• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump says they are going to arrest him…..

LOL how is this still a thing?

They are fumbling over themselves trying to arrest a fucking President with a straw man justification that I literally fell asleep during.

Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
No one liked Trump more than I did, no one.
Go back in this forum and read how I defended him.
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.
"Trump is my president!" No, he WAS.
"We need to put him back in!" To what end? Are you even paying attention? Do you think he is gonna clean out the swamp?

Trump did us the greatest service of any president who ever held the office. He pulled their clothes off. He stripped them bare to their nethers for all to see. He exposed their corruption. He showed you what they are capable of. He caused them to rig an election so bad, that Forrest Gump himself would have said, "I might not be a smart man, but I know what a coup is."

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"
To what end? What is he gonna do this time?
"Well, at least he can slow it down."
You( man its hard not to cuss around this bunch).....court jesters of politics are either stupid or clinically insane. I contend there is a cure for neither.
I like him, in the sense that I believe his brand of presidential is our last real hope.
Again I ask you, "To what end?"

Our economy is beyond repair. We have unservicable debt. We produce nothing. We are broke. Every leech on capitol hill is busy stuffing their pockets with gold, as the ancient temple crumbles.
Donald Trump isn't gonna save us, IF he could, that would be just as dangerous as what we have. In effect he would have to become a dictator.
We have reached the point now that the Never Trumper, is as bad as the Ever Trumper.

We are way, way past a peaceful solution. We are far past "get our guy in the White House".
Its been an illusion for a century or more.
Trump exposed the game in a big way.
That doesn't mean he can fix it.
Not everyone who shits on you is necessarily your enemy, not everyone who digs you out of the shit, is necessarily your friend......

Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.
"We need to put him back in!" To what end? Are you even paying attention? Do you think he is gonna clean out the swamp?

Trump did us the greatest service of any president who ever held the office. He pulled their clothes off. He stripped them bare to their nethers for all to see. He exposed their corruption. He showed you what they are capable of. He caused them to rig an election so bad, that Forrest Gump himself would have said, "I might not be a smart man, but I know what a coup is."

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"
You( man its hard not to cuss around this bunch).....court jesters of politics are either stupid or clinically insane. I contend there is a cure for neither.
I like him, in the sense that I believe his brand of presidential is our last real hope.

Our economy is beyond repair. We have unservicable debt. We produce nothing. We are broke. Every leech on capitol hill is busy stuffing their pockets with gold, as the ancient temple crumbles.
Donald Trump isn't gonna save us, IF he could, that would be just as dangerous as what we have. In effect he would have to become a dictator.
We have reached the point now that the Never Trumper, is as bad as the Ever Trumper.

We are way, way past a peaceful solution. We are far past "get our guy in the White House".
Not everyone who shits on you is necessarily your enemy, not everyone who digs you out of the shit, is necessarily your friend......
So, what are you proposing be done?

Bear with me, I'm a little slow. . . spell it out.

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know we all want to change the world.

1679517164349.jpeg

So, what are you proposing be done?

Bear with me, I'm a little slow. . . spell it out.

You say you want a revolution? Well, you know we all want to change the world.
Not this faggot shit again. Good grief.

5674C09C-B936-448E-A03A-B406FB9EDC99.jpeg

How about this. Politicians, their police, their courts, and the rest of their systems would be powerless if people in any appreciable numbers would just stop respecting the authority of tyrants. Walk away and defend each other if necessary. It can be done peacefully. Far too many people are happy being ruled by anyone just as long as they are ruled by someone. Sad.

Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"

I agree with you. I voted for trump twice. I was overlooking some of the things I didnt agree with but after seeing all the deaths and injuries from the Vax that trump kept saying is safe I thought I dont have the IQ trump has [ I joined the Marines in 67 so how smart could I be] but could see it was BS. That did it for me. Its all theatre. I have no peaceful solutions.

Reactions: XP1K
Not this faggot shit again. Good grief.

View attachment 8102857

How about this. Politicians, their police, their courts, and the rest of their systems would be powerless if people in any appreciable numbers would just stop respecting the authority of tyrants. Walk away and defend each other if necessary. It can be done peacefully. Far too many people are happy being ruled by anyone just as long as they are ruled by someone. Sad.
Sure, if you ignore reality and live in your dream world.

Ain't gonna happen, Mahatma2big. If you truly believe what you believe, you know that the powers2be won't allow it to be peaceful, unless you buy into the "mostly peaceful protests."

iu

Now, who do, who do you think you're fooling?

GYFL

Oh...
And Who is John Galt?
Bwahahaha. That's a response from a real L. I think you meant GFYL.

