• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump - Indicted

I do think the 2030 thing they keep shooting for and them acting like the world is ending is based in a story that Aliens will appears in 2029 and they will not be friendly to most of us. They want 3/4 gone and the rest can have a job or something

But for sure we can use a Alien unveiling just as long as we are not welcoming our new alien overlords with their Democrat backers
The reality is much worse than Democrats running shit.

boozer.jpg

The wonderful thing about this country, is that it matters not what thee and me think or believe about this indictment. A courtroom is a crucible in which shouting and opinions give way to the facts, and the law. Both parties will have their day in court ... with a unanimous jury necessary to convict, and only one juror necessary to acquit. That definitely puts the odds in Trump's favor, so long as (a) this case is as weak as many here believe, and (b) he's telling the truth. Like others have said ... either way ... it's going to be entertaining. I think it could go either way in this case. IMHO the investigations he should fear are the "Insurrection" case, and the "Document" case. Once insiders start rolling over to protect themselves, those will prove to be very dangerous. We shall see ...

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
The wonderful thing about this country, is that it matters not what thee and me think or believe about this indictment. A courtroom is a crucible in which shouting and opinions give way to the facts, and the law. Both parties will have their day in court ... with a unanimous jury necessary to convict, and only one juror necessary to acquit. That definitely puts the odds in Trump's favor, so long as (a) this case is as weak as many here believe, and (b) he's telling the truth. Like others have said ... either way ... it's going to be entertaining. I think it could go either way in this case. IMHO the investigations he should fear are the "Insurrection" case, and the "Document" case. Once insiders start rolling over to protect themselves, those will prove to be very dangerous. We shall see ...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking moron.

Look at Jan 6

ostrich-bird head in sand.gif

R

I have the receipts, you all are a threat

You all are on a list just being here, this place is a huge red flag because they can't control the conversation

The Regime lives on SH in the shadows just waiting for you to cross the invisible line
Hay dewd....

You own this place....
So, uh...yea.

You all are on a list just being here, this place is a huge red flag because they can't control the conversation

The Regime lives on SH in the shadows just waiting for you to cross the invisible line.
Coming from you... This might be the greatest compliment I've ever received.

Mike

Bless your heart...

The Regime lives on SH in the shadows just waiting for you to cross the invisible line
Up here in Canukistan, the Regime openly deletes anything they view as problematic. Of course the good stuff and posters like me get all of it government archived for future action.

How about this? No photoshop needed

View attachment 8109329
There's some resemblance between them, but not one of them have the same row of bottom teeth...I suppose it could be argued that dentures aren't always the same, but I wouldn't buy that, people get dentures to look just like their original toofeses.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Reactions: camocorvette
Whores Assemble!

This is why used hookers go in the trunk on the way to the landfill...

It would be interesting but...
It won't be their pets(antifa) along the route. Their pets get to burn, loot murder without reprisal from the boys in blue. They will be given the order to put down anyone. In any manner deemed necessary. They will be there.
Everyone one of them should decline and send a blanket message they are to busy dealing with and trying to round up all the repeat offenders and felons Alvin fatass keeps dumping back on the streets to assault the citizenzs and commit more crimes.
Or were to busy picking up dirty needles and feces off the side walks fat ass suck it up.

He will now be indicted in Georgia and also by the DOJ for Jan 6th. They will keep him fighting on all these fronts for the next 19 months so he cannot run a campaign.Simple strategy really.

Reactions: gigamortis
He will now be indicted in Georgia and also by the DOJ for Jan 6th. They will keep him fighting on all these fronts for the next 19 months so he cannot run a campaign.Simple strategy really.
Doesn't seem like much of an obstacle. It probably guarantees him the most extensive media coverage of all candidates without any effort on his part. Joe won from his basement right? If Joe didn't legitimately win then this is all for entertainment purposes. No strategy needed.

Think about the airwaves being sucked up by this Trump business right now, it's free press, talk about galvanizing his base.

I have seen some negative press from the right regarding DeSantis, is there any reason people don't like him? Honest question.

Doesn't matter who runs in the R column anymore. They will keep counting "votes" until the D wins. The ballot box is a lost cause. Well, in the states where the elections are controlled by Ds....

Reactions: gigamortis
Think about the airwaves being sucked up by this Trump business right now, it's free press, talk about galvanizing his base.

