• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tests positive for covid

This has me sweating bullets! And not in a good way! We sure don’t need Hiddin Biden and Camel Toe near the White House much less in it!

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Orangeman bad sick.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: XLR308
BTW, this is a friend in Taiwan that hates China and loves Trump.
9CDF8CC0-C913-4CF3-9E11-7F69E1A8131F.jpeg

Last edited:
Well maybe we will see China become a parking lot today? OK with me.

Checked in on my "Associates for Racial Justice" thread at work today. Yep they are celebrating.

Nothing like using company resources to celebrate the illness of a sitting President. ('Member when I said to chill about RGB--well imagine what i WANT to say to those 'people')

Last edited:
Echo chamber to the rescue in 3, 2, 1....

Lol, of course its an echo chamber. Its a firearms/shooting based website where a vast majority are 2A supporters.

It makes sense.

Tell me this though sensei, why are YOU on this site?

The answer for the question above is as obvious as your comment about echo chambers...

But anywho, back to stroking yourself while you hammer away at the keyboard...

If he dies they will put up Harris; who is infinitely more corruptible and not as incompetent as Biden.

If you were running against someone for office do you want an opponent who is evil and cunning or someone who is evil and incompetent?

I want the stupid bastard to live.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

I totally agree but the statement was more meant as bait to draw out some of the useless fucks that we really don't need here.
Unfortunately it only looks like one fly came to the shit pile.

If he dies they will put up Harris; who is infinitely more corruptible and not as incompetent as Biden.

If you were running against someone for office do you want an opponent who is evil and cunning or someone who is evil and incompetent?

I want the stupid bastard to live.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

I think Biden is electable for the reason Harris is not. Biden's just a bag of skin over Harris at this point so you end up with the radicalism with a face some thing is more moderate.

The problem becomes that the machines that be can not necessarily pivot fast enough to attack her should something happen to Biden at this point.

Oddly if something happens to Trump I think that Pence could do okay. I think that his calm demeanor would catch the Democrats way off guard. He did well in the '16 debates, I'd argue significantly better than Trump himself did on average.

I don't believe this is going to effect the election. The two sides are too opposite, incompatible.

Nobody self respecting patriot switches over to being a Satan worshipping communist just because your leader tests positive for CV19.

He should tweet out a water glass full of bleach and tell Nancy he is all set.

Coronavirus is for pussies.....Trump aint a pussy.

Didn't even think about Pelosi. I bet whatever statement she gives it'd be worth Republicans putting into a campaign commercial up until election.

The correction should be.....

"I am a 2A supporter BUT.........I am voting Biden."

As soon as you see the qualifier BUT you know they are lying about everything that precedes it.

The first statement and the second statement are mutually exclusive when BUT seperates two independent clauses.

Hmm, good point and I somewhat agree.

I was going for the more subtle inherent contradiction instead of drawing attention to the outright exclusion.

The correction should be.....

"I am a 2A supporter BUT.........I am voting Biden."

As soon as you see the qualifier BUT you know they are lying about everything that precedes it.

The first statement and the second statement are mutually exclusive when BUT seperates two independent clauses.
Stupid youtube won't let me embed. I am fail.
Vid

"My Brother once told me me, nothing comes before the word 'but' really counts"

Reactions: OldSalty2
Pence has apparently tested negative for Corona. I would say the odds of both of them dying is plausible but extremely unlikely at this point.

Pence has apparently tested negative for Corona. I would say the odds of both of them dying is plausible but extremely unlikely at this point.
Really? C'mon, man. You forget Biden is probably in mandatory quarantine, don't you think? If Biden is infected, he stands a much larger chance of croaking.
Pelosi would not fare well if infected, either.

Really? C'mon, man. You forget Biden is probably in mandatory quarantine, don't you think? If Biden is infected, he stands a much larger chance of croaking.

Biden Quarantining would probably be to his advantage rolling into the election. Then again Trump quarantining (and staying the hell off Twitter by and large) could be the same thing really.

There's been speculation that Trump didn't like them changing the debate terms and this was a way out. It's an interesting theory IMO although I would think not true.

Biden Quarantining would probably be to his advantage rolling into the election. Then again Trump quarantining (and staying the hell off Twitter by and large) could be the same thing really.

There's been speculation that Trump didn't like them changing the debate terms and this was a way out. It's an interesting theory IMO although I would think not true.
C'mon, man. Nobody chooses a virus as an excuse to skip a debate.

