• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says they are going to arrest him…..

If they're declaring tomorrow "Go" day or something... well noone sent me the memo.

And even if you had, I have work to do and and a nail appointment (actually getting corns trimmed.) And I have to take my truck in for filter changes. Oh and Sherman is getting a teeth-cleaning. So I can't do squat even if everyone goes into full mostly peaceful protests mode. Man, I always miss out.

Looking forward to seeing if this is lefty trolling or if they're really delusional enough to think it's a good idea!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. Not available Wednesday, either. Sorry. Getting a perm.

PPS. John has a long Moustache. The chair is against the wall. My hovercraft is full of eels.
* insert meme, FBI uncovered, a plot that white nationalists are just going to sit on the couch, and do nothing until collapse.

This is where my politics are at now. I’m not fighting for anybody other than myself and my family. They can push these false narratives onto dumber people than myself.

I'll step up. My name just happens to be Joe.
I'd be perfect for what you suggest.
I dont want to be president.
I know what it's like to dig ditches for a living.
I literally spent decades coming home after work smelling like shit.
I'm an autodidact, I read nearly everything I can get my hands on.
I'm an INTJ personality.....so was the fictional character Hannibal Lecter, and Russian president Vladimir Putting.
There are no seedy things to dig up about me, although...they would make it up if they had to.
I understand economics and finance enough to balance acheckbook, which is more than I can say about anyone in our current government.
Smart, handsome, dashing, Yada, Yada. And I'm a bit of a dick.
If I had a twitter account, I'd make ugly tweets.
The filter between my brain and mouth is porous as a flimsy covidian muzzle.

You wouldn't like me though. You know why?
It would take those little DNC elves about 15 minutes on the internet, to find my comments on "bump stocks". I'm pretty sure I've said they are gay as F. I know I've said I dont like them.
Another reason you wouldn't like me; I'm not "presidential". Imagine me saluting the marines on Marine 1 as I board, wearing carhart cargo shorts, off brand Crocs, and a t shirt that says: "I like pigs, and maybe 3 people".
Oh, and I married a foreigner too. And I have ex wives.
You wouldn't like me.
My first SOTU address would include the words, dicks, pussies, assholes, quisling(s), traitors, treason, gallows, noose(s), you MFers need Jesus, nephilim, over reaching police state, bloated federal law enforcement, Alphabet Soup, gold standard, uniparty, kabuki theater,, and many other offensive and accusatory words and statements.
I doubt I'd hold office for 2 months before I caught a bullet.

They won't allow a serf to rise to that office. If they do, its a trick, or a massive mistep.
You had me at "You MFers need Jesus."

I read it. I don't know enough about the process.

You can take your accusations and go fuck your self with them. You sound like an extremist to me... baiting people into ignorant conversation. You are the bait ass hole.

Read it again. I know comprehension can be difficult.

I never said anyone should take an "extremist stance" on anything. I said he could have done something. Not at all an ignorant conversation. Just a fact. You can read the below link after you re-read my post which says basically the same thing. Also, calling me an extremist because I don't think innocent people should be left to rot in jail shows a lot about your character. I was telling people not to protest because even if peaceful, if they are arrested..no one is coming to save them.

Again...blanket pardons have been done. Pardons before arrest have been done. Pardons before conviction have been done. All I was saying is he should explain himself. Thats it...Its not hard. Even if that means throwing some people under the bus.

If that is hard for you to understand then maybe you should go join another gun forum, maybe they will embrace your BS. Run along now little boy.

Good luck.

I didn't know that so many of you were sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for Trump to put out a call to arms.
Constitutional lawyers can't agree on whether Trump could have pardoned them. Do you think that Trump was knowledgeable enough about the powers of the president to make the decision or was he getting advice?

Let's say that he could have but didn't.
So who are you going to vote for? Right now you are left with two choices. Which one are you going to pick?
Which one has the balls to close the doors on the FauxBI, CIA, DNI, DOJ and the rest of the alphabet? They can't even shut down the department of education, who's now got it's own armed service.
After what has been exposed over the last several years. I am amazed that y'all still believe in the charade.

I didn't know that so many of you were sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for Trump to put out a call to arms.
Constitutional lawyers can't agree on whether Trump could have pardoned them. Do you think that Trump was knowledgeable enough about the powers of the president to make the decision or was he getting advice?

So who are you going to vote for? Right now you are left with two choices. Which one are you going to pick?
Which one has the balls to close the doors on the FauxBI, CIA, DNI, DOJ and the rest of the alphabet? They can't even shut down the department of education, who's now got it's own armed service.
After what has been exposed over the last several years. I am amazed that y'all still believe in the charade.
I think we have the right to know what happened regardless. The J6ers in Jail have the right to know as well. I am not waiting on the edge of my seat to do anything. Trump is not my master, no man is.

I also said
"I do think he is/was the best chance out there to right the ship" and stand by that. I voted for him twice.

We are not voting our way out of this though...

Whatever the outcome is I am not worried.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ewoaf

There is no way to vote ourselves out of it. Not with Trump, DeSantis....insert name here. The problem is not with success of a pardon but the lack of an attempt and if there was an attempt that isn't privy to the public then I'll eat my crow. Until then, he's like the rest of them.

