• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump off ballot

I think that the people who should be in office flatly refuse to run, and thereby expose their families and supporters to the scurrilous segment of this new society.

It sure and Hell stopped me. My older Brother Bob ran for city council in 1972 New Brunswick, NJ. It was a horse race election. He accrued the largest count of votes ever cast for a Republican, and didn't win anything. New Brunswick was in the DemNutzSack even back then.

Honest Politics isn't an art, or a science; it's a pillory, and people of conscience are committing slow suicide by joining that fray. I never had the sort of anti-scruples that are required. I believe that honest politics is dead, and with it, any reasonably honest forms of democracy.

When it comes to worries about them attributing non-events to the indictments list, my main concern is about false flag campaigns, like the Jan 6 movement. Count on them, they work so well in the twisted minds of the DemNutz that I suspect they will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. If we had a parliamentary republic, we wouldn't need to be waiting in the wings twiddling our thumbs while the nut jobs played arsehole for four whole years, as we are doing right now.

Greg

Last edited:
I think that the people who should be in office flatly refuse to run, and thereby expose their families and supporters to the scurrilous segment of this new society.

It sure and Hell stopped me. My older Brother Bob ran for city council in 1972 New Brunswick, NJ. It was a horse race election. He accrued the largest count of votes ever cast for a Republican, and didn't win anything. New Brunswick was in the DemNutzSack even back then.

Honest Politics isn't an art, or a science; it's a pillory, and people of conscience are committing slow suicide by joining that fray. I never had the sort of anti-scruples that are required. I believe that honest politics is dead, and with it, any reasonably honest forms of democracy.

When it comes to worries about them attributing non-events to the indictments list, my main concern is about false flag campaigns, like the Jan 6 movement. Count on them, they work so well in the twisted minds of the DemNutz that I suspect they will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. If we had a parliamentary republic, we wouldn't need to be waiting in the wings twiddling our thumbs while the nut jobs played arsehole for four whole years, as we are doing right now.

Greg
This is 100% the reason why I won’t enter politics of any sort and it’s precisely why others I know won’t as well! The sad thing is, because of this there will never be any change! Good to see you post sir!

Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68
"... they are going to get him.

They think."

I'd like to know what particular force Woods believes will stop the cabal from getting Trump. The man was ineffective against this group as president, and doesn't appear to have done any better since leaving office.
Just trust the plan man. 7 dimentional maybe 8 dimenstional chess be goin on now. Just stand on this X while you wait.

If I could copy paste on this phone there would a picture of a man hoisting a piano up over an X here.

This is 100% the reason why I won’t enter politics of any sort and it’s precisely why others I know won’t as well! The sad thing is, because of this there will never be any change! Good to see you post sir!
I wish it were that simple, but who controls who gets on the ballot? Who controlls what candidates we hear about? There is a reason we get the same people and families perpetually, and it's not because good people are never interested in replacing them.

Reactions: Stavey
I wish it were that simple, but who controls who gets on the ballot? Who controlls what candidates we hear about? There is a reason we get the same people and families perpetually, and it's not because good people are never interested in replacing them.
Same people and families?

I have to disagree with you here. I highly doubt you will see anything like the Bush thing again. I think this might be dead for national elections. I think it will continue in the house and senate as the national attn is just not there.

I would say you get people "they" can control.

Who the hell was Obama before the white house. A no one nothing from a shit hole city. A very powerful machine built the man up, and squashed anything that might be looked at in a bad light. Biden, no doubt he has zero brain, and is just doing as he is told, he has said so himself.

I have said it before, Trump was a mistake. The believed what the polls and press told them. That was the wakeup call that the people have had enough. A total outsider. That mistake will not be allowed to happen again. I will eat crow if he sits in the white house again.

The last free and fair election this nation had was when trump got elected.

But the family business, no that is gone. I doubt you will see any "family" name in the white house again, Big Mike, the spawn of Hildabeast and Billy. No I think they see that as poison, and at this time not able to control.

You will see one of the lackies you see in the debates on the R side, or newsome, or someone you have no idea who is up next.

Reactions: BurtG
IMHO, all of this Tom Screwlery demonstrates just how terrified the Swamp is of Trump.

If we bypass the voting process, then we may well end up with an insurrection after all, by default.

If we don't like being painted into the corner, then step out; it's just gonna need repainting anyway.

Greg

IMHO, all of this Tom Screwlery demonstrates just how terrified the Swamp is of Trump.

If we bypass the voting process, then we may well end up with an insurrection after all, by default.

If we don't like being painted into the corner, then step out; it's just gonna need repainting anyway.

Greg

You are correct. The swamp is terrified of Trump.

