• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Tristar L120, a CZ 75b clone, must say the CZs are in short supply so I took a chance.

Hunt4life

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
Happy so far, it is light, points naturally, and fits me well. It came down to it or a Sig 2022, and the fit and feel went to the knock off much to the chagrin of the gun store folks.

I was after a cz sp01 but was having no luck. Wanted something for tactical and other pistol matches without breaking the bank.

Put 100 rounds thru her with not even a hiccup. Will still pick up the sp01 but this one will due for now.

The beauty of a good and cheap knockoff is I won't flinch putting new DIY coatings to it.

I got a great deal on a 75 BD Police around the beginning of the year, man do I love it! Those SP-01s look sick though, wish I had found one (and an extra 300 bucks between the couch cushions) back when I bought the BDP. Can't complain though, I've got 500+ rounds and nary a FTF, only one FTE back in the first 50 rounds. Trigger is smoothing out, really getting to know it well. Good luck on the SP-01!