• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

In September 2022, Attorney General James filed a lawsuit against Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, senior management, and involved entities for engaging in years of financial fraud to obtain a host of economic benefits. The lawsuit alleges that Mr. Trump, with the help of his children Donald Trump, Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, and other senior executives at the Trump Organization, falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars to induce banks to lend money to the Trump Organization on more favorable terms than would otherwise have been available to the company, to satisfy continuing loan covenants, to induce insurers to provide insurance coverage for higher limits and at lower premiums, and to gain tax benefits, among other things. From 2011 to 2021, Mr. Trump and the Trump Organization knowingly and intentionally created more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets on his annual Statements of Financial Condition to defraud financial institutions.

So how many current crises are there?

Ukraine

Banking

China/Taiwan

BRICS and other countries going off the petrodollar

Trans running amok

Border

Cities collapsing

Reparations (now increase from $5M to 7.6M+

More? (We should keep a running list, as every week it's a new distraction)
Who wants to bet that when they need the next big distraction , they'll find the treasure at oak island !

Exactly,

They tie that case with this case, and use Cohen as part of the conspiracy and they jump to the felony that way.

That case is the hinge they use to get past the faults of the other case

Reactions: BytorJr
Here is my prediction for all this

They are gonna RICO Trump using the recent Trump Organization NYS case.
This is how they up It to a felony, this is how they get past the statue of limitation on the Stormy case, they say Trump Org is a criminal enterprise, which was ongoing until the recent case, boom, bob’s your uncle

I think, if the crime boss on Trump, they use Cohen’s conviction as proof, and Wesselberg or whatever to back it up, they dont say anything but let the previous convictions do the talking

Then they dog pile with the rest, GA, Feds, boom, dude is fucked
I wish I could say that I think you're wrong.......:(

Reactions: Milf Dots
Exactly,

They tie that case with this case, and use Cohen as part of the conspiracy and they jump to the felony that way.

That case is the hinge they use to get past the faults of the other case
It's going to be tied up in courts for YEARS, they know that, even though they know nothing is going to happen in the long run. Just more "gamesmanship" by the corrupt politicians...on both "sides", one in the same.

This is how they up It to a felony, this is how they get past the statue of limitation on the Stormy case, they say Trump Org is a criminal enterprise, which was ongoing until the recent case, boom, bob’s your uncle

I think, if the crime boss on Trump, they use Cohen’s conviction as proof, and Wesselberg or whatever to back it up, they dont say anything but let the previous convictions do the talking

Sadly i think you may be right but like i mentioned earlier if they go through with this they just set the precedent to indict and prosecute pedo joe his crackhead sone and crooked ass brothers. Even a rooky lawyer could stumble thier way through prosecuting those crooked ass sick dirty fuckwads.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I assume the endgame is that Trump CAN'T run if he is indicted in 2024.... After the election things cool down and the Demcommies got what they wanted.

I would have thought that too, but when you wrap the above Trump Org case to this case, and it’s seals, with supposedly 36 counts to it, I see RICO, but that is federal right, so no case, but hold on NYS Has their own version of RICO, called Enterprise Corruption

How long has the Ds been screaming Criminal Enterprise Trump, Boom

NYS is the mob take down capital of the world, they use the exact same schemes as that and you can make anything look criminal you just need 2 people to be in on it, Cohen went to jail for it, Wesselberg got nailed in the Trump Org, now they ”THE DON” to it, and you have a Godfather wrapped in a bow

They don‘t even have to argue it, you have two other convictions as proof, see we told ya … they smirk

DeSantis says he will refuse to extradite Trump.

“The weaponization of the legal system to advance a political agenda turns the rule of law on its head. It is un-American,” DeSantis, who is seen as Trump’s top rival in a potential 2024 GOP primary, tweeted after news of the indictment broke.

“The Soros-backed Manhattan District Attorney has consistently bent the law to downgrade felonies and to excuse criminal misconduct. Yet, now he is stretching the law to target a political opponent,” DeSantis continued, adding that Florida would not assist in an extradition request “given the questionable circumstances at issue.”

On my "poors" comment. I'm talking about us "normal" folk. Those of us with out trust funds, those of us that don't make several million $$$ a year, maybe @Lowlight does. We're not part of the club. The idiots that got convicted weren't part of the "club" either, they landed on the sword...