The move to take Trump off the ballot in Colorado and Maine could backfire if it gets a pass from the SCOTUS.

That would mean that Biden could get taken off the ballot in red states with a lot of electoral votes.

I could be wrong but that could spell a win for Trump because it could be impossible to cheat in those states.

They can not count votes for someone that’s not on the ballot and under a prohibition at that.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
You are correct. The swamp is terrified of Trump.

The move to take Trump off the ballot in Colorado and Maine could backfire if it gets a pass from the SCOTUS.

That would mean that Biden could get taken off the ballot in red states with a lot of electoral votes.

I could be wrong but that could spell a win for Trump because it could be impossible to cheat in those states.

They can not count votes for someone that’s not on the ballot and under a prohibition at that.
Maybe I’m missing something. The reasoning behind Trump’s removal is constitutional disqualification. If the SCOTUS upheld the decisions they would validate the reasoning. What is the reason to remove Biden? I’ve heard treason based on his border policy but I’m not sure a court would find that valid.

Maybe I’m missing something. The reasoning behind Trump’s removal is constitutional disqualification. If the SCOTUS upheld the decisions they would validate the reasoning. What is the reason to remove Biden? I’ve heard treason based on his border policy but I’m not sure a court would find that valid.

I think what he is saying is that the disqualification, if allowed to stand, would be done without due process as Trump has not been found guilty of anything that would disqualify him. Therefore, we can now disqualify anyone for anything we feel like.

I think what he is saying is that the disqualification, if allowed to stand, would be done without due process as Trump has not been found guilty of anything that would disqualify him. Therefore, we can now disqualify anyone for anything we feel like.
Gotcha.

Selling his (Biden's) soul for Chinese an Ukranian bribes, and selling out the country in the process. Seriously, a 200ft Chinese spy ballon was allowed to drift through the most advanced air defense system on the planet, completely unmolested.
Then send in excess of $150 billion to a country that has a GDP lower than that.

Reactions: Longshot231

Selling his (Biden's) soul for Chinese an Ukranian bribes, and selling out the country in the process. Seriously, a 200ft Chinese spy ballon was allowed to drift through the most advanced air defense system on the planet, completely unmolested.
Then send in excess of $150 billion to a country that has a GDP lower than that.

What @atomic41 and @quietmike said

Reactions: quietmike

I think we've long ago met the 'beyond reasonable doubt' requirement to know we're fighting a criminal regime for the country. Enough with the evidence gathering, we've got plenty.

Overwelming evidence coming in everyday isn't going to do shit on it's own if you don't act on it.

Last edited:
I think we've long ago met the 'beyond reasonable doubt' requirement to know we're fighting a criminal regime for the country. Enough with the evidence gathering, we've got plenty.

Overwelming evidence coming in everyday isn't going to do shit on it's own if you don't act on it.
If there were videos of poll workers pulling out crates of ballots from underneath covered tables, and election officials said "nothing to see here". If poll workers were seen kicking out poll watchers, and putting poster boards over windows, and election officials say there's nothing to see here. If a pedophile with dementia got more votes in history, after being forced to drop out of two previous elections for plagarism and lying.
If the Bay of Pigs had been successful, would a NBC reporter have said elements of the CIA, and agents under their employ successfully invaded Cuba and assassinated Castro?

The party said to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.-George Orwell 1984.

Last edited:
If there were videos of poll workers pulling out crates of ballots from underneath covered tables, and election officials said "nothing to see here". If poll workers were seen kicking out poll watchers, and putting poster boards over windows, and election officials say there's nothing to see here. If a pedophile with dementia got more votes in history, after being forced to drop out of two previous elections for plagarism and lying.
If the Bay of Pigs had been successful, would a NBC reporter have said elements of the CIA, and agents under their employ successfully invaded Cuba and assassinated Castro?

The party said to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.-George Orwell 1984.
Yes, but as many, including one mod here said, 'What you need is hard evidence.'

Kicking poll watchers out of the building and calling the cops that aided and abetted, preventing them from re entering and doing their jobs, putting posterboards over the windows, evacuating a vote counting building because of a supposed clogged toilet and then pulling trunks of votes out from under desks, backing up moving vans that unloaded bags of 'votes' after the deadline and Trump had won in a landslide...none of that evidence was hard enough according to some.

The only one to blame is all of us that know and did nothing.

And in order to keep us that way they are making sure you see what happens if you make the smallest move such as was done on J6 and even then that was done through their urging.

Fast and Furious - nothing
Lois Lerner - nothing
Trayvon - nothing

It's all building up and only gets worse at each step.

