• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump off ballot

You want to know how to start a civil war? This is how you start a civil war. Blatantly denying millons of voters the right to cast their ballot for the candidate of choice.
The Dems are always doing things like playing the race card and accusing the Repubs of trying to use Jim Crowe laws.
We are so screwed.
Who will fire the first shot?

It's not interesting, it is biased. The guy acts like the SCOTUS is a system purely of law and not politics. I find that laughable as almost all rulings follow the political structure of those voting. There is 100% political bias in the SCOTUS. If ruling based purely on law, most voting would be 9-0 or 8-1. You would vary rarely have a 5-4 vote, if ever. Just not possible.

Since politicians are responsible for nominating and confirming the justices of the Supreme Court, this is not at all surprising.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I wonder if those satanic loosers realize how far on the wrong side of history they are going to stand. I am sure the vaccinated liberals in Cali and NM are chomping at the bit to see how it all goes down in CO.

Who will fire the first shot?
“They” already did! Nobody cared. Summer of love ring a bell? I seem to recall the left and BLM and the like shooting and killing a number of people that went against their ideology and in some cases for no other reason than being white.

What's the big deal, can't Trump be a write-in candidate?
No, he can’t. That was in the ruling/law/whatever that if he was then it couldn’t be counted as a legit vote.

Don't even care anymore.
Deep down no one really cares.
No decent people have a real plan.
Flesh and blood cannot win against the powers and leaders who currently rule this world.
It's like that court is trying to help Trump get elected. @Bender says to vote harder. What if people do that? Of course, we could go back to paper ballots.

o0uwDGhNc3zz.png

I suspect that huge proportions of the electorate have decided, as I did many years ago, that if this is the best that democracy can deliver, it's toast.

I suspect that many internet-connected formerly fervent ex-voters are making entirely different plans for this country. IMHO that's the harbinger of disaster and Civil War for our beloved nation.

The Sob Sisters have just fired the second shot heard 'round the world.

IMHO.

Don't look to me for leadership in this one; my quiver is empty...

Greg

if we could stop the liars that control main stream media, i think most americans would be on the same page.
problem is half the country have been misled or brainwashed on almost every topic, from groomers to immigration to elections..
i bet half the country still doesn't know that trump condemned white supremacists in charlottesville that day, and the dems are still lying about it.

…..it maybe time to party like its 1775.

But we won't cause we are all pussies.

Where do we even start? Most of us were born well after these problems started. The best anyone has about the powers behind these problems is speculation. We have been lied to at nearly every turn and by nearly every entity we rely on for information. Everything is suspect, but no proof of consequence is revealed.

It’s a lot less about being a pussy and a lot more about being so lost we can’t clearly identify the people causing the problem.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Reactions: 10ring'r
PS I need to clarify my above...

I am definitely NOT advocating Civil War; I believe that this latest monkeyshine with the ballot is undeniable, incontrovertible evidence that the D's are blatantly and deliberately trying to provoke a violent reaction from the Right. The next ploy would be some sort of effort to hold the election ransom by means of some sort of emergency declaration. Wiser heads can see this and are maintaining their cool. The lower hanging fruit are not, and they could well trigger such behavior by the WH. etc.

My advice, cool it, cool off, and let the D's demonstrate their inadequacy for national leadership. Their current tantrum is clearly demonstrating that inadequacy.

Or..., be the convenient fool, and kiss our collective ass goodbye.

Greg

Last edited:
This tells me that the Deamon-krats are so desperate they will try anything and everything I reckon.

In 2020 they were really quiet about their plans, now they are screaming them from the rooftops, why?

Reactions: Redlion

I am definitely NOT advocating Civil War; I believe that this latest monkeyshine with the ballot is undeniable, incontrovertible evidence that the D's are blatantly and deliberately trying to provoke a violent reaction from the Right. The next ploy would be some sort of effort to hold the election ransom by means of some sort of emergency declaration. Wiser heads can see this and are maintaining their cool. The lower hanging fruit are not, and they could well trigger such behavior by the WH. etc.

My advice, cool it, cool off, and let the D's demonstrate their inadequacy for national leadership. Their current tantrum is clearly demonstrating that inadequacy.

Greg

I agree, but the Dems are the only ones actually committing any violence and preaching for it. Summer of love is as far as I need to go. We’ve already let the Dems prove their inadequacy to run anything from local to national levels. Really both parties. How long should we let them continue? What next? Don’t worry I’m fully convinced we won’t have to worry about any legit American kicking anything off because it will be kicked off for you by some outside group. You should see any of the jihadi stuff being produced and spread. Add in anyone coming across the border. it would be very easy to bring this country to its knees in quick order. People have zero idea. And yes, you have an inept gov to blame and a populace that let them do it and continue to offer the worst possible leadership. America deserves better, period. Or do we?

