• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater True Story - Annabelle

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Thanks for that Frank, this stuff fascinates me to no end. Ill admit that is pretty cool that you were around as a child to see this stuff, I would probably be freaked out as a kid though ha!

That is some crazy stuff. And what I've heard about the Bridgeport case word of mouth is just as creepy. I had no clue about "Annabelle" though.

Lots of horrifying occurences associated with this doll

untitled.png

Scary stuff.

ps - I just spent 45 minutes reading about the Warrens, Langley St , thinking about Leonard Nimoy narrating "In Search Of"

That explains why shows like "Ghost Hunters" are so popular with the public and so laughed at by scientists.

It's Parapsychology = true story

1. Parapsychology is a field of study concerned with the investigation of paranormal and psychic phenomena. Parapsychologists study telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, psychokinesis, near-death experiences, reincarnation, apparitional experiences, and other supernatural and paranormal claims.

We can talk about ghosts, spirits and demons but we can't talk about Jesus, God or the Holy Spirit...

True Story... :)
    @Dogtown Shouldn't you be editing smoke from the nose of a robot LOL Or is it Hobbits this week ?

Nah, it's advanced cancer treatment at the VA unfortunately...I had to bail on the final Hobbit film just as I was hitting my stride :mad:

@Mike, it's like Scooby-Doo, where people are freaked out by some ghost that in the end turns out to be some dude. If human history has taught us anything, it's that every time we tried to explain something by invoking the supernatural, it turned out to be something completely natural we just didn't understand at the time.

Science-ruining-everything.jpeg

@Mike, it's like Scooby-Doo, where people are freaked out by some ghost that in the end turns out to be some dude. If human history has taught us anything, it's that every time we tried to explain something by invoking the supernatural, it turned out to be something completely natural we just didn't understand at the time.
    [MENTION=12158]Dogtown[/MENTION] I am in about 99% agreement with you as we see this incessantly with over-hyped, under-delivered shows such as ghost hunters et al. The sarcasm was directed at those (not necessarily you) that dismiss anything not completely explained thoroughly by science. After all there are numerous theories and hypothesis that, although based in solid science, have a great deal left of pure speculation.