Yes, but as many, including one mod here said, 'What you need is hard evidence.'

Kicking poll watchers out of the building and calling the cops that aided and abetted, preventing them from re entering and doing their jobs, putting posterboards over the windows, evacuating a vote counting building because of a supposed clogged toilet and then pulling trunks of votes out from under desks, backing up moving vans that unloaded bags of 'votes' after the deadline and Trump had won in a landslide...none of that evidence was hard enough according to some.
Douglass Mackey was convicted of voter fraud for creating a meme saying people could vote for Hillary by sending a text to a certain number, essentially tricking voters.
How is it not equal or worse trickery when most of the MSM was reporting "russian collusion" as being factual, when the only "evidence" was a dossier which was a creation from the hillary campaign?
Equal or worse trickery when the FBI said the crackhead's laptop was russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie?

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

You actually think the Republicans have the balls to make that stick? You are delusional.

If you run a professional enough op, many folks will get a feeling that something funny is going on, but there will be no "hard" or court admissible evidence left. Lots of loose ends that don't add up, but when you pull on them, you can piece together the trail with common sense, but it is deniable. None of the strings are still connected enough for a court.

This is what I believe was done.

Douglass Mackey was convicted of voter fraud for creating a meme saying people could vote for Hillary by sending a text to a certain number, essentially tricking voters.
How is it not equal or worse trickery when most of the MSM was reporting "russian collusion" as being factual, when the only "evidence" was a dossier which was a creation from the hillary campaign?
Equal or worse trickery when the FBI said the crackhead's laptop was russian disinformation when they knew it was a lie?
When you realize that the limited government has grown into a Godzilla. The frog is almost cooked.
It was a perfect plan. The slow systematic take over. No dirty/bloody revolution needed. Just slowly pervert the system.

You actually think the Republicans have the balls to make that stick? You are delusional.

If you run a professional enough op, many folks will get a feeling that something funny is going on, but there will be no "hard" or court admissible evidence left. Lots of loose ends that don't add up, but when you pull on them, you can piece together the trail with common sense, but it is deniable. None of the strings are still connected enough for a court.

This is what I believe was done.
Unless it was against Trump. Then it would not be so deniable.

What those criminals did the night of the election was as lawless and undeniable as a mob looting a mall, they ran wild knowing there would be no reprecussions. Any one of their criminal acts alone, such as not allowing the poll watchers inside to do their jobs, should have been grounds to forefeit the election and claim victory for Trump.

Fuck the deniers.

Last edited:
Unless it was against Trump. Then it would not be so deniable.

What those criminals did the night of the election was as lawless and undeniable as a mob looting a mall, they ran wild knowing there would be no reprecussions. Any one of their criminal acts alone, such as not allowing the poll watchers inside to do their jobs, should have been grounds to forefeit the election and claim victory for Trump.

Fuck the deniers.

I am saying deniable in the public and the courts. We all know what happened.

5qOOQgnG0zi5.jpeg

The AI that made that image of Biden is being too lenient with him. In real life, he would have eaten most of those medals and picked apart the rest looking for chocolate inside...

Trump off the ballot in Nevada now. How? Didn’t fill out the paperwork.

Same people and families?

I have to disagree with you here. I highly doubt you will see anything like the Bush thing again. I think this might be dead for national elections. I think it will continue in the house and senate as the national attn is just not there.

I would say you get people "they" can control.

Who the hell was Obama before the white house. A no one nothing from a shit hole city. A very powerful machine built the man up, and squashed anything that might be looked at in a bad light. Biden, no doubt he has zero brain, and is just doing as he is told, he has said so himself.

I have said it before, Trump was a mistake. The believed what the polls and press told them. That was the wakeup call that the people have had enough. A total outsider. That mistake will not be allowed to happen again. I will eat crow if he sits in the white house again.

The last free and fair election this nation had was when trump got elected.

But the family business, no that is gone. I doubt you will see any "family" name in the white house again, Big Mike, the spawn of Hildabeast and Billy. No I think they see that as poison, and at this time not able to control.

You will see one of the lackies you see in the debates on the R side, or newsome, or someone you have no idea who is up next.
And they are getting away with it because no one is stopping them.

Colorado Supreme Court has just disqualified Trump from being on the states primary ballot citing his involvement in the 'insurrection: which he was never tries nor convicted of. Wonder how many more will follow?
Colorado is a blue state anyway. Not like it makes any difference in the grand scheme. It's molly coddling the leftist hippies that have taken over Colorado. More of a statement than anything. Just sad that these so called "Justices" have completely violated their oath of weighing facts in favor of making their very important position a circus and political shit show fit for and episode of the Three Stooges.