Greg

I wish we had the time to "cool off" and let the D's "demonstrate their inadequacy." But, by the time that happens, I think the country may be destroyed! We need to take our country back while there's still a country left to take back. And, short of a CW (which I think it prudent of all of us to have a plan for, if nothing else), the best thing we can do is get all of our people out there to vote and to reform our govt. by voting the bums out! A Herculean effort yes (Yeah, I know there are those out there who say, "We aren't voting ourselves out of this...") but what other alternatives are there? We need to pressure our existing legislators to do what we want, not what they want, and vote them out if they don't. Have courage. Have Faith.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
I wish we had the time to "cool off" and let the D's "demonstrate their inadequacy." But, by the time that happens, I think the country may be destroyed! We need to take our country back while there's still a country left to take back. And, short of a CW (which I think it prudent of all of us to have a plan for, if nothing else), the best thing we can do is get all of our people out there to vote and to reform our govt. by voting the bums out! A Herculean effort yes (Yeah, I know there are those out there who say, "We aren't voting ourselves out of this...") but what other alternatives are there? We need to pressure our existing legislators to do what we want, not what they want, and vote them out if they don't. Have courage. Have Faith.
Bender will come along and tell us to vote harder.

“The 14th Amendment referred to, basically, people who had risen in rebellion and fought a war for four years. There’s no point at which it references anybody today,” Gingrich said.

The fact that this passes for serious thinking on the right is largely the reason that conservatives find themselves in the present situation.

This tells me that the Deamon-krats are so desperate they will try anything and everything I reckon.

In 2020 they were really quiet about their plans, now they are screaming them from the rooftops, why?

I suspect that when these "judges" (using the term loosely), read the 14th amendment, they got so excited after reading section 3 that they skipped reading section 5.

Section 5 says:

Section 5.​

The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

Reactions: El Puto
Say we elected someone who is a representative of the people of snipers hide.
What would they do?

Elected to the US Presidency, you ask? Then they "Preserve, protect and defend" the US Constitution. They strongly support the 2nd Amendment (and the others) by eliminating all Gun Control. They cut pork barrel spending from the budget and reduce our taxes. They eliminate things the US Govt. shouldn't be funding and either drop them or revert them back to the States. Etc. etc. etc.! But that's not even the start of it!

I'm talking about not just the "President," but cleaning out the whole legislature of the US, State and local govts. That is, draining the swamp and eliminating the swamp rats. Those of a full conservative mind that have proven themselves can stay. I'm talking about all federal govt. employees being subject to annual performance reviews by the Citizenry to determine if they can keep their jobs. I'm talking about cleaning up the election process in a way that encourages people to show up for voting, not use mail in ballots without a valid reason (i.e. absentee deployment, illness, etc.). And those ballots should be applied for specifically from a properly registered voter who shows proof of registration. They must be post marked no later than election day. Otherwise, go to a polling place and vote. I don't mind if the polling places open early, especially if it helps minimize the "Election Day" crunch of people that can cause bad things to happen. But Election day is the last day they can vote.

Not so much, right? :ROFLMAO:

Or, did you mean "Elected to the Presidency of Sniper's Hide?" I think Frank might have something to say about that.

if we could stop the liars that control main stream media, i think most americans would be on the same page.
problem is half the country have been misled or brainwashed on almost every topic, from groomers to immigration to elections..
i bet half the country still doesn't know that trump condemned white supremacists in charlottesville that day, and the dems are still lying about it.
100% this.

It's like I always say. One of the very best things Donald Trump (or someone in his organization) can do for us (and for which he has express talents) is to form a secret consortium of investors (maybe somebody very loyal to him without direct ties so it can't be traced back to him) and have that consortium buy the Fox network out from under the Murdochs. Wouldn't that be glorious? Maybe do the same with one of the Big 3 MSM networks as well (I vote NBC). At least the playing field would be even. We can start to get some of our version of news and "entertainment" out there to counteract their's.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
Elected to the US Presidency, you ask? Then they "Preserve, protect and defend" the US Constitution. They strongly support the 2nd Amendment (and the others) by eliminating all Gun Control. They cut pork barrel spending from the budget and reduce our taxes. They eliminate things the US Govt. shouldn't be funding and either drop them or revert them back to the States. Etc. etc. etc.! But that's not even the start of it!

I'm talking about not just the "President," but cleaning out the whole legislature of the US, State and local govts. That is, draining the swamp and eliminating the swamp rats. Those of a full conservative mind that have proven themselves can stay. I'm talking about all federal govt. employees being subject to annual performance reviews by the Citizenry to determine if they can keep their jobs. I'm talking about cleaning up the election process in a way that encourages people to show up for voting, not use mail in ballots without a valid reason (i.e. absentee deployment, illness, etc.). And those ballots should be applied for specifically from a properly registered voter who shows proof of registration. They must be post marked no later than election day. Otherwise, go to a polling place and vote. I don't mind if the polling places open early, especially if it helps minimize the "Election Day" crunch of people that can cause bad things to happen. But Election day is the last day they can vote.

