• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Town Hall

You're so right ... someone else should have moderated this. I'm sure if Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, or Laura Ingram had been there, the questions would have been much more balanced and insightful. There's no place for fact-checking or tough questions in a forum like this. Couldn't agree more ... that arenas like this are for "Softballs" ... not "Major League" pitching.

(Damn ... I promised myself I'd NEVER get sucked into the "Bear Pit Vortex" ever again.)
If Tucker had been in there I think he's capable of having a logical, well thought out discussion. Hannity? Ingraham? They're just as bad as Guthrie. They consistently talk over their guests, they ask leading questions (Perry Mason would never sit down with them as DA) which are almost more like statements, and are biased only to themselves.

If Tucker had been in there I think he's capable of having a logical, well thought out discussion. Hannity? Ingraham? They're just as bad as Guthrie. They consistently talk over their guests, they ask leading questions (Perry Mason would never sit down with them as DA) which are almost more like statements, and are biased only to themselves.
I guess my "Moderator Selection Rule #1" would be: Never select a Sycophant. You'll learn things with an adversarial moderator, and you'll learn things with a neutral moderator ... but a "Fan-Boy(Girl) Moderator" will teach you "Nothing".

I also wanted joe to be asked if he ever took or was given money from hunters business dealings...
I guess I just don't understand the preoccupation with "Hunter". I have just admitted to myself that both sets of children are money-grubbing name-exploiting silver-spoon white-privilege leaches, and we should move on to which candidate we believe is best for the future of our country. But that's just me ...

Reactions: SmileMaker
I guess I just don't understand the preoccupation with "Hunter". I have just admitted to myself that both sets of children are money-grubbing name-exploiting silver-spoon white-privilege leaches, and we should move on to which candidate we believe is best for the future of our country. But that's just me ...
The difference is it appears Biden, in his official duty as vice-president, negotiated with foreign countries to the benefit of his family, not the USA. That's a major problem. It's as corrupt as corrupt gets.

So you don’t think relatives being comped by an adversary is worthy of knowing?

If it were Trumps kids we would have special counsels, Congressional investigations and 24/7 media blitzes. Oh that’s right we did and they were clean.

Give me a break.

Of course he has, at some time or another. He's got to keep those HOA's and maint. fees, paid-up. Mac
eta: He's also got to keep the "pool boy", paid up to keep their little secrets.

So you don’t think relatives being comped by an adversary is worthy of knowing?

If it were Trumps kids we would have special counsels, Congressional investigations and 24/7 media blitzes. Oh that’s right we did and they were clean.

Give me a break.
My view is that both sets of children have walked the line between legitimate and exploitation ... and both candidates have unanswered ethical questions. To me, it's a wash ... and I look to the future and ask: "What kind of country do we want to be when we grow up?" It's an imperfect (but binary) choice between two admitted flawed candidates. The people will decide, very soon. I voted yesterday, and am confident my vote will be counted. Oregon has a terrific system that lets me track my mail-in ballot online every step of the way.

Both have some serious moral issues. One fucks nasty whores, the other fucks this country for profit. The big picture is a vote for Biden is a vote for communism.
1602865769395.png

I do think there are some undecided voters yes. Probably not large numbers..agreed. But thats really not the point.

I watched the biden TH. I really wanted him to be asked questions regarding lying about burisma and meeting with them. But that didnt happen... :(

I would also like biden to be asked about his touchy feely ways with children and if he disavows pedos.
This election is just a leftover formality from a time when America was one nation under God. The communist Left is merely playing along with the charade before they attack.

My view is that both sets of children have walked the line between legitimate and exploitation ... and both candidates have unanswered ethical questions. To me, it's a wash ... and I look to the future and ask: "What kind of country do we want to be when we grow up?" It's an imperfect (but binary) choice between two admitted flawed candidates. The people will decide, very soon. I voted yesterday, and am confident my vote will be counted. Oregon has a terrific system that lets me track my mail-in ballot online every step of the way.

Ah, this is what a Biden apologist looks like. Whataboutism and everything

Ah, this is what a Biden apologist looks like. Whataboutism and everything
I guess "Let The Voters Choose Their Leaders" might seem like a radical idea in these polarized times. I'm willing to accept the vote of the people irrespective of who wins, and I believe my vote should count, just as I believe yours should. I like to think I'm more of a "Democracy Apologist" ... than beholden to any one candidate, party, or ideology, but you're certainly entitled to your perspective. This has been a bat-s**t-crazy election cycle. I'm pretty much ready for anything.