Look at Jeb Bushes run for pres a few years ago. He was stopped, and the "machine" just could not figure out why.

Look at Jeb Bushes run for pres a few years ago. He was stopped, and the "machine" just could not figure out why.
Jeb did a campaign rally with his Mexican wife to a group of Hispanic people. He spoke Spanish through most of the rally while Trump was campaigning on Build The Wall.
It was not hard to figure out. The people knew that the border was going to be wide open. Just as it is now.

Putin all ready making fun of our democracy on the world stage. Way to showcase KangAmerica. Someone might start to question why, in a democracy, the deepstate would need or want to supress the will of the people. Maybe they "learned a lesson" from setting up a "democracy" in Palestine only to watch the Palestinians democratically elect Hamas to represent them. "Ummm, no. We no better than the little people." -Deepstate.
Because the media and other talking heads were able to convince people America is a democracy and the propaganda stuck.
Yes!

I wish there was a way to stop paying taxes!
There is, aanationalstatus.com

Who will fire the first shot?
They did a long time ago, and government jack boots, laws, experimental vaccines keep killing us
That's pretty much how a democracy is.
Because we're to afraid to step out of line. Anytime someone does, they put a bullet in them striking fear in the millions when we outnumber them and the best part is. We don't even need to shoot them because there are tools left behind by the men who founded this nation so that we can retake this nation. Non violently. If even half of the population that was paying taxes stood up one day and said fuck you were not paying any more. How starved do you think this beast would be? We have a ton of power just by using the single word, no. Anytime someone does say no. And they get assaulted and arrested by state loving Jack boots who are just following orders we usually end up saying how stupid they were instead of going to their defence. It used to be "united we stand" now it's "I don't know that guy".

Jeb did a campaign rally with his Mexican wife to a group of Hispanic people. He spoke Spanish through most of the rally while Trump was campaigning on Build The Wall.
It was not hard to figure out. The people knew that the border was going to be wide open. Just as it is now.
I think that is part of it, the last two Bush's really did not win over many fans. They did burn that bridge, and I think set the stage for someone like trump.

The thing is Trump is putting family in some places that on the surface seems to be the same thing. I don't think they are, and here is why.

Bush was pure nepotism, where Trump is looking at it as the only people he can actually trust. He learned the first time around that a great many people will give you lip service, then stab you in the back first chance they get. If you do have someone that is actually good, and actually on your side they had better be squeaky clean, and made of some stout stuff as they will be bombarded like never before seen.....well perhaps not never, just look at Spiro Agnew. The machine will find a crack and just keep picking at it till it crumbles. Trump has no friends in washington.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
The part that really irritates me about all of this is I have heard several people from the Boomer generation say that they'll either just sell their stuff and leave the country. Or that at least they're going to die soon, and they won't have to deal with it. I have heard one or two say that this is the fault of their generation, and they want to work to fix it for their grandkids.

I've heard mostly Boomer generation people say this stuff. This is pretty much the sentiment of Americans. These people destroying our country have homes. The left would be out in front and they were out in front of the homes of politicians they think are fascists. The left has bigger balls than the right, and at least they stand for something. Most of the right-wing Christian conservative types. I know, don't even bother sending. Letters are calling their representatives because "they won't listen anyway" self defeatest much?

Are you tired of funding child trafficking and billions being embezzled into Ukraine? Stop paying your taxes, go in modify your tax forms and tell them to fuck off. Better yet check out becoming a state national and stop paying taxes. I'm mid process myself. You're basically removing yourself from the united states corporation that was formed in 1871 replace the united states government.

If you want to do the process , right , though you're gonna have to switch off the idiot box , stop watching sports and actually pick up books and read. Learn the law state, us code all of it. Or just keep voting and hoping someone else will fix it for you.

Last edited:
I think that is part of it, the last two Bush's really did not win over many fans. They did burn that bridge, and I think set the stage for someone like trump.

The thing is Trump is putting family in some places that on the surface seems to be the same thing. I don't think they are, and here is why.

Bush was pure nepotism, where Trump is looking at it as the only people he can actually trust. He learned the first time around that a great many people will give you lip service, then stab you in the back first chance they get. If you do have someone that is actually good, and actually on your side they had better be squeaky clean, and made of some stout stuff as they will be bombarded like never before seen.....well perhaps not never, just look at Spiro Agnew. The machine will find a crack and just keep picking at it till it crumbles. Trump has no friends in washington.
Or they (alphabet) will make something up. Ask Gen Flynn and a few others.
Heck, the whole Russia hoax was a circular scam by the CIA, foreign countries and the FBI.