I will miss the Twitter entertainment.

If voting made a difference they wouldnt let us do it. Mark Twain I know we are not supposed to encourage violence so I wont but Im thinking it. We are not voting ourselves out of this. Trump is not going to save us. I wish he could. BTW I voted for him twice. You are correct. this is just theatre.

Yeah, when I was a kid, thick and wide leather belts were popular for fashion and corporal punishment.

Leather belts are still used for corporal punishment, at least in my house. My boy must be smarter than I was….he’s only got the belt twice…..by his age, I had received dozens of earned beatings.

Reactions: Ronws
So....he is gay?
I did not know that.....but you diiid.....hmmm.
But then......I dont Google, "gay guys who are supeheroes" How do you know so much about gay superheroes?
obviously you do cause you look them up and post them. hmmmm? But looking at the amount of posts you just like listening to yourself. Sad.

I think we have the right to know what happened regardless. The J6ers in Jail have the right to know as well. I am not waiting on the edge of my seat to do anything. Trump is not my master, no man is.

I also said
"I do think he is/was the best chance out there to right the ship" and stand by that. I voted for him twice.

We are not voting our way out of this though...

Whatever the outcome is I am not worried.
The right to know what?

That it was staged by the FauxBI.
That the FauxBI (proud boys) were coordinating with antifa.
That the FauxBI was center stage smashing widows and attacking the capitol police dressed up as Trump supporters.
That the FauxBI has allowed many terrorist attacks that killed citizens.

The FauxBI has participated in citizens being killed to advance an agenda. A couple hundred having their lives destroyed is chump change to advance an agenda.
Citizens are now scared to express the right to question their government. Anyone outside of politics is now well aware of what their government will do to them if they entertain the idea of fixing the swamp.
Ask the CIA what the price is to set up a puppet regime. Libya and Ukraine are good examples.

The right to know what?

That the FauxBI was center stage smashing widows and attacking the capitol police dressed up as Trump supporters.

The FauxBI has participated in citizens being killed to advance an agenda. A couple hundred having their lives destroyed is chump change to advance an agenda.
Citizens are now scared to express the right to question their government. Anyone outside of politics is now well aware of what their government will do to them if they entertain the idea of fixing the swamp.
Ask the CIA what the price is to set up a puppet regime. Libya and Ukraine are good examples.
Look how many on this website alone have this information in front of their face and much much more yet still believe gov’t is limited by the constitution and that we live under the rule of law. Gov’t good and we are nothing without it, constitutional republic, police serve and protect the public, laws are for our safety, elections are fair, and justice is blind.

To answer your earlier question, i’m not voting to lend credibility to fake as fuck elections within the system run by criminal that is used to impoverish, control, and kill the decent among us.

But looking at the amount of posts you just like listening to yourself
Ahh!
Ya got me.
Screenshot_20230320-182133_Samsung Internet.jpg

Surly cuss aren't you, look on the wall. Now how bout you get me a fresh glass Mr. Soup.

The right to know what?

The right to know whether or not Trump was able to pardon them, but decided not to. And if he decided not to, why?

I think we all know the answers to your other questions.

ab6j69i5ck8a1.jpg

Last edited:
The right to know whether or not Trump was able to pardon them, but decided not to. And if he decided not to, why?

I think we all know the answers to your other questions.
That was already answered. Constitutional lawyers don't know. The examples previously given regarding the south after the civil war are just straw man bs. It was NOT against the constitution for a state to secede from the union. Nixon stepped down in a deal made between the parties. So I can almost 100% say that the pardon was agreed to before hand and it was done publicly to keep the illusion up. (National security and all that BS)
Do you think that the leaders of both parties were not involved with the FauxBI in the planning for their big event? What do you think they were telling Trump in the last couple days before the 20th? They already had their talking points and key words to complete the deal. Look up the YouTube video on the media and "insurrection".
If they really want to know. Tell them that they were sacrifices for the agenda and they are lucky to be alive (see Las Vegas).Along with the capitol police officers that didn't know that they were going to battle with their buddies from Langley and paid antifa fags. Ever wonder why five or more committed suicide in a few weeks after? My belief is that they found out that they were sacrifices and it was their brothers in blue that betrayed them. They realized how thin that blue line actually is.

Read it again. I know comprehension can be difficult.

I never said anyone should take an "extremist stance" on anything. I said he could have done something. Not at all an ignorant conversation. Just a fact. You can read the below link after you re-read my post which says basically the same thing. Also, calling me an extremist because I don't think innocent people should be left to rot in jail shows a lot about your character. I was telling people not to protest because even if peaceful, if they are arrested..no one is coming to save them.

Again...blanket pardons have been done. Pardons before arrest have been done. Pardons before conviction have been done. All I was saying is he should explain himself. Thats it...Its not hard. Even if that means throwing some people under the bus.

If that is hard for you to understand then maybe you should go join another gun forum, maybe they will embrace your BS. Run along now little boy.

Good luck.
What makes you think he supported the people entering the building that day?

You expecting him to do anything is just you mouthing off your will.

