!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    So… I’m still offloading a few more of my backup / unused items to fund “The Precious.”

This is a new Trijicon / BAE / Oasys UTM-X from the last-ever production run (12/2020). It is still **UNDER TRIJICON FACTORY WARRANTY** until 12/2022, and will remain a supported and serviceable unit by Trijicon for years to come.

(PRO TIP: any of the old tan, non-Trijicon units are not supported and Trijicon will never touch them. Most of the ones circulating are CID bait unless they specifically come with DoE release papers. There is NO way to get the older units serviced and there is ZERO factory support.)

I bought it new from a well-known forum vendor in MAY-2021 and aside from a few photos and tinkering, it has sat unused in a climate controlled safe for the entire time. Being generous, I’d say there is a total of 2-3 power-on hours. The original CR123 still has juice left.

The last few — and I do mean “few” — that were released to the public in 2021 sold-out for $18K. My dealer bud graciously sold this one to me for just over $16K.

These have the latest optics (virtually no POI shift), latest hardware and latest software. You will never see another one of these pop up. It also has both Visible (red) and IR lasers, and can take a standard PEQ/Crane remote switch.

The latest UTM-X is hardened and can survive dive depths of up to 33-feet. (Trijicon UTM-X Specifications)

The UTM-X does it all — it is what could be considered the best-ever standalone thermal monocular, it can be helmet-mounted (has a Wilcox dovetail), and it can be used as BOTH a thermal clip-on and a dedicated thermal weapon site (internal reticle, includes Wilcox FTS mount).

It also has full TracIR support, so if you have a Wilcox AB Raptar S/ES you’ll be rockin’ out-of-the-box!

Full optional accessory kit is included, with original case, documentation and cables.

$15K shipped FedEx Priority Overnight (fully insured) but may also consider full or partial trades if you have something I might really desire. I don’t want to lose much more, so any negotiations won’t yield much of a discount.

D27D7C30-7214-47C5-99CB-92E7C2A373A3.jpeg

2B2ED6D0-4951-4202-B381-8DB3950CA72E.jpeg

0431E006-BD20-4FB9-87E0-08380CB76A02.jpeg

B2CB0D5F-2BCF-4778-AD75-CF433ED03541.jpeg

8F570129-F263-4532-BB47-263B0AE0C0BD.jpeg

78A0A3C7-8A68-494B-B5A7-105B43B927BB.jpeg
    A9908BB8-943E-49C6-9D17-7731E7BC36C6.jpeg

Last edited:
    Buying this thermal will cure your male pattern baldness and increase your testosterone levels. You wife will worship you, and your kids will come to respect you. You’ll also be able to spot @Bender lurking in your bushes watching your dog lick himself.

Maybe I should’ve lead with that last bit.

Buying this thermal will cure your male pattern baldness and increase your testosterone levels. You wife will worship you, and your kids will come to respect you. You’ll also be able to spot @Bender lurking in your bushes watching your dog lick himself.

Maybe I should’ve lead with that last bit.
    Probably cures Herpes too. :LOL:

Reactions: TheHorta
    You’re not man enough for this thermal. This is not a thermal for cucks or poors, which is why it’s not posted over on ARF (and the fact that my Lifer account is permabanned has nothing to do with it!). Stick with your iRays and Yoters, pathetic, feckless whelps, and keep voting those Progressive Big Booty Latinas into office, you soulless, MIL-shooting Commies.

"Permabanned".

That sounds all dignified and official. Banned is just so Blah Blah.

But at the end of the day, I'd say its their loss over there in the land of the "cucks and poors."

A NV site just ain't complete without Horta in it. :)

Will *include* a legit Oasys Red-I remote HUD with cable for $17K (UTM-X + Red-I) shipped if you want to feel what it’s like to LARP as a Tier-1 DeltaSEAL.

I also have a brand new Wilcox TracIR cable I will offer as an option for $1K to the purchaser of the UTM. (Not for sale otherwise).

This place reeks from the stench of poor. If Vlad had a new UTM-X like this one he would have taken Ukraine already.

Don’t make the same mistake and invade an overmatched neighboring country without this thermal.
    If I hadn't blown my budget with you earlier, I'd consider it! 😂. Fyi, I'm watching this thread..

• Love
    Reactions: TheHorta
    I’ll include a free sample of Horta Urine for the purchaser of this fine specimen.

One sip of Horta Urine, and you’ll be schwacking hajis with Delta Devgru. It makes you an animal, and irresistible to the same sex. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.

You’ll have to pay for UPS Hazmat fees. Horta Urine is used to re-energize spent Uranium reactor fuel rods.

Well… so my poor, unused, Safe Queen UTM was weeping this morning. She feels unappreciated and worthless. I pee’d on her to cheer her up, but someone needs to take one for the team and stop being poor.

You need something rare and different for that UTMX. If one of ten in America in Ral8000 HK launcher isn’t rare enough, I’m happily able to pee on the launcher for you and even insert shaft (one time, and quickly) so that some pewb’s (pronounced PEW-B’S) stick to the gunpowder residue. ♠️😎
    https://tenor.com/bmBIx.gif

Red-I and Horta Urine included.

$15K shipped overnight to CONUS.

And remember kiddies, finish eating all your bugs. Satan Claus is watching.