The part that really irritates me about all of this is I have heard several people from the Boomer generation say that they'll either just sell their stuff and leave the country. Or that at least they're going to die soon, and they won't have to deal with it. I have heard one or two say that this is the fault of their generation, and they want to work to fix it for their grandkids.

I've heard mostly Boomer generation people say this stuff. This is pretty much the sentiment of Americans. These people destroying our country have homes. The left would be out in front and they were out in front of the homes of politicians they think are fascists. The left has bigger balls than the right, and at least they stand for something. Most of the right-wing Christian conservative types. I know, don't even bother sending. Letters are calling their representatives because "they won't listen anyway" self defeatest much?

Are you tired of funding child trafficking and billions being embezzled into Ukraine? Stop paying your taxes, go in modify your tax forms and tell them to fuck off. Better yet check out becoming a state national and stop paying taxes. I'm mid process myself. You're basically removing yourself from the united states corporation that was formed in 1873 replace the united states government.

If you want to do the process , right , though you're gonna have to switch off the idiot box , stop watching sports and actually pick up books and read. Learn the law state, us code all of it. Or just keep voting and hoping someone else will fix it for you.
I hear ya and there's no doubt the left is much more committed to their cause than our side is to our own. That said, it's a lot easier to do all this stuff when the legal system won't bother you if you're a lefty looney tune, but if you're a conservative you will be locked up or just shot. Not to mention the fact that these blue hair nuts don't have anything to lose anyway, and all of us have jobs, businesses, and families.

This crap about "there's no reason to vote " and the self defeatist attitude is what's going to really kill us. With all the stops the left is pulling, does anyone think they'd be trying so hard to keep Trump off the ballot if they have the elections in every state rigged up solid for them??? There's a reason they are going to every extreme to keep Trump off the ballot.

I don't know about this state national or sovereign citizen stuff.... I don't think that's going to fly with anyone regardless of anything else.

I hear ya and there's no doubt the left is much more committed to their cause than our side is to our own. That said, it's a lot easier to do all this stuff when the legal system won't bother you if you're a lefty looney tune, but if you're a conservative you will be locked up or just shot. Not to mention the fact that these blue hair nuts don't have anything to lose anyway, and all of us have jobs, businesses, and families.

This crap about "there's no reason to vote " and the self defeatist attitude is what's going to really kill us. With all the stops the left is pulling, does anyone think they'd be trying so hard to keep Trump off the ballot if they have the elections in every state rigged up solid for them??? There's a reason they are going to every extreme to keep Trump off the ballot.

I don't know about this state national or sovereign citizen stuff.... I don't think that's going to fly with anyone regardless of anything else.
We're loosing our jobs, homes, and families. It's just happening to slow for those not paying attention to realize it.

I'm not saying don't bother voting. I'm saying get off our asses and get more involved. Get in to the elections and become a poll watcher, get in to local politics where presence has a heavier effect. Voting and hoping is worthless. Do more work.

Dismissing something as sovereign citizen is just like saying conspiracy theories. The term is designed to make you disregard it as nonsense. State national, tactical civics, I can't remember what it's called but Cal Washington in Canada started it. There's options to push back if they are not disregarded by our indoctrinated brain.

Google map that address. This "swamp" is way deeper that we think

1000002233.jpg

Last edited:

Are you tired of funding child trafficking and billions being embezzled into Ukraine? Stop paying your taxes, go in modify your tax forms and tell them to fuck off. Better yet check out becoming a state national and stop paying taxes. I'm mid process myself. You're basically removing yourself from the united states corporation that was formed in 1871 replace the united states government.

You need to read this book:
1709221192984.png

I have read the first one, the fourth turning but not the second. The first was done in the 1970's IIRC and goes into exactly what you are talking about here, how different generations do things, and it is a cycle that happens every fourth generation with a reset after the fourth. It is pretty interesting.

He misses some of the dates in the first book, but you can see where it is going. I think some things pushed everything back about a decade, and that screwed up his dates.

Reactions: Romeo458
Don't assume "that state was always blue..."
Florida added voting protections and cleaned up the phantom voters after the 2020 steal. Their 2022 election was the first time in 75 years Republicans swept the entire state.
There was massive fraud in Colorado in the 2020 election.

So, people should be able to vote for whoever they want.....interesting concept, almost sounds like "Land of the Free"!

Time for them to enact operation......."Orange Bird Down"........

For those not up on current events:

Supreme Court 9-0 for Trump.

9-0

Don't let the media fool you ALL NINE JUSTICES AGREED IN JUDGEMENT. Trump goes on the ballot.

Thats like a Thunderdunk or something.
I prefer to call it sanity and a hope for our nation.