• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says they are going to arrest him…..

it ain't gonna happen, so why argue about it?

m8OiBONnNcm7.jpeg
Wait. What’s not happening?

agreed, this country isn't getting out of this Biden shit by vote or election , People better wake up and take up now... I refuse to let my kids grow up into a communist America as Biden and the dems are selling us to become...Just a thought ...What if J6 would have been the beginning and all those would have been armed and more joined. Biden has committed treason. But that's right biden might of flew an f15 or 16 if he can remember, dumb ass That is though The only thing that will bring AMERICA BACK to what so many gave us our freedom fighting for...but just my opinion but I do not think I stand alone. but as I said just my opinion and apologize sometimes I do get babbling on ...
Shut up Glownigger.

Arrest Trump? Maybe he can bunk with the Jan 6th protesters that he let rot. That would be a story worth hearing.
Classic symptoms of TDS ^^^^^
From your post I can only assume that you have taken a collegiate course in advanced civics. So with your vast knowledge of civics please tell us ignorant fuckers exactly how Trump could have done anything about those arrested for being at the Capitol on January 6

From your post I can only assume that you have taken a collegiate course in advanced civics. So with your vast knowledge of civics please tell us ignorant fuckers exactly how Trump could have done anything about those arrested for being at the Capitol on January 6
He could have pardoned them. Literally.

You sound like a child that was never told "no" in the cereal isle, and certainly one that would never recall the sound of a belt clearing belt loops. I'm guessing you're a millennial, trying to hang out with grown folk.
Yeah, when I was a kid, thick and wide leather belts were popular for fashion and corporal punishment.

He couldn't pardon them until AFTER they had been convicted of the crimes. The Feds wouldn't charge many of them with an actual crime until after January 20th and Trump was no longer in power. Many of them, even today, have not been adjudicated.
I voted for him twice, but I am all for the truth, and it is clear to me.

I did read that he did talk to advisors about it, but did not act on it clearly. One advisor threatened to resign. I also heard that McConnell held the 2nd impeachment over his head. Not sure if that is true or not. There was chatter about Nancy pulling some shit as well.

Regardless...he COULD HAVE and he DIDN'T. Which is FUCKED UP.

"Presidents have broad pardon powers when it comes to federal crimes, but they cannot use that power to stop themselves or others from being impeached by Congress. They also do not have the power to pardon state crimes.

Trump can wipe away any charges in connection with the January 6 incident brought by authorities in Washington, D.C.

“What elsewhere would be state crimes, in D.C., because it's federal, those constitute federal offenses and he can pardon those, too,” Kalt says. “And the pardon power is broad and doesn't really carve anything out. If it's a crime and if it's federal, he can pardon it.”

Blanket pardons

That includes pardoning people who’ve yet to be named or charged.

“He could do so right away — he does not need to wait until any formal legal process has started,” Jeffrey Crouch, an assistant professor of politics at American University and the author of a book on presidential pardon power, told VOA via email.

If Trump does offer clemency to the rioters, he would not be the first president to issue a blanket pardon.

On Christmas Day in 1868, Andrew Johnson pardoned all former Confederates who fought against the United States in the Civil War. Some of the men Johnson pardoned went on to become architects of the Jim Crow laws that legalized racial segregation.

In 1977, President Jimmy Carter pardoned most people who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War. Carter hoped the mass pardon would heal deep national divisions caused by the war, but there was an outcry from veterans' groups who condemned the move.

President Ford created an uproar in 1974 when he granted his predecessor Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon before Nixon could be indicted in connection with the Watergate scandal."

Last edited:
Reactions: AngryKoala
I voted for him twice, but I am all for the truth, and it is clear to me.

I did read that he did talk to advisors about it, but did not act on it clearly. One advisor threatened to resign. I also heard that McConnell held the 2nd impeachment over his head. Not sure if that is true or not. There was chatter about Nancy pulling some shit as well.

Regardless...he COULD HAVE and he DIDN'T. Which is FUCKED UP.

"Presidents have broad pardon powers when it comes to federal crimes, but they cannot use that power to stop themselves or others from being impeached by Congress. They also do not have the power to pardon state crimes.

Trump can wipe away any charges in connection with the January 6 incident brought by authorities in Washington, D.C.

“What elsewhere would be state crimes, in D.C., because it's federal, those constitute federal offenses and he can pardon those, too,” Kalt says. “And the pardon power is broad and doesn't really carve anything out. If it's a crime and if it's federal, he can pardon it.”

Blanket pardons

That includes pardoning people who’ve yet to be named or charged.