You can protest all you want, telling people they should not protest is retarded.

The Event was permitted, out side on the grounds. The thing that fucked these people was entering the building. You can protest... You can't storm Government buildings, especially the capital... If you do ya better bring your A game and expect some blow back, not a bunch of cry baby bitch shit you are selling.

Speaking of comprehension have you not figured out that anyone who entered the building that day fucked up?? Regardless of reasons, motivation, persuasion, or if like I believe they were set up... they fucked up.

Now take you cry baby shit and go fuck your self with it.

Elect Trump again
would be interesting to see what he does and does not do with a second round

I am still not convinced he isn't part of the theater we enjoy watching that should be a functioning government

Leather belts are still used for corporal punishment, at least in my house. My boy must be smarter than I was….he’s only got the belt twice…..by his age, I had received dozens of earned beatings.
Once I learned to behave a bit better and tell people what they want to hear (which also equals being polite and fitting into society,) the spankings happened less. Which was the point. The spankings will continue until behavior improves. That is what is missing today. Consequences.

Thanks to my mother being "strict," I have never been to jail or got anything worse than a speeding ticket.

My only regret was being medically disqualified from service. I had asthma as a child that required injections, treatments, and prescriptions of medications. Even close to 18, I was still on meds. So, my first step-father (Navy) and his friend, our second step-father (Marine infantryman) advised me it would be pointless to try just to get a card that, then, would say 4-F.

I did sign up for selective service and maintained accurate records until the required age of 26, a few lifetimes ago.

But I grew up around veterans and people who were actively serving in the military (1st step-father, a second class boiler tech aboard the USS Ogden, hoping to make CPO one day.) I had a military as a 10 year old so that I could go aboard ship to the Captain's Quarters and see him re-enlist.

Reactions: nikerret
Those are rookie numbers, you gotta pump them up….

View attachment 8101572

Eh....you just like to hear yourself type more than I do.
I guess you are the Woodrow, to my Gus.
You just attract these Alphabets in to give me someone to talk to, so yall can get a little work done.
I like these glowies, they're philosophers.
🤣🤣

Where is Dick and why does his height matter ?

Is he taller than lowlight ?
Is there a "you must be this tall in order to proceed" sign on the door to the forum ?

What makes you think he supported the people entering the building that day?

You expecting him to do anything is just you mouthing off your will.

You can protest all you want, telling people they should not protest is retarded.

The Event was permitted, out side on the grounds. The thing that fucked these people was entering the building. You can protest... You can't storm Government buildings, especially the capital... If you do ya better bring your A game and expect some blow back, not a bunch of cry baby bitch shit you are selling.

Speaking of comprehension have you not figured out that anyone who entered the building that day fucked up?? Regardless of reasons, motivation, persuasion, or if like I believe they were set up... they fucked up.

Now take you cry baby shit and go fuck your self with it.

You have no clue. I know people that were there. Do your research.

You're just another little pussy behind a keyboard trying to talk big who is clueless, and scared, but likes to spout BS to sound cool. Probably from Cali and Vaccinated. I could care less what you think. In the grand scheme of things you are nothing.

I am old enough to remember hearing on this forum about you posting naked pics of yourself on one of the posts. "Accidentally" is what you said. I am amazed you are still here little boy. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

You're just another little pussy behind a keyboard trying to talk big who is clueless, and scared, but likes to spout BS to sound cool. Probably from Cali and Vaccinated. I could care less what you think. In the grand scheme of things you are nothing.

I am old enough to remember hearing on this forum about you posting naked pics of yourself on one of the posts. "Accidentally" is what you said. I am amazed you are still here little boy. :D
You still thinking about me naked... lololololololololololololololoplolololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW... this is how you have a protest and not get arrested...

Eat a Dick!!!

The amount of fantasying you do over naked dudes... I bet you are pretty good at eating dicks.

Last edited:
That's the rumor...

Meh... Biden family corruption is even making it on to CNN... the Chinese money flowing in is enormous. And it's clearly been 'secreted' and put through all kinds of channels and middlemen.

J6 is proven a hoax. Utterly proven that it was made up by all the same insiders screaming for Trump to be Indicted in a NY Kangaroo Court. (And Atlanta.)

So when Biden and the Swamp are in the soup... Arrest Trump and change the Narrative!

They really are trying to spark a civil war...

Oh and "Trump didn't kill himself." Getting ahead of the curve for when they put him in the Epstein Wing of the Tombs.

Sirhr
They're just itching for the right to protest/demonstrate, so they can unleash the full force of the feds and media, again.

I have a win-win idea…

We go to the New York prosecutor/DA.

And if he drops this stupidity, we will name a military base in North Carolina after him! The libtards will love it.

And it will save millions in sign change tax dollars.

The prosecutor will live on in history which is what his attention-seeking pea brain craves.

Everybody wins!!

Sirhr

If you go to one of these events to show support, which I think people should. DO NOT get suckered into any dumb shit!!!! Be peaceful. If you see people doing dumb shit, stop them.
That was tried on 6JAN, look how well that turned out......

Doc

Reactions: Bullfrog08

Don't make him post more naked pics of himself.....,

Damnit.....

Doc