Frankly, we should consider this a bio attack from Red China and just nuke them. It is long past due.
We’ve been at war with China for quite some time.
(x)Ideological war
(x)Economic war
(x)Technological war
(x)Political war
(x)Cyber war
really war on nearly every front, except for pew pews.
I agree and see the Wuhan Bioweapon Release and China’s current jockeying around in Asia as a significant precursor to going to the pew pews.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f475cc No.10872166
Oct 1 2020 13:42:30 (EST) NEW

[D] party con.
[D] party playbook.
Who are the real racists?
THE WORLD IS WAKING UP.
Q

Its all they got. Cant let it die. Must keep narrative at all costs. Just bringing it up and making him address it over and over again is mission accomplished.

Id like to, no...I hope people are waking up, but sadly I am not too sure enough are waking up in time to save the republic :(

Sad.

Whats even more sad is media have to manufacture "trump is racist". Even though the man has spent almost all his life as a public figure...and still can provide no actual evidence...

Hes right you know. When people wanted his money he wasnt racist. Now that the gravy train is fed by division...his money is no longer needed.

Reactions: clcustom1911
It's a flat out shame that Trump didn't remember that and throw it back at Wallace. That would have been the own of the night.
he should point out that Richard Spencer (who is bigger than duke) has endorsed biden, and biden has not disavowed him.
btw, "disavow" is a bullshit question anyway. it implies that he "vowed" them at some point, lol.
byrd may have disavowed himself from kkk activities, having "left" the kkk years earlier (after bringing it to west virginia, a free state), but trump has no responsibility to disavow anything he has never supported in any way, except for the fact he used to support some democrats.

he should point out that Richard Spencer (who is bigger than duke) has endorsed biden, and biden has not disavowed him.
btw, "disavow" is a bullshit question anyway. it implies that he "vowed" them at some point, lol.
byrd may have disavowed himself from kkk activities, having "left" the kkk years earlier (after bringing it to west virginia, a free state), but trump has no responsibility to disavow anything he has never supported in any way, except for the fact he used to support some democrats.

It's very much a "when did you stop beating your wife" question.

Lol, of course its an echo chamber. Its a firearms/shooting based website where a vast majority are 2A supporters.

It makes sense.

Tell me this though sensei, why are YOU on this site?

The answer for the question above is as obvious as your comment about echo chambers...

But anywho, back to stroking yourself while you hammer away at the keyboard...

I love the 2A because it’s the only tool there is to protect my 1A which is the most important one of them all.

The fact that all post regarding me in this thread has been either condescending, threatening or telling me I don’t belong goes to show most of you don’t have a clue why 2A is important.

Pathetic really. You don’t deserve the 2A.

Based on your behavior, clearly not.

What’s the point of bearing arms against the government if your behavior towards people with different opinions are to ban / threaten / kill them?

You don’t deserve the 2A

I love the 2A because it’s the only tool there is to protect my 1A which is the most important one of them all.

The fact that all post regarding me in this thread has been either condescending, threatening or telling me I don’t belong goes to show most of you don’t have a clue why 2A is important.

Are you confusing the 1A’s application as it relates to expressing opinions in/on private venues amongst fellow citizens versus speaking out against the government or government officials?

On here, you can express your opinions within the boundaries of the site’s rules. Everyone else reserves the right to disagree with you and can also express theirs in response to yours. If your expression violates those rules, the mods / owner can sanction you up to and including banning you outright. No 1A violations as it doesn’t apply here.

You’re basically the digital equivalent of someone attending a game at the home team’s stadium wearing the visiting team’s jersey and can’t figure out why you’re getting booed/heckled. You have every right to wear an opposing jersey but also have every right to absorb the consequences of choosing your attire...Based on your comments about Trump, you are decidedly on the visiting team. A preponderance of the membership supports trump.

As far as the 2A goes, it’s a God given right our Constitution recognizes and protects so the discussion around whether one “deserves” it or not is nonsensical.

Based on your behavior, clearly not.

What’s the point of bearing arms against the government if your behavior towards people with different opinions are to ban / threaten / kill them?

You don’t deserve the 2A
hahahaha.
omg, what a fucking maroon.
this is coming from somebody that claims he only owns a gun to protect this right to talk shit.
classic!

Lol, well point to where I threatened you, or was condenscending to you?

CMON MAN, you can do better than to revert to victim status, right?

The last part is comical. Pot meet kettle? And if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Because sensei, as long as people agree with you, then they deserve 2A, ammirite?

JFC the hipocrisy is amazing LoL.

Reactions: 10ring'r