• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

It's rumored that the GM plant has "switched" over to making these for the Fed GOV?

cE8K0Z7.jpg

And the Conservatives (up until a few weeks ago) have been know for a few years now, as "Lieberal Lite" hence why we did NOT renew our memberships.

Only people we can stand behind, is the Purple Party.

They're actually called "The People's Party of Canada" but their colour is purple, so you go with what sticks. To many of ya'll AmeriYanks talk about 'how great it would be to have a "more than two party" system.'.

Don't do it. This is the toddler-esque bullshit that you get. Avoid at all costs. CW-Part Deux is better than this shit.
To give these guys some perspective, a vote for the PPC is like wasting an American vote on the Libertarian party. They can’t win. They didn’t secure a single solitary seat. Their own leader didn’t win his own riding.

To give these guys some perspective, a vote for the PPC is like wasting an American vote on the Libertarian party. They can’t win. They didn’t secure a single solitary seat. Their own leader didn’t win his own riding.
While this is all 100% true and accurate, the PPC were the ONLY party to NOT be talking about how great communism is. So who DO you vote for?

There is no guarantee that they will be any better or learn their lesson and may in fact be a WEF replacement or someone like Trump who is castrated from day one. Just because everyone gets their wet dream of getting rid of Castro Jr. doesn't mean that the replacement will be any better.

This is the most idiotic reason I have ever heard for not taking action.

This is the most idiotic reason I have ever heard for not taking action.
Read my post carefully. I didn't say anything about taking action one way or the other. Just stating facts about the risks involved. Same risks the US has for this next mid-term election when everyone is shouting "Dem's are going down", who is looking at the risks of the very same thing here? Not many I would wager.

Every single word Trudeau says and every action he takes is highly negative for him. I heard a recent poll in Canada has his popularity at about 14%.

Is there no way Canadians can immediately remove him from office?

That is very worrying that 14% think that he is doing a good job!

Reactions: Gwak2006
I initially thought that chief resigned in protest of what they're doing to a peaceful protest, but it now appears he was a shit bird would would follow any orders given, and they forced him to resign because he's so hated in the department that the beat officers will likely not follow him, so they need to get another saluting stooge to do their dirty work...

We need men to stand, not walk away from the hood fight, he should have arrested police who tried to take down the protestors and let the state fire him instead

It was obvious when they made all these BS “terrorists” laws what they were doing, sadly most were busy dancing around the flag to see it, and most don’t know history, or even their 10 basic rights, of those who do most don’t understand it beyond rote

“Hitler claimed that the fire was the work of Communists and convinced Hindenburg, then the German President, to invoke the emergency powers granted by Article 48. Under the emergency decree…”

Reactions: RUTGERS95
A black police chief steps down because a white prime minister isn’t happy, but the ethnically diverse truckers are the racist.

No. He's a company man through and through. He would open fire on pregnant women if ordered to do so. I think he was made to step down because his men hate him and the governor and PM don't think the Ottawa police men will follow his orders if asked to do some evil shit.

Guarantee his replacement will be every bit the unmoored henchman, but not a known, yes-man, Quisling to the beat cops. This is a tactical move by the higher ups. Solly had no intention of stepping down as of yesterday. He was raring to open fire on the protestors.

Note: this is all conjecture and I have no proof, but it follows based on the thin facts that we do know.

Last edited:
Better read the fourth paragraph again. This guy was a lefty/commie stooge for L'il Castro. Him resigning is his way of throwing a temper tantrum, because he didn't get to go in and bust some truck driver's heads on the pavement.

FLqpPwaXMA0iSwL

Reactions: somewhereinmt
how the fk is that legal? That right there is tyranny defined. How the fk can anyone with half a brain support this gov't with threats like this???

Just gotta call them a “terrorist” and you can do anything, you don’t even have to show your proof and there is no clear definition anyways.

This is the fault of everyone who let the government pass all the BS 9/11 “laws”

They are still facing the protestors, they should have their backs to the protestors and facing anyone who would try to silence them.

It’s like watching a greasy politician kiss a baby for the camera, same dude will send the kid off to die in a BS war for defense contracts.
i can't really judge from here. what i might suggest is that i would expect consequences for them being friendly with the protesters if the leftists identify them.

i can't really judge from here. what i might suggest is that i would expect consequences for them being friendly with the protesters if the leftists identify them.

Well ether you stand for something, or stand for nothing.

But Canadians have a history of obedience

Also doesn’t the left already hate them? As does most of the right post covid, I mean might as well do the right thing at this point, maybe at least give someone less of a reason to hate you 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Is that Trudeau a flamer or what why doesn't he go in person to clear the truckers because if he did soon after his ass would look like the center tube of the Lincoln Tunnel which then the trucks could exit.

Reactions: Tokay444
This is not the road to go down. This WILL cause the emergency powers to come in full force. No country in the world will allow this to occur without responding in unkind ways as an act of self preservation. This will go from a problematic protest into an insurrection in the eyes of the PTB and dealt with accordingly. If you think you have seen totalitarian moves that erode freedoms you haven’t seen anything yet compared to the results that will come from impacting a country’s solvency, stock market or trade country-wide.

You want digital currency tomorrow? That’s how you get it. As well as turn everyone in the country against you.

Last edited:
Different but same

I heard the UK is working on being able to see who owns what property and seize accounts of anyone who has anything to do with Putin, ever play 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon?

I don’t think our money is safe in banks so much, also makes sense why they are going after crypto more and more

Reactions: Gee Kay

Savage said the stolen firearms which belonged to them were small caliber ... 22lr or similar. There are many firearms in Ottawa, but these are not of any concern in the current situation. I work within a mile of parliament hill and the demonstration, as such I am bringing extra tools to work the past several weeks. Ottawa police are entirely unreliable, unpredictable in this situation. I also live adjacent to where J.Trudeau is currently residing ... RCMP and similar in unmarked vehicles are monitoring the situation in Chelsea QC. I do not believe J.Trudeau is particularly concerned, as he has been seen cross country skiing with a single security officer on board doing a 50km tour of the area. Kudos for going XC skiing ... instead of meeting with the leaders of a potential national security risk and ending our situation in Ottawa. But then again, he did have Covid19 last week. ;)

This is not the road to go down. This WILL cause the emergency powers to come in full force. No country in the world will allow this to occur without responding in unkind ways as an act of self preservation. This will go from a problematic protest into an insurrection in the eyes of the PTB and dealt with accordingly. If you think you have seen totalitarian moves that erode freedoms you haven’t seen anything yet compared to the results that will come from impacting a country’s solvency, stock market or trade country-wide.

You want digital currency tomorrow? That’s how you get it. As well as turn everyone in the country against you.
So, basically you are saying this is how we start the real reset? Cool.