“He could do so right away — he does not need to wait until any formal legal process has started,” Jeffrey Crouch, an assistant professor of politics at American University and the author of a book on presidential pardon power, told VOA via email.

If Trump does offer clemency to the rioters, he would not be the first president to issue a blanket pardon.

On Christmas Day in 1868, Andrew Johnson pardoned all former Confederates who fought against the United States in the Civil War. Some of the men Johnson pardoned went on to become architects of the Jim Crow laws that legalized racial segregation.

In 1977, President Jimmy Carter pardoned most people who evaded the draft during the Vietnam War. Carter hoped the mass pardon would heal deep national divisions caused by the war, but there was an outcry from veterans' groups who condemned the move.

President Ford created an uproar in 1974 when he granted his predecessor Richard Nixon a full and unconditional pardon before Nixon could be indicted in connection with the Watergate scandal."
The reason he likely did not is because the event was NOT supposed to enter the Capital building, just a protest on the grounds out side, which there was a legit permit for. This is when others(Ray Epps types/who ever unlocked the 10ton magnetically locked door) stepped in to provoked it further. The (deep state) of the US has conducted countless coups all around the world... To think they couldn't provoke an event in DC is being a little Naive.

By the time his term was up, they had hardly made any arrests. I don't know how the pardon process works, but I think expecting him to is a bit extremest.

Reactions: 232593
Seems like the deep state’s actions during and after J6 have had a suppressive effect on political activity in support of DJT.

Seems like the deep state’s actions during and after J6 have had a suppressive effect on political activity in support of DJT.
For sure. Who TF is going to protest in support of him tomorrow knowing what happened on J6??

Since the JAn 6 hoax has been exposed they need another scenario like that to show how MAGA is a violent extremist group.So they provoke them with a Trump arrest and stir the hornets nest yet again.

If you go to one of these events to show support, which I think people should. DO NOT get suckered into any dumb shit!!!! Be peaceful. If you see people doing dumb shit, stop them.

The reason he likely did not is because the event was NOT supposed to enter the Capital building, just a protest on the grounds out side, which there was a legit permit for. This is when others(Ray Epps types/who ever unlocked the 10ton magnetically locked door) stepped in to provoked it further. The (deep state) of the US has conducted countless coups all around the world... To think they couldn't provoke an event in DC is being a little Naive.

By the time his term was up, they had hardly made any arrests. I don't know how the pardon process works, but I think expecting him to is a bit extremest.
They had made at least 13 arrests and 150+ were on the radar. What I posted explains clearly that he was able to pardon them, did you read? Extremest? I don't think so. Unless you call not wanting innocent people to rot in jail as extremest. In my mind one would do anything in their power to make sure that did not happen.

I do think he is/was the best chance out there to right the ship, but he was completely wrong on this and really should explain himself.

I do find it funny how you have changed your spots over time....still Glowing though.

They had made at least 13 arrests and 150+ were on the radar. What I posted explains clearly that he was able to pardon them, did you read? Extremest? I don't think so. Unless you call not wanting innocent people to rot in jail as extremest. In my mind one would do anything in their power to make sure that did not happen.

I do think he is/was the best chance out there to right the ship, but he was completely wrong on this and really should explain himself.

I do find it funny how you have changed your spots over time....still Glowing though.
I read it. I don't know enough about the process.

You can take your accusations and go fuck your self with them. You sound like an extremist to me... baiting people into ignorant conversation. You are the bait ass hole.

• Haha
He couldn't pardon them until AFTER they had been convicted of the crimes. The Feds wouldn't charge many of them with an actual crime until after January 20th and Trump was no longer in power. Many of them, even today, have not been adjudicated.

Some were arrested before Jan 20th, he could have had them released. I think stating there is nothing Trump could have done as sitting president of the United States is ridiculous. No power leverage or executive order....he was too busy acting like a child to care about the people sitting in jail.

Reactions: HD1911
Some were arrested before Jan 20th, he could have had them released. I think stating there is nothing Trump could have done as sitting president of the United States is ridiculous. No power leverage or executive order....he was too busy acting like a child to care about the people sitting in jail.

Please explain how he could have done anything that follows the law of the land.

What is the legal term meaning pardon?

pardon. 1) v. to use the executive power of a Governor or President to forgive a person convicted of a crime, thus removing any remaining penalties or punishments and preventing any new prosecution of the person for the crime for which the pardon was given.

Since none were convicted of any crime until after Trump left office, what could he legally do?

Please explain how he could have done anything that follows the law of the land.

What is the legal term meaning pardon?

pardon. 1) v. to use the executive power of a Governor or President to forgive a person convicted of a crime, thus removing any remaining penalties or punishments and preventing any new prosecution of the person for the crime for which the pardon was given.