As far as John Galt goes, "“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

Last edited:
Sure, if you ignore reality and live in your dream world.

Ain't gonna happen, Mahatma2big. If you truly believe what you believe, you know that the powers2be won't allow it to be peaceful, unless you buy into the "mostly peaceful protests."

iu

Now, who do, who do you think you're fooling?
I’m not trying to fool anyone. What criminals in power and the immoral men that serve and protect them do is beyond our control obviously. We have the right to life and that’s where the defend one another comes from. Resistance can be peaceful otherwise. By admitting guns would be turned on Americans and that there are “powers that be”, you are acknowledging the current state of affairs so how about backing off of those that speak the truth instead of biting their tongue as you do.

What do you think? Do you think the powers to be as you call it are evil and would kill civilians that are at odds with a tyrannical gov’t? Will the military or LEO be responsible for that task all for a paycheck? Aren’t they the good guys that vow to uphold the constitution that doesn’t exist as fools say they are? Or do you view the government as benevolent, constitutional, and all that has been happening isn’t real?

Last edited:
Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"

At this point, I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be better that this whole process (toward one world government and their agenda) is expedited. I'd be thrilled to just time travel quickly right into the millenium.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"

So.....
Tell me you want Biden for 4 more years w/o saying you want Biden for 4 more years ?

So you Revoltion types... stop talking and get to it.

Good luck .... hahahahaha

Pssssst... the government has a monopoly on violence.
The revolution happened long ago. That’s why things are progressing as they are. This is a post constitutional USA. Has been for decades. Some of us are just honest about it while others play pretend.

I’m not trying to fool anyone. What criminals in power and the immoral men that serve and protect them do is beyond our control obviously. We have the right to life and that’s where the defend one another comes from. Resistance can be peaceful otherwise. By admitting guns would be turned on Americans and that there are “powers that be”, you are acknowledging the current state of affairs so how about backing off of those that speak the truth instead of biting their tongue as you do.

What do you think? Do you think the powers to be as you call it are evil and would kill civilians that are at odds with a tyrannical gov’t? Will the military or LEO be responsible for that task all for a paycheck? Aren’t they the good guys that vow to uphold the constitution that doesn’t exist as fools say they are? Or do you view the government as benevolent, constitutional, and all that has been happening isn’t real?
It's not an either or choice as you deep down really know.

You challenge authority, what do you think will happen?

Go ahead, let's see you walk your talk.

Fat fucking chance.
iu

The revolution happened long ago. That’s why things are progressing as they are. This is a post constitutional USA. Has been for decades. Some of us are just honest about it while others play pretend.
Calling it out is one thing (not much). If that is how you define "honest about it."

How about forming a plan of action to address the realities that define the non-fiction world we live in, not the flimsy fantasy you've used to delude yourself into thinking you have found "the solution."

Just walk away, Renee.

I agree with you. I voted for trump twice. I was overlooking some of the things I didnt agree with but after seeing all the deaths and injuries from the Vax that trump kept saying is safe I thought I dont have the IQ trump has [ I joined the Marines in 67 so how smart could I be] but could see it was BS. That did it for me. Its all theatre. I have no peaceful solutions.
Jesus you’re a dumbass……. is Trump a doctor? No he’s not so he can only tell the American people what his experts tell him and we’ve already determined that all the experts are full of shit and getting paid off by big Pharma and other politicians. wake the fuck up. Your trump derangement syndrome is getting out of control.

Calling it out is one thing (not much).

How about forming a plan of action to address the realities that define the non-fiction world we live in, not the flimsy fantasy you've used to delude yourself into thinking you have found "the solution."

Just walk away, Renee.
It is the solution although it won’t be implemented. It’s also being honest. Telling people the constitution still exists and that voting in another fake election will fix an unconstitutional gov’t working to destroy america is being dishonest. We don’t live in a constitutional republic.

What are your thoughts? You never say. You just like to speak against those that express theirs.

Is Joe Biden a legitimately elected president?
Are all elections free and fair as laid out in the constitution?
Are there political prisoners being held in US?
Was/is there covid tyranny?
Has the gov’t been murdering innocent citizens in the name of covid safety?
Are the tax dollars being used solely to benefit Americans?
I can keep going on but you get the picture.

Edit to add:
I understand we are fucked just by the shear numbers of those that wore masks to get groceries because gov’t told them to or else. I really thought 2020 was the year men would wake up and push back. I was mistaken. Instead most kneeled at the feet of tyrants while loved ones died alone because it was “illegal” to be by their side.