Reactions: SmileMaker
I guess "Let The Voters Choose Their Leaders" might seem like a radical idea in these polarized times. I'm willing to accept the vote of the people irrespective of who wins, and I believe my vote should count, just as I believe yours should. I like to think I'm more of a "Democracy Apologist" ... than beholden to any one candidate, party, or ideology, but you're certainly entitled to your perspective. This has been a bat-s**t-crazy election cycle. I'm pretty much ready for anything.

I think a lot of people would accept it, if it were legit. How do you prove there was no foul play?

I think a lot of people would accept it, if it were legit. How do you prove there was no foul play?
How do you prove there was? Elections in America are massively decentralized, and locally controlled. It would be virtually impossible to mass-produce some fraudulent control mechanism that could be broad enough to impact the election overall, and all law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have confirmed that widespread voter fraud is virtually non-existent in the United States. There's way more evidence that elections, past and present, have been free and fair, and accurately reflective of the will of the people ... than there is any evidence of widespread voter fraud. Sowing seeds of doubt in the validity of democratic processes, is a well-documented early step in the death of democracies. I guess my question is ... if you've given up on the concept of free and fair elections in America, how do you propose we select our local, state, and national leaders? Maybe "Rock - Paper - Scissors"? Or possibly "Drawing Straws"? I just don't get where the election conspiracy theorists want to take us with this train of thought. I guess you could argue that mail-in ballots are evil and rampantly fraudulent ... but it's an argument (a) devoid of evidence, and (b) the argument people make when they expect to lose and believe that selling doubt in the process is their only hope. I'm just sayin' ....

Let's just all go vote, by whatever means is legal and locally available ... and see who wins. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
How do you prove there was? Elections in America are massively decentralized, and locally controlled. It would be virtually impossible to mass-produce some fraudulent control mechanism that could be broad enough to impact the election overall, and all law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have confirmed that widespread voter fraud is virtually non-existent in the United States. There's way more evidence that elections, past and present, have been free and fair, and accurately reflective of the will of the people ... than there is any evidence of widespread voter fraud. Sowing seeds of doubt in the validity of democratic processes, is a well-documented early step in the death of democracies. I guess my question is ... if you've given up on the concept of free and fair elections in America, how do you propose we select our local, state, and national leaders? Maybe "Rock - Paper - Scissors"? Or possibly "Drawing Straws"? I just don't get where the election conspiracy theorists want to take us with this train of thought. I guess you could argue that mail-in ballots are evil and rampantly fraudulent ... but it's an argument (a) devoid of evidence, and (b) the argument people make when they expect to lose and believe that selling doubt in the process is their only hope. I'm just sayin' ....

Let's just all go vote, by whatever means is legal and locally available ... and see who wins. That's how democracy is supposed to work.

Well reasoned and thought out response. Of course it has no place in this forum. Ha

Reactions: Ravenworks
Well as long as govt has investigated and determined no voter fraud, then I am good with it.

And welcome to the last few elections where hanging chads decide outcomes and elections are decided by slimest margins in key states.

Rock paper scissors is an option, but I would settle for cleaning up the rolls and having a simple voter id card. Hell, lets even send a 50 dollar bonus for getting the card. That should help cover expenses for those who find it difficult to get the card.

But lets see where the chips fall this go round...

The difference is it appears Biden, in his official duty as vice-president, negotiated with foreign countries to the benefit of his family, not the USA. That's a major problem. It's as corrupt as corrupt gets.

You will never get an acknowledgement of this fundamental difference lmao.

Reactions: Aries64 and ken226

Really? So, you trust an organization that seems to be corrupt from the top down, not all of course, but definitely some at the top to oversee the integrity of elections? That’s like having criminals investigate themselves. Not to mention, as I said in another thread, there is plenty of election fraud that has been prosecuted. I will have to go find my source again but I listed like 50 cases in another thread and got tired of going through them there were so many. The fact that it’s happening at all suggests that it’s likely happening on a larger scale. I mean seriously, that’s like saying most people that are caught with drugs have small volumes of drugs on them and it’s unlikely that large drug trafficking is happening because most arrested are small change, which we know to be patently false. I’d say election fraud, would be especially easy to pull off with all the mail in crap. Better yet, rig the software in the machines that count the ballots. Looks legit but it could be skewed.

