• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump tests positive for covid

, Because sensei, as long as people agree with you, then they deserve 2A, ammirite?

JFC the hipocrisy is amazing LoL.

Nope, didn’t say that. I said that 2A exists to make sure no one takes away everyones 1A which is that we can all disagree in peace ✌️

So no, don’t agree with me but don’t tell me to piss out of your echo chamber because I don’t agree with you.

Nope, didn’t say that. I said that 2A exists to make sure no one takes away everyones 1A which is that we can all disagree in peace ✌

So no, don’t agree with me but don’t tell me to piss out of your echo chamber because I don’t agree with you.

And you dont see the hipocrisy?

You can say what you want, right?

And I didnt tell you shit, I asked why you were here in the echo chamber when also agreeing thats exactly what it is.

And, you know whats funny. Its not up to me whether you deserve 2A. That was decided by a much higher authority. Even though you may or may not agree with that either ;)

Nope, didn’t say that. I said that 2A exists to make sure no one takes away everyones 1A which is that we can all disagree in peace ✌

didn't you come here specifically to get a golden shower?
sure seems like it.

I love the 2A because it’s the only tool there is to protect my 1A which is the most important one of them all.

The fact that all post regarding me in this thread has been either condescending, threatening or telling me I don’t belong goes to show most of you don’t have a clue why 2A is important.

Pathetic really. You don’t deserve the 2A.
Nope

You say the 2nd is as important to you as is to us.

And also throw a party if Trump dies, I mean do you actually mourn when a life long society-tit-sucking, tax-fraud racist like Trump dies ?

Yet you seem nonchalant to the fate of the one who would be on the side of preserving the 2nd (granted he's not got a perfect record in this). So you're either conflicted or here with your big stir paddle for kicks. Thanks for participating, here's your trophy.

God's blessings with a quick and a full recovery, Mr. President, First Lady.

In the event this does not happen:

Mike Pence would make an excellent President, just four years sooner.

When you cast a vote it's for the ticket, Trump-Pence; so things should continue without any vote manipulation required.

This event and the succeeding consequences will serve well to identify the Liberal meatheads, and demonstrate conclusively the vile hatred in their hearts.

I would not be surprised if this was what the DNC had in mind for Biden; a hero's death by the Trump-Virus, Harris succeeds... Burn the Witch...

I think this is all a huge plus for Trump-Pence.

Greg

Last edited:
Liberals: “the right is the party of Nazis and hate!!1!!”
*Trump gets corona*
Also liberals: “Hahaha serves that orange idiot POS right! What a dumbass! I hope he dies in the most painful way possible!”

• Haha
Reactions: ChadChadson
The Left is the party of Slavery, the White Supremacist KKK, Lynching, and The Secession.

It looks like they're cooking up another Civil War, too.

They've got something already stacked in their magazine for Biden after the election. Win or lose, they will never let him lead. He serves best as heroic martyr to the Trump Virus.

I would no be surprised if the Trump infection turns out to be deliberate Bio-warfare, the China Virus in action...

We’ve been at war with China for quite some time.
(x)Ideological war
(x)Economic war
(x)Technological war
(x)Political war
(x)Cyber war
really war on nearly every front, except for pew pews.
I agree and see the Wuhan Bioweapon Release and China’s current jockeying around in Asia as a significant precursor to going to the pew pews.

No we havent been.....

Not until Trump.

and thats the problem.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

The Left is the party of Slavery, the White Supremacist KKK, Lynching, and The Secession.

It looks like they're cooking up another Civil War, too.

They've got something already stacked in their magazine for Biden after the election. Win or lose, they will never let him lead. He serves best as heroic martyr to the Trump Virus.

I would no be surprised if the Trump infection turns out to be deliberate Bio-warfare, the China Virus in action...

No need to wonder...this virus was nothing less than an attack on the United States by the People’s republic of China using a biological weapon. They sacrificed millions of their own citizens and caused millions more deaths in terms of collateral damage world-wide to avoid consequences via plausible deniability. They were aided and abbettted by their highly placed co-conspirators here and elsewhere.

Unlike the Soviet Union, China knows they can’t take us on straight up; their strategy is to use asymmetry to gain the upper hand. The virus is just another part of that plan in action. The similarities and parallels between the PRC and the Democratic Party here is by design and intent. Until Trump, they had willing partners and puppets to further their aims.