Last edited:
Look at yourselves.
Do you hear yourselves?
He had his moment.
The moment is gone.

So....here you are.
"Trump 2024!"
"Give him 4 more years!"

Have a fair election.

Trump wins in a landslide like we have never seen.

He moves in, and to clean up the swamp needs complete power.

The Republic is killed to thunderous applause.

Lots of ways this could still all play out.

Jesus you’re a dumbass……. is Trump a doctor? No he’s not so he can only tell the American people what his experts tell him and we’ve already determined that all the experts are full of shit and getting paid off by big Pharma and other politicians. wake the fuck up. Your trump derangement syndrome is getting out of control.
You need to wake the fuck up. Your Trump Worship Syndrome is out of control. You will happily jump off a cliff if trump tells you to. Get your boosters moron!!

Reactions: mtrmn
Calling it out is one thing (not much). If that is how you define "honest about it."

Just walk away, Renee.
To ask more clearly, what options do citizens have once they are ruled by tyrants that control and weoponize every system of gov’t against them? When elections and most candidates are pre determined, what is the recourse going through the systems that made it all possible in the first place? When politicians and those deemed useful are above the laws they create and control the cops that are used to control us, how do people move forward to correct this “legally” when legal and illegal are decided by the tyrants themselves? Type slowly.

This country was founded by people who ran out of options. You guys speak as if running out of “legal” options is impossible. I assure you it is not.

Have a fair election.

Trump wins in a landslide like we have never seen.

He moves in, and to clean up the swamp needs complete power.

The Republic is killed to thunderous applause.

Lots of ways this could still all play out.
I dont think we will ever have a fair election again now that the ballot harvesting mail in fraud genie is out of the bottle.The only hope is we cheat twice as bad and see what they say.

No. You should pay attention to the actions of the Supreme Court. They have struck down a few things this year considered un constitutional.

here is an example of many https://constitution.congress.gov/resources/unconstitutional-laws/

From AP news. LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge on Monday blocked key provisions of a California law that drastically restricts the sale of new handguns in the state, saying parts of the legislation violate the Second Amendment.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is unconstitutional. Take your grievances and do something with them, but I know it much easier for you to just bitch and wine... then when confronted about doing anything you blame the corruption then talk about how you don't vote...

Bro you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded.

Reactions: 37L1
So.....
Tell me you want Biden for 4 more years w/o saying you want Biden for 4 more years ?
No. But I will tell you to go fornicate thyself with a rusty rake.

You don't have "Biden" now.
None are so blind as the blind fool.

You absolutely didn't read what I wrote....then again maybe you can read it fine and just want to sling shit.

Glad to see you are feeling better, even if you are a bit addled.

Reactions: gunman_7 and Doc68
No. You should pay attention to the actions of the Supreme Court. They have struck down a few things this year considered un constitutional.

here is an example of many https://constitution.congress.gov/resources/unconstitutional-laws/

From AP news. LOS ANGELES (AP) — A federal judge on Monday blocked key provisions of a California law that drastically restricts the sale of new handguns in the state, saying parts of the legislation violate the Second Amendment.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is unconstitutional. Take your grievances and do something with them, but I know it much easier for you to just bitch and wine... then when confronted about doing anything you blame the corruption then talk about how you don't vote...

Bro you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded.
What is your definition of doing something? Voting in fake as fuck elections? How about writing our congressman? 😂

The country is run by criminals and murderers. A vote aint changing that no matter how much you lie to yourself.

What is your definition of doing something? Voting in fake as fuck elections? How about writing our congressman? 😂

The country is run by criminals and murderers. A vote aint changing that no matter how much you lie to yourself.
You don't do shit other than cry and whine.

You aint making no power moves.

Get involved dumb ass you are still sitting on the bench!!!!

Reactions: nikerret
Bwahahaha. That's a response from a real L. I think you meant GFYL.

As far as John Galt goes, "“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."
No I meant GYFL.
I'm not talking tough.

I was being respectful to you, but I don't have to be.

You don't do shit other that cry and whine.

It’s not crying or whining. It’s verbalizing (in writing at least in this case) reality, you know the thing most of you can’t seem to grasp. Anyone that wasn’t shaken awake with the events that have taken place just in the last few years alone are hopelessly beyond help. A man would think that the Covid tyranny and murders, Trump’s treatment, DOJ terrorists, fake as fuck elections, and this money laundering scam in Ukraine would be enough. Apparently not.

Decoder ring is not working.
Gird
Your
Fucking
Loins

People still think this shit is about politics.

YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FLESH AND BLOOD
YOU ARE FIGHTING POWERS BEYOND THIS REALM

Don't fret, you'll see it soon.
No one will straddle the fence. You will serve one power or the other. Neutral parties will be automatically portioned among the defeated.

It’s not crying or whining.
YOU OFFER NO SOLUTIONS!!!!!! JUST CRY BABY BULLSHIT..

Wade2big- It’s verbalizing (in writing at least in this case) reality, you know the thing most of you can’t seem to grasp.

I notice you ignored the list of unconstitutional laws struck down... I would agrue you are the one that is unable to grasp reality and live in fucking la la land.

Anyone that wasn’t shaken awake with the events that have taken place just in the last few years alone are hopelessly brainwashed and/or stupid beyond help.

My district Representitive... Who I constantly talk shit about and also occasionally email, doing work. Matt showed up at my front door one day!

HEY WADE GET OFF THE BENCH AND GET IN THE GAME.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68

This ^^^^^^ is called throwing rocks at the messenger.
Go ahead and type a response that is contradictory or another solution. Go ahead.
Get involved? Obviously you didn't pay attention to the last election. The turtle from Kentucky pulled funding from several races that were winnable. But those candidates were pro Trump.
I'll wait for your solution

Curious as I’ve seen these back and forth insults before. What specifically are you asking the author of the post above to “Get involved..” in and how is he “..still sitting on the bench!!!!?”

Honestly interested in a deeper dive into your position here and why you feel that this member is not “making no power moves”. Thank you.

Curious as I’ve seen these back and forth insults before. What specifically are you asking the author of the post above to “Get involved..” in and how is he “..still sitting on the bench!!!!?”

Honestly interested in a deeper dive into your position here and why you feel that this member is not “making no power moves”. Thank you.
we are all fedboys egging people on to do shit so we can arrest or harass them.

He doesn't even take the time to get out and vote. Never ran for any office. Doesn't do anything

What exactly has he accomplished?

This ^^^^^^ is called throwing rocks at the messenger.
Go ahead and type a response that is contradictory or another solution. Go ahead.
Get involved? Obviously you didn't pay attention to the last election. The turtle from Kentucky pulled funding from several races that were winnable. But those candidates were pro Trump.
His message is shit.

Says the constitution is dead... umm no...

C466C3CB-DC53-400B-B9EA-8D4AD7EDF62C.jpeg

62186438-4a78-464d-9ee7-5801fba47948-jpeg.8103004

The illegitimate regime has weaponized the DOJ against political rivals. These are facts that are irrefutable. How does running for office or voting solve these problems? Do Marists regimes respond to votes? Are you suggesting that law abiding citizens with a differing political view challenge the totalitarian regime?

Attachments

• 62186438-4A78-464D-9EE7-5801FBA47948.jpeg
    62186438-4A78-464D-9EE7-5801FBA47948.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 253
He doesn't even take the time to get out and vote. Never ran for any office. Doesn't do anything

What exactly has he accomplished?
I’ve voted in every election up until the last one when I washed my hands of it. What have I accomplished? This is a silly question considering the opposition. What have you accomplished? I to can ask random questions with no meaning.

I’m also not nor have I ever claimed to be making these power moves as you say. I just call it as I see it in hopes to change a mind while offering a perspective that is mostly my own unlike so many.

I’ll say it again. A man would think that the Covid tyranny and murders, Trump’s treatment, DOJ terrorists, fake as fuck elections, unnecessary bankers wars killing young men, and this money laundering scam in Ukraine would be enough for people to wake the hell up. Apparently not.

62186438-4a78-464d-9ee7-5801fba47948-jpeg.8103004

The illegitimate regime has weaponized the DOJ against political rivals. These are facts that are irrefutable. How does running for office or voting solve these problems? Do Marists regimes respond to votes? Are you suggesting that law abiding citizens with a differing political view challenge the totalitarian regime?
It’s not even necessarily about differing political views. It is literally right and wrong and good vs evil. People across the line from the gov’ts that want total control of the robot population.

Again, what is your message?
You cite one or two rulings as your proof? Bwaaaahahaha How's that working out in NY or NJ?

We are all dancing around what we think has to be done but to utter, nay, move on it, would mean the end of everything we know and some are fine with that. It's obvious that most are not. What are the options? Bark incessantly and whine about how we are getting the shitty end of the stick, all the while still reaching for it, some holding their noses and wearing gloves? Or try to vote someone in who just might do something right? Or give up, saying it's all rigged, we are screwed, don't vote, don't participate but still pay your taxes that funds your oppression?

Or "Burn the MFer down."

Never thought we would be Black Panthers and Weathermen. . .