Not so much, right? :ROFLMAO:

Or, did you mean "Elected to the Presidency of Sniper's Hide?" I think Frank might have something to say about that.
I agree completely. But I doubt that will ever happen due to how far society has fallen. Can’t legislate morality, half the country can’t even agree on what is moral. Eventually it will fail just like every other attempt man has made to govern himself. It will never work long term.

Maybe Frank as POTUS would extend it a while? 😄

I’m convinced that America has completely overlooked what 2A was intended for. The people who drafted the Constitution could not fathom how passive and gutless the American public would become. They knew the politicians would fuck it all up, but mistakenly envisioned that the good citizens would use the tools they worked so hard to preserve and protect to affect the corrective measures as needed. They were mistaken. We citizens still claim to want the right to possess the tools, but lack the intestinal fortitude to actually use them for their intended purpose. And yes, I’m including myself in that statement. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life in prison for any “corrective actions” that so badly need to be applied.

And for the record - I have no idea if anything is even correctable at this point.

BREAKING: GOP State Lawmakers Draft Bills to Remove Joe Biden from 2024 Ballots in Three Swing States​

Efforts are underway by Republican lawmakers to draft legislation aimed at removing Joe Biden from the ballots in key swing states Georgia, Arizona, and Pennsylvania.

According to Breitbart, state representatives Aaron Bernstine from Pennsylvania, Charlice Byrd from Georgia, and Cory McGarr from Arizona are spearheading these proposed legislative efforts.

Their objective is a direct response to the unconstitutional ruling in Colorado that invoked the United States Constitution’s “Insurrection Clause” to prohibit Trump from appearing on the state’s ballot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/breaking-gop-state-lawmakers-draft-bills-remove-joe/

Snip…….Can’t legislate morality, half the country can’t even agree on what is moral…..snip
While morality cannot be legislated l, it can be legislated away.

Snip…..Eventually it will fail just like every other attempt man has made to govern himself. It will never work long term.
Snip…
Man isn’t governing himself. Evil men seek to rule over others. Gov’t is forced onto the masses against their will through violence. This is why giv’t is inherently evil. Only an idiot and/or coward would choose to be ruled by another man and there is no shortage of this type. It also takes immoral misfits to pick up a gun and help these evil bastards rule others for a paycheck and a pension.

I’m convinced that America has completely overlooked what 2A was intended for. The people who drafted the Constitution could not fathom how passive and gutless the American public would become. They knew the politicians would fuck it all up, but mistakenly envisioned that the good citizens would use the tools they worked so hard to preserve and protect to affect the corrective measures as needed. They were mistaken. We citizens still claim to want the right to possess the tools, but lack the intestinal fortitude to actually use them for their intended purpose. And yes, I’m including myself in that statement. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life in prison for any “corrective actions” that so badly need to be applied.

And for the record - I have no idea if anything is even correctable at this point.

I question anybody’s ability to select a good administration from the totally corrupt and rotten selection of reptiles inhabiting any offices in Washington DC.
These posts read like two different people wrote them.
There's 23 million Fed level employees. It's not just a few at the top that are in need of replacing. They will use every resource to remain in place

Reactions: cornhusker86
These posts read like two different people wrote them.
There's 23 million Fed level employees. It's not just a few at the top that are in need of replacing. They will use every resource to remain in place
Just one of me.
But maybe not patient or articulate enough to organize my thoughts well enough to be consistent.

I would be thinking that a lot of people are gonna have their antenas up this time around, 2020 was a sneak attack but they gotta be aweful tricky now. I think they are gonna try to pull the same thing and it's going to be so obvious that a lot of people are going to be mad.
A lot of people were 'mad' the first time. And, what did it get them? Jailtime. Dems have gone all-in on their powertrip. They know they can't be touched, and couldn't care less about what half the country thinks.

Reactions: 10ring'r
A lot of people were 'mad' the first time. And, what did it get them? Jailtime. Dems have gone all-in on their powertrip. They know they can't be touched, and couldn't care less about what half the country thinks.
You guys have to stop putting it all on the Dems. This is one of many reasons the cycle continues and gets worse every rotation. The Republican party is every bit as involved and just as culpable. Every gov’t parasitical position could be filled by Republicans and the people would be nust as fucked. Rats, leaches, misfits, and criminals look to gov’t to make a living. Unfortunately the vast majority of people are still clueless of the world around them and history repeats.