Really? So, you trust an organization that seems to be corrupt from the top down, not all of course, but definitely some at the top to oversee the integrity of elections? That’s like having criminals investigate themselves. Not to mention, as I said in another thread, there is plenty of election fraud that has been prosecuted. I will have to go find my source again but I listed like 50 cases in another thread and got tired of going through them there were so many. The fact that it’s happening at all suggests that it’s likely happening on a larger scale. I mean seriously, that’s like saying most people that are caught with drugs have small volumes of drugs on them and it’s unlikely that large drug trafficking is happening because most arrested are small change, which we know to be patently false. I’d say election fraud, would be especially easy to pull off with all the mail in crap. Better yet, rig the software in the machines that count the ballots. Looks legit but it could be skewed.
I re-ask my core question. If you truly believe our elections to be fundamentally fraudulent ... how are you suggesting we determine our local, state, and national leadership? What is your proposed solution that's fairer and less susceptible to fraud than our current decentralized local election process?

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
I re-ask my core question. If you truly believe our elections to be fundamentally fraudulent ... how are you suggesting we determine our local, state, and national leadership? What is your proposed solution that's fairer and less susceptible to fraud than our current decentralized local election process?
Proof of who you are when you go vote

The liberals just lose it when the subject of voter ID comes up.
See, here in Ohio one needs proof of who they are.
There is no reason what so ever for unsolicited mail in ballots.

I have been a member of IUOE Local 18 and haven't seen an honest election in 32 years.
We have 18,000 members whom receive the ballots in the mail and it never fails there's always something like 2,500 - 3,000 ballots returned to their special PO box out of 18,000 mailed.
The rank and file are prevented from having an in person vote.

One has to be fucking brain dead to think there is no corruption in a presidential election, puffffff

Proof of who you are when you go vote

The liberals just lose it when the subject of voter ID comes up.
See, here in Ohio one needs proof of who they are.
There is no reason what so ever for unsolicited mail in ballots.

I have been a member of IUOE Local 18 and haven't seen an honest election in 32 years.
We have 18,000 members whom receive the ballots in the mail and it never fails there's always something like 2,500 - 3,000 ballots returned to their special PO box out of 18,000 mailed.
The rank and file are prevented from having an in person vote.

One has to be fucking brain dead to think there is no corruption in a presidential election, puffffff
Interestingly ... even though I'm a "centrist" leaning one way or the other on specific issues ... I actually have no problem with a requirement to show a government-issued ID in order to vote. The Democratic arguments against Voter ID laws are short-sighted and not smart ... IMHO.

And regarding the brain-dead comment ... irrespective of the ridiculous hyperbole of that statement, there's a whopping big difference between saying "there is no corruption in a presidential election" ... and saying that voter fraud is rampant and sufficiently voluminous to render our elections invalid. One can acknowledge the existence of limited corruption (on both sides and in many categories) ... while also acknowledging that a national election is valid and represents the will of the voters.

For every left-side corruption issue (like resistance to reasonable Voter ID - or the threat of Court-Packing) ... there's a right-side corruption issue (like using the White House for campaign events - or knee-capping the USPS during a Pandemic).

For every left-side corruption issue (like resistance to reasonable Voter ID - or the threat of Court-Packing) ... there's a right-side corruption issue (like using the White House for campaign events - or knee-capping the USPS during a Pandemic).

Right side corruption issue? uh ok

Check again who knee-capped what? Trump said he'd sign a bill to emergency fund the USPS, but not $25billion. and Mnunchin said they could have $10 billion in loans but not a grant. the USPS has been in a funding spiral for 15 years because of unfunded pension liabilities. add to that covid took a hard bite out of this years first class mailing, and no one is knee capping the USPS.

Let’s see. One side routinely cheats, has for years, actually encourages cheating (see Chicago voter fraud, NY voter fraud etc, dead people voting )
‘The other doesn’t.
Seems pretty clear.
In the event you’d like cases, here you go:
https://www.heritage.org/election-i...-swells-1285-proven-cases-voter-fraud-america
By the way, that study in no way completely exonerates the right. Interesting study though. Little hard to deny fraud with over 4 figures of cases.

And debating the guy that already voted for Biden probably doesn’t accomplish much either folks. Since he voted for him and is on a gun forum, he obviously hasn’t read Biden’s stance on firearms. Even though Frank linked it a while back.

Just in case:
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Pay real close attention to this one:
Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons.

My question is who decides on “mental capacity”?

Biden has consistently been wrong on damn near every major decision. Enough said. Only idiots vote for an idiot.

Just in case:
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

Pay real close attention to this one:
Reinstate the Obama-Biden policy to keep guns out of the hands of certain people unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons, which President Trump reversed. In 2016, the Obama-Biden Administration finalized a rule to make sure the Social Security Administration (SSA) sends to the background check system records that it holds of individuals who are prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms because they have been adjudicated by the SSA as unable to manage their affairs for mental reasons.

