• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump's back on ballot in queer state.

I think the dems figured out that they'd be doing themselves more harm than good by doing this and are chickening out...........

If the SC were to uphold this, it's open season on the potato. And I think that's starting to sink in.

Reactions: abn31c
When did Colorado become the queer state? Family have a cattle ranch in Southern CO and I have just about moved there a bunch of times. Denver has fucked that great state politically so that's over. But the queer state? Depressing...

Reactions: Compadre
When did Colorado become the queer state? Family have a cattle ranch in Southern CO and I have just about moved there a bunch of times. Denver has fucked that great state politically so that's over. But the queer state? Depressing...
I live in rural CO. The constant onslaught of promoting gay acceptance is depressing.

I live in rural CO. The constant onslaught of promoting gay acceptance is depressing.
I quit my job at UC Health on 1 DEC. I couldn't take the Trans BS, diversity BS the forced DEI meetings anymore. I'm done with healthcare now.

Asked my boss one day, why is it that if a schizophrenic patient comes in, I don't have to engage with their other personalities, but when a trans patient comes in I have to play pretend that they are another sex that they aren't. She couldn't give me an answer......

Starting school for CNC matching here in JAN. Maybe fall back on my skills as a lineman(worked at Verizon for 9 years as a repairman/lineman/fiber splicer from 97-06).

I just can't play pretend anymore.

Doc

I quit my job at UC Health on 1 DEC. I couldn't take the Trans BS, diversity BS the forced DEI meetings anymore. I'm done with healthcare now.

Asked my boss one day, why is it that if a schizophrenic patient comes in, I don't have to engage with their other personalities, but when a trans patient comes in I have to play pretend that they are another sex that they aren't. She couldn't give me an answer......

Starting school for CNC matching here in JAN. Maybe fall back on my skills as a lineman(worked at Verizon for 9 years as a repairman/lineman/fiber splicer from 97-06).

I just can't play pretend anymore.

Doc

Yep.

Im lookin at school again, but then move super rural and very conservative to live and work.

Kid is about ready to hang it up on CO and says she would miss her mom, but wants to move too.

Found an Acreage in a great area we could buy for cash.
Life is much easier without a CO size mortgage too….

SC should rule that states who bar a candidates from which ever party must by default take the total vote count and add 1 to that number which would be awarded to the ban candidate in that state. This allows the states to ban candidates as they wish for what ever reason that makes them feel good and still keeps the election process intact. The plus 1 vote is due to the possibility that the ban candidate could of won.