They all need to be made to glow in the dark. ASAP.

No we havent been.....

Not until Trump.

and thats the problem.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?
+1
they have been at war with us, but previous administrations not only allowed china to succeed in many of their endeavors, some of them have helped.

Reactions: TACC
And he'll be fine.

Just like the other 99.8% of people that got it.

The survival rate for someone of Trump's (and Biden's) age is a touch under 95%. The math becomes kinda interesting if both men catch this, particularly in light of their respective cormorbidities.

What does Q say?

ok, new scoop, but q hasn't said schiff.
some people think the quarantine is for protection, in case there is trouble when red october begins and some big names get arrested or indicted. :ROFLMAO:

No need to wonder...this virus was nothing less than an attack on the United States by the People’s republic of China using a biological weapon. They sacrificed millions of their own citizens and caused millions more deaths in terms of collateral damage world-wide to avoid consequences via plausible deniability. They were aided and abbettted by their highly placed co-conspirators here and elsewhere.

Unlike the Soviet Union, China knows they can’t take us on straight up; their strategy is to use asymmetry to gain the upper hand. The virus is just another part of that plan in action. The similarities and parallels between the PRC and the Democratic Party here is by design and intent. Until Trump, they had willing partners and puppets to further their aims.

They all need to be made to glow in the dark. ASAP.

Exactly. They actually read Sun Tzu.

Reactions: nn8734
You are wrong. Red China has been planning our demise for a while. I have info you may not have.
The Marxist influence in America is part of the plan.

When the wind is at your back enjoy the support.

The subtlety of my post is that China has been warring with us since 1949.

Our own internal Communists, - most recognizable as Clintons, Bushes and Kennedys - have been feeding them our tech and security the whole time.

You cant call it a war if our coaches are cheering for the other side.

Now unless you have to kill me, tell us about that info we dont know about.

A buddy and his wife got it recently, after two weeks they were just short of strangling each other!
Lol!

Supposedly COVID divorices aren't a rarity; Happened to a couple of my wife's coworkers. My wife is telecommuting now. That's fairly livable it's when the 8YO kid starts telecommuting that the problems arise. 🤣

Reactions: Steel head
So apparently the real fight is going on while everyone is distracted by Trump and sick.

They are using the Wuhan Virus as a weapon to stop the SC nomination which is what they really want to block:

So apparently the real fight is going on while everyone is distracted by Trump and sick.

They are using the Wuhan Virus as a weapon to stop the SC nomination which is what they really want to block:

Yep. Both Schumer and Pelosi have been saying repeatedly since trumps nomination of Barrett that, “nothing. Absolutely nothingis off the table”

Now we know what they were referring to.

I'll tell you right now, if our Nation is required to mobilize for a shooting war, this Gubernatorial Demagoguery, Social Distancing, and Mask Intimidation will go straight into the shit can. Some folks will go to the slammer without bail.

If the balloon goes up, so will Martial Law; and those roving "Peaceful Protester" Pyromaniacs will find themselves in the slammer for armed sedition and violent insurrection.

I might live to see this happen.

I love the 2A because it’s the only tool there is to protect my 1A which is the most important one of them all.

The fact that all post regarding me in this thread has been either condescending, threatening or telling me I don’t belong goes to show most of you don’t have a clue why 2A is important.

Pathetic really. You don’t deserve the 2A.
The importance of the 2nd amendment goes far deeper than as a just a tool to protect your 1st amendment

Based on your behavior, clearly not.

What’s the point of bearing arms against the government if your behavior towards people with different opinions are to ban / threaten / kill them?

You don’t deserve the 2A

In your case, you aren't just a "person with different opinions". Your views reflect some mental instability/lack of development and concern grows whether you should represent the 2A crowd or belong here.

Not many people around here wish death upon the President, let alone dumb enough to post those thoughts on the internet.

Last edited:
You commies are always so condescending and act like you are more educated. When in reality you are indoctrinated

And y’all must have missed history and economics.
So many like my sister and cousin with their PhDs couldn't survive by their common sense and intelligence. I never graduated college and make more money than either of them. And I don't have to be one of Soro's useful idiots.

Both were clinical, pathological liars growing up.