Dude I don’t have a trust fund, my dad was a car mechanic

I work my ass off, sleep in a ton of hotels, Holiday Inn Express of course,
Been living in hotel for 2 months now, we had a small house fire (31 Jan). Hoping to move back to the house in a few months when it's rebuilt. I grew up on a farm/ranch in South Dakota. Folks went broke in the early 80's, tried to sell everything, luckily everyone else was broke too. They didn't declare bankruptcy even though that would have been the easy way out. 15 years later their net worth was north of a couple million bucks. Happy for them, don't want a dime.

I do think the 2030 thing they keep shooting for and them acting like the world is ending is based in a story that Aliens will appears in 2029 and they will not be friendly to most of us. They want 3/4 gone and the rest can have a job or something

But for sure we can use a Alien unveiling just as long as we are not welcoming our new alien overlords with their Democrat backers

Conservatives don’t have the right courts, we have the Supreme Court, but the rest are deep blue except a few disconnected places

It’s how they can shut down any election challenges, they say, sorry, wrong Time, wrong place, wrong person and your case goes away, no where to go from there. Unless Kari Lake can make headway in the AZ Supreme, they can continue to campaign from the basement because they have every one of your challenges beat before you even showed up

It seems one might conclude that this constitutes a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object.

But.....
I don't have an uncle named Bob ?

I think the Leftist Democrats don't really intend to jail Trump. They think they would rather run against Trump than almost anyone else, especially with Biden as a candidate. The trick is to fire up Trumps base so that he wins the Republican Primary. That's what this is about.

Whatever it takes to get the tranny killer off of the front page/news cycle.
How about this ?

trump-in-chains-2-1.jpg

WIll help explain voting results in 2024 as compared to record turnout in 2020,... made possible by mass vote-by-mail. Without covid-23/24, something must happen.

Otherwise, the potential discrepencies would possibly move from the realm of, easy to dismiss and discredit, towards the rather obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
I am seeing something a bit different, and some of the comments here support my thoughts on this.

Could locking Trump up be the thing that pushes people over the edge. Makes those right wing nut jobs with all the gunz finally pickup said gunz and start to do something antifa like? That would be a huge win for those "in charge" and provided those in the tanks they send against those MAGA guys do what they are told to do.

The fear of Trump getting elected and exposing the money laundering in Ukraine is what is driving this. Combine that with him pushing reform on the bullshit election rules makes him enemy number one

Nah, widely supported by both sides of the isle. Would be futile, and cock-blocked at every single turn.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The fear of Trump getting elected and exposing the money laundering in Ukraine is what is driving this. Combine that with him pushing reform on the bullshit election rules makes him enemy number one
Why tho? Conservatives already know this. No exposure needed. And, nobody is doing anything currently. Even if exposed, nobody will ever do anything. I’m damn near convinced Fuhrer Biden could shoot someone in the head in the middle of the street with cameras watching in the middle of the day and nobody would do a damn thing.

I am seeing something a bit different, and some of the comments here support my thoughts on this.

Could locking Trump up be the thing that pushes people over the edge. Makes those right wing nut jobs with all the gunz finally pickup said gunz and start to do something antifa like? That would be a huge win for those "in charge" and provided those in the tanks they send against those MAGA guys do what they are told to do.
Seriously? Ain’t nobody gonna do anything. I’m not trying to rile anyone up but considering nobody has lifted a finger so far, ASGH.

Why tho? Conservatives already know this. No exposure needed. And, nobody is doing anything currently. Even if exposed, nobody will ever do anything. I’m damn near convinced Fuhrer Biden could shoot someone in the head in the middle of the street with cameras watching in the middle of the day and nobody would do a damn thing.

Seriously? Ain’t nobody gonna do anything. I’m not trying to rile anyone up but considering nobody has lifted a finger so far, ASGH.

I think it would be possible, with a little help. Do you think the Jan 6 group would have entered the building without a little help from people planted inside the ranks to try to get people in a dither? Personally I don't think one person would have entered the building. Who is to say it could not happen again, or happen with more "actors" then actual people in protest. A frame job, just like J6 frame job.

It would give them the excuse to move forward with a great many things they want.

Reactions: XP1K

They may add that on, but that's not what is being represented in the media. We just won't know until we can see a copy of the Indictment. There maybe more on it than just the hush money to Stormy, but until it's made public we just won't know. In GA they may have a case for RICO, but I don't think NY city does.

Reactions: SilentStalkr