• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Town Hall

If someone has a pre-existing condition, or have a family member that has a pre-existing condition... Just go to your church and pray.... ask them for money to take care of you or your loved ones. Don't screw up everybody else's Healthcare to suit your own needs.

The whole employer-provided thing is a joke. Even then, it's too expensive.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Well some people are just stupid. Can’t fix it. This guy is obviously a selfish fuck. If his guy gets in he better hope he’s done making any money or the raise on his taxes will cost him more that than the health insurance he’s so worried about losing would have. Oh and, they won’t stop at AR’s. They don’t want a person to be able to protect themselves, period. Your bolt guns aren’t safe in a Harris administration, I can assure you. I can hear it now, “scary gun that is capable of killing 1000 yards away! Gotta ban it!” I don’t mean to be a prick, but how in the fuck can anybody be so fucking stupid to vote for Biden? I just don’t understand it. In my mind there is no other choice but trump.

Not news. Happens here all the time... People bragged about it back when Obama was being elected
Not news. Happens here all the time... People bragged about it back when Obama was being elected
I was overseas in 2016 so I missed that. Wonder if my absentee ballot was counted or thrown out. At least I know my in person vote won’t be ignored this time!

Reactions: SilentStalkr