• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tripod Table

aslrookie

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2017
I’m not well versed in what products are out there for tripod attachments. Right now, I’m currently using a GC bag resting on my PIG 0311 tripod. It works well enough that I can leave the rifle balanced on the bag during coyote hunts.

However, I’d like to have something more adaptable for mounting binos, spotter, LRF and maybe still fit my SBR on there? I don’t shoot PRS, so it’s mainly field use for hunting or occasional DMR matches.

I don’t put a big bag on it so I don’t anything as large as the Able.

For mounting multiple optics and such, look at The MUB, LLC and Henderson Precision. I have the MUB.

1628208526006.jpeg

Last edited:
Smart idea having the LRF being able to move independently from everything else if needed.
Yep, use the larger ball head for the table/scope and just got a small Sunwayfoto for the RF.

It actually works pretty well as you def need to aim the independently, IMO.

I’m not well versed in what products are out there for tripod attachments. Right now, I’m currently using a GC bag resting on my PIG 0311 tripod. It works well enough that I can leave the rifle balanced on the bag during coyote hunts.

However, I’d like to have something more adaptable for mounting binos, spotter, LRF and maybe still fit my SBR on there? I don’t shoot PRS, so it’s mainly field use for hunting or occasional DMR matches.
Here is a pretty good write-up by @hic28 in our Field Match & Hunting Tips and Tricks segment.

If you are interested there are a lot more topics in that tread from Mapping your PLRF to Field Tripod use in the index below

Reactions: aslrookie