Since none were convicted of any crime until after Trump left office, what could he legally do?

Soooo how was Nixon pardoned by Ford then? Could the court have said no, sure but he didn't even try.

Maybe, Just Maybe Trump did not support the people who entered the building that day.

It would be highly unusual, but there have been a few cases where people who had not been charged with a crime were pardoned, including President Gerald Ford's pardon of President Richard Nixon after Watergate, President Jimmy Carter's pardon of Vietnam draft dodgers and President George H.W. Bush's pardon of Caspar Weinberger. President Donald J. Trump pardoned Joseph Arpaio and others after they were charged and convicted, but prior to sentencing.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR THE PARDON, OR SOME ONE MUST DO IT FOR YOU.

The executive clemency process is intended to be accessible to ALL eligible applicants, whether or not they are represented by counsel, and is begun by filing the appropriate clemency petition. In fact, most clemency applications are submitted by persons who are not represented by counsel. Application forms are available on this website. If you have questions about the application as you are completing it or helping someone else to complete it, you may contact the Pardon Attorney at [email protected] to ask for clarification, but please be aware that we are unable to provide legal advice. If a pardon applicant submits an application that is incomplete or does not sufficiently answer the questions posed, the Pardon Attorney will contact the applicant through whatever communication mode we were contacted through and explain what additional information is required.

Personally think this idea that he is some how a piece of shit because he didn't pardon these people is a bit absurd.

Maybe, Just Maybe Trump did not support the people who entered the building that day.

It would be highly unusual, but there have been a few cases where people who had not been charged with a crime were pardoned, including President Gerald Ford's pardon of President Richard Nixon after Watergate, President Jimmy Carter's pardon of Vietnam draft dodgers and President George H.W. Bush's pardon of Caspar Weinberger. President Donald J. Trump pardoned Joseph Arpaio and others after they were charged and convicted, but prior to sentencing.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR THE PARDON, OR SOME ONE MUST DO IT FOR YOU.

The executive clemency process is intended to be accessible to ALL eligible applicants, whether or not they are represented by counsel, and is begun by filing the appropriate clemency petition. In fact, most clemency applications are submitted by persons who are not represented by counsel. Application forms are available on this website. If you have questions about the application as you are completing it or helping someone else to complete it, you may contact the Pardon Attorney at [email protected] to ask for clarification, but please be aware that we are unable to provide legal advice. If a pardon applicant submits an application that is incomplete or does not sufficiently answer the questions posed, the Pardon Attorney will contact the applicant through whatever communication mode we were contacted through and explain what additional information is required.

I can't find any information on someone or Nixon himself applying for a pardon.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Ignorance is bliss. crotch cricket.

Interesting stuff:

Dresser Drawer Pardons: Pardons as Private Acts​

George Mason Law Review, Vol. 30, 2023
40 PagesPosted: 3 Oct 2022

Andrew Ingram

University of Texas at Austin - Department of Philosophy
Date Written: 2022

Abstract​

Can a President issue a pardon without telling anyone but the recipient that she has issued it? Yes, the President can grant a valid pardon without telling anyone but the recipient of her grace that she has done so. While a defendant must plead a pardon for a court to take notice of it and quash an indictment, the document may otherwise lay buried in a sock drawer in case it is ever needed without losing any of its force or effect.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
His advisor from the NRA convinced him to ban bump stocks. How did he let them "rot in jail"? He couldn't pardon them before they were convicted and sentenced. It's very 12 year old of you with the fag insult. Pull your head out of your ass.

ETA: Did you even attempt to comprehend what I wrote in that post, or did your feels get in the way with the first sentence?

I'll take this a step further.
The NRA sold us down the river on the HPA too.
If NRA would have pushed, and the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, had put it on Trump's desk, he WOULD have signed it.
I literally dressed down and NRA money bigger over the phone about the HPA, while we had the initiative. I asked her why my money wasn't pushing the HPA. "The optics aren't good right now, but we will revisit it later."
It went straight in the trash bin of NRA failure.

There is far more going on than. "Trump bad." "Trump not your buddy."
I told you from the very beginning. Trump is a dick.
Unfortunately, he surrounded himself with pussies and assholes. And our dick, got all covered in shit.
Here...this explains it better than I can.

I'll take this a step further.
The NRA sold us down the river on the HPA too.
If NRA would have pushed, and the REPUBLICAN CONGRESS, had put it on Trump's desk, he WOULD have signed it.
I literally dressed down and NRA money bigger over the phone about the HPA, while we had the initiative. I asked her why my money wasn't pushing the HPA. "The optics aren't good right now, but we will revisit it later."
It went straight in the trash bin of NRA failure.