I have seen some negative press from the right regarding DeSantis, is there any reason people don't like him? Honest question.
He had the highway patrol shut down the interstates going into Florida at the beginning of COVID. He's rubbing elbows with jeb. He's on board with the support Ukraine to the end. To name a few

Here is what I stink. The RICO angle is interesting. I spoke with someone a whole lot smarter than I am about this today. The direction they are going to probably take is the original one they started so many years ago. That golddigger Daniels was paid to shut up with campaign financing money, which is considered against the rules of federal election financing.

Technically, Trump did not sign checks to her, Trump attorney Michael Cohen did. But Trump did pay Cohen for services rendered at various times, as one does with one's attorney. So, if it really was a broken rule of federal elections, why is the Manhattan DA pursuing it instead of a US prosecuting attorney in a US circuit court?

Anyway, I think the thrust of this, as I have said of other things, is to stop Trump from running in 2024. Mainly by trying to interpret or introduce a back-page rule that says that if you break federal election financing rules, you cannot run for president. Felonies and RICO and all that is to serve the need of stopping him from running. I think they could care less about putting him in jail or what he did with Daniels.

I think Trump could bond out and also pay any fines.

The dems are arrogant to a fault, thinking that Trump's lawyers are idiots. These are the same idiots who don't realize that Trump has not been killed yet because he has a team of highly paid mercs. Some of those guys are paid to watch the Secret Service, or, as I like to call them, people who set up a person for assassination. Oopsies, did I say that out loud? (Kudos to Reagan's detail, they were not in on it that time and did their actual job.)

Again, I am the stupidest guy here and I could easily be wrong.

He had the highway patrol shut down the interstates going into Florida at the beginning of COVID.
Screening New Yorkers entering Florida( for Covid) is okay in my Book. They Didn't block the intestate. They set up a screening area to mitigate the spread.

-Gov. Ron DeSantis said the purpose of the new checkpoint on I-95 south is to check for people coming from the New York City area — where there were more than 33,700 confirmed cases of COVID-19, as of Sunday — and help slow the spread of the deadly virus in Florida.

“Initially I was concerned about doing this because I don’t want there to be a backup," DeSantis said during a news conference Saturday. "But they’re doing it in a great way where the trucks are going through. We’re not worried about that. We’re just worried about the people fleeing some of those areas.”

He's going to sign this... https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/f...oncealed-only-carry-headed-to-governors-desk/

Last edited:
Reactions: Sako man
He's on board with the support Ukraine to the end. To name a few
But the responses from Trump and DeSantis were particularly notable, both because of their stature in the party and the similarities of their positions. They contended that American involvement had only drawn Russia closer to other adversarial states like China and condemned the tens of billions of dollars that the United States has provided in aid for Ukraine.

“We cannot prioritize intervention in an escalating foreign war over the defense of our own homeland,” wrote DeSantis

“While the U.S. has many vital national interests — securing our borders, addressing the crisis of readiness within our military, achieving energy security and independence, and checking the economic, cultural, and military power of the Chinese Communist Party — becoming further entangled in a territorial dispute between Ukraine and Russia is not one of them,” DeSantis wrote

damn yankees

Screening New Yorkers entering Florida( for Covid) is okay in my Book. They Didn't block the intestate. They set up a screening area to mitigate the spread.

-Gov. Ron DeSantis said the purpose of the new checkpoint on I-95 south is to check for people coming from the New York City area — where there were more than 33,700 confirmed cases of COVID-19, as of Sunday — and help slow the spread of the deadly virus in Florida.

“Initially I was concerned about doing this because I don’t want there to be a backup," DeSantis said during a news conference Saturday. "But they’re doing it in a great way where the trucks are going through. We’re not worried about that. We’re just worried about the people fleeing some of those areas.”

He's going to sign this... https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/f...oncealed-only-carry-headed-to-governors-desk/
Mincing words like every other politician. A check point is just another term. They let trucks through but cars were not allowed to just drive through. It was unconstitutional. There's no disputing that. If he will do that. How far is he willing to go for the next made up fear? It was rather telling where the PO PO stand on violating citizens rights. Just following orders. Muh paycheck and retirement and the rest of the Nuremberg excuses.

It's nice of you to admit that you are good with the government violating citizens rights.

C170B9B1-6225-435C-B1ED-F6399D91B2BE.gif