My question is who decides on “mental capacity”?

Biden has consistently been wrong on damn near every major decision. Enough said. Only idiots vote for an idiot.

You forgot about the dead.... I'm just saying.....

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Interestingly ... even though I'm a "centrist" leaning one way or the other on specific issues ... I actually have no problem with a requirement to show a government-issued ID in order to vote. The Democratic arguments against Voter ID laws are short-sighted and not smart ... IMHO.

And regarding the brain-dead comment ... irrespective of the ridiculous hyperbole of that statement, there's a whopping big difference between saying "there is no corruption in a presidential election" ... and saying that voter fraud is rampant and sufficiently voluminous to render our elections invalid. One can acknowledge the existence of limited corruption (on both sides and in many categories) ... while also acknowledging that a national election is valid and represents the will of the voters.

Centrist? In here? I thought I was the only one.

Call me when you get labeled commie, socialist, leftist, antifa, baby killer, traitor, etc. Ha.

Centrist? In here? I thought I was the only one.

Call me when you get labeled commie, socialist, leftist, antifa, baby killer, traitor, etc. Ha.
It's already happened several times. My favorite was a lively discussion where I was invited to have gay sex with Hillary Clinton, because I found myself questioning President Trump's honesty on a few especially noteworthy statements. That one made me laugh out loud.

I usually don't hang out much on this sub-forum because the views are so vociferous, extreme and polarized ... but on occasion ... I get sucked into the right-wing echo-chamber vortex, and regret it pretty much every time.

Back to the ballistics forums ... where I belong.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Some might be too young to remember this, but here's one headline from 2016:

20,000 votes for Hillary were "found" in Philly after the election. A recount was pushed by Jill Stein, but that was shut down because they couldn't reconcile the numbers in Philly after the initial count, too many precincts reported 100% Hillary votes and/or more votes than registered voters.

perhaps, but this biden thing is blowing up and exposing both the deep state grifters and the left wing media's complicity while they fight to cover it up (every fucking time). they can't stop it now, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. some republicans were given the contents of the drive a few weeks after the fbi had confiscated the laptop, and they didn't appear to do anything with it either, unless they just handed it over to the fbi as too hot to handle politically. the truth is, romney and others from the gop were getting rich off ukraine and other places getting our tax money.
hunter gets $3.5 million from a friend of putin when russia is annexing crimea and obama refuses to sell the ukranians any tank killers.
hmmmm.
guess who is spreading this more than anyone?
qanons.
If hunter Biden sucked joes dick while ole joe sniffed his hair it wouldn’t make any difference in the vote of a democrat!

Reactions: Aries64
No, you tell me more - like the names of those you think to be likely contenders in '24 and beyond.
Ummm... really? That was a rhetorical response from me...

But since you asked: Throw a name at the R dart board. As long as it ain’t Shitt Romney (not really an R...) again, I bet they could keep the Trump train rolling. Hawley / Crenshaw ticket 2024, anyone? Hammer time!

Reactions: Aries64 and FS1

Are you sure that you're really not an officer?
If you honestly think there isn't wide spread voter fraud happenings right now all I can say is wow.

Reactions: Aries64
Some might be too young to remember this, but here's one headline from 2016:

20,000 votes for Hillary were "found" in Philly after the election. A recount was pushed by Jill Stein, but that was shut down because they couldn't reconcile the numbers in Philly after the initial count, too many precincts reported 100% Hillary votes and/or more votes than registered voters.

They shut down the recount Stein was calling for in the Michigan area also IIRC....same problem more ballots than voters in the precincts......

Jilly was hot shit for a few days until her crusade started to expose the bukkake she was bathing in......

THIS THUMBNAIL PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL

Attachments

• bit a democrat.JPG
    bit a democrat.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 48

Well, here’s a database of over a thousand cases of election fraud. What would a centrist say if 3/4 of those benefited one side? Would a centrist conclude one side is a multitude more corrupt than the other? If it was 90%, would a centrist look at that differential as telling and compelling?

One million fraudulent votes, in a state with 55 electoral votes?! I would suggest that moves the needle on a national level.

How about the Project Veritas videos released in 2016? In which a DNC leader admits to large scale busing and election fraud over the last 50 years. In fact, he thinks they’ve made such a mockery of the election process that he’s considered changing affiliation.

Or how about this analysis?

I also wanted joe to be asked if he ever took or was given money from hunters business dealings...
He may very well of asked who Hunter was. Guy has dementia really bad and it'll only get worse and worse faster and faster. ALMOST anybody else and I'd feel sorry for them.

Reactions: OldSalty2