There is far more going on than. "Trump bad." "Trump not your buddy."
I told you from the very beginning. Trump is a dick.
Unfortunately, he surrounded himself with pussies and assholes. And our dick, got all covered in shit.
Here...this explains it better than I can.

Definitely not just Trump by a long shot but people act as if he was this white knight that was going to fix and correct everything, that he was different. He wasnt.

Reactions: Bender and HD1911
That’s right! What we need is a reg Joe that is fairly intelligent and has been down in the trenches with the common man. None of these people that represent us can really represent us because they are simply not even close to being in touch with the common American. I can’t stand the fact that people put these politicians on pedestals. At best, you might get a little help from some interest that they have. Most of them only get into it to benefit something they want, whether it be fit rubbing elbows with other people of power to help their business or something else. Sometimes that benefits the little guy but make no mistake it’s intention was not to help the little guy.

I'll step up. My name just happens to be Joe.
I'd be perfect for what you suggest.
I dont want to be president.
I know what it's like to dig ditches for a living.
I literally spent decades coming home after work smelling like shit.
I'm an autodidact, I read nearly everything I can get my hands on.
I'm an INTJ personality.....so was the fictional character Hannibal Lecter, and Russian president Vladimir Putting.
There are no seedy things to dig up about me, although...they would make it up if they had to.
I understand economics and finance enough to balance acheckbook, which is more than I can say about anyone in our current government.
Smart, handsome, dashing, Yada, Yada. And I'm a bit of a dick.
If I had a twitter account, I'd make ugly tweets.
The filter between my brain and mouth is porous as a flimsy covidian muzzle.

You wouldn't like me though. You know why?
It would take those little DNC elves about 15 minutes on the internet, to find my comments on "bump stocks". I'm pretty sure I've said they are gay as F. I know I've said I dont like them.
Another reason you wouldn't like me; I'm not "presidential". Imagine me saluting the marines on Marine 1 as I board, wearing carhart cargo shorts, off brand Crocs, and a t shirt that says: "I like pigs, and maybe 3 people".
Oh, and I married a foreigner too. And I have ex wives.
You wouldn't like me.
My first SOTU address would include the words, dicks, pussies, assholes, quisling(s), traitors, treason, gallows, noose(s), you MFers need Jesus, nephilim, over reaching police state, bloated federal law enforcement, Alphabet Soup, gold standard, uniparty, kabuki theater,, and many other offensive and accusatory words and statements.
I doubt I'd hold office for 2 months before I caught a bullet.

They won't allow a serf to rise to that office. If they do, its a trick, or a massive mistep.

Last edited:
I think it's a bit odd that so many of you are debating legalities within an unconstitutional system of governance. The biggest most vicious criminals in the world are those that set forth laws to plunder and control the population they rule over. The federal gov't is unconstitutional as it operates outside the true law of the land. Much of the state gov'ts are fraudulent with all 50 acknowledging and working with an illegal federal gov't. All 50 states house federal terrorists and not one local municipality has done anything but assist the federal terrorists kicking in doors of those who were in DC on the 6th. You guys do you, play along with this charade, and keep debating what tyrants that stole power while robbing, jailing, and murdering innocence, deem lawful. I and others like me aren't so easily misguided.

I think it's a bit odd that so many of you are debating legalities within an unconstitutional system of governance. The biggest criminals in the world are those that set forth laws to plunder and control the population they rule over. The federal gov't is unconstitutional. Much of the state gov'ts are fraudulent with all 50 acknowledging and working with an illegal federal gov't. All 50 states house federal terrorists and not one local municipality has done anything but assist the federal terrorists kicking in doors of those who were in DC on the 6th. You guys do you, play along with this charade, and keep debating what tyrants that stole power while robbing, jailing, and murdering innocence, deem lawful. I and others like me aren't so easily misguided.

This guy right here^^^^^^^
Gonna be my chief of staff.
Gonna give that hummingbird ass a chance to back up that crocodile mouth.

If they're declaring tomorrow "Go" day or something... well noone sent me the memo.

And even if you had, I have work to do and and a nail appointment (actually getting corns trimmed.) And I have to take my truck in for filter changes. Oh and Sherman is getting a teeth-cleaning. So I can't do squat even if everyone goes into full mostly peaceful protests mode. Man, I always miss out.

Looking forward to seeing if this is lefty trolling or if they're really delusional enough to think it's a good idea!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Not available Wednesday, either. Sorry. Getting a perm.

PPS. John has a long Moustache. The chair is against the wall. My hovercraft is full of eels.

I apologize you are correct.

Reactions: mtrmn