• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump's Second Term

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    I really am amazed, as well as disappointed at the number of members here that have already tossed in the towel about the "attempted" theft of the election. I say attempted because nothing is set in concrete yet.

In my opinion, Trump has been two steps ahead of the Dems since the first Presidential campaign, and that he has a plan to save us from this bullshit. Many armchair quarterbacks here believe otherwise. Frankly, none of us really know WTF is going on behind the scenes.

While there have been disappointing losses in the battles, there are still options available, and the WAR is NOT OVER!

I believe that the hammer will fall in due time, when all other options have failed.

The Dems are all in. They haven't done a damn thing for the greater good of the American People in many years. They are scared of Trumps success in spite of the fact that they have been tossing blatant lies out since before the first election, the successful economy in spite of the Chinese Virus etc. There party is done for YEARS with another Trump Term!

A simple thought and request from one who loves his country and believes that good will prevail.

Remain positive, Keep the faith, Stay the Course, and Continue to prepare for the worst.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Call your congressman, tell them you want them fighting for Trump on the 6th. Rand paul and Cruz have brought up the failure this election was.

Trump needs a voice on the House and Senate floor. Our elected officials need to be that voice.

Call your congressman, tell them you want them fighting for Trump on the 6th. Rand paul and Cruz have brought up the failure this election was.

Trump needs a voice on the House and Senate floor. Our elected officials need to be that voice.

They are not going to support him. They consider challenging the election as toxic because they are worried about their terms. We shall see on January 6th, I am hoping after that display of continued Washington cronyism Trump uses the insurrection act.

What is the latest on Tuberville.........heard Mitch is pressuring him to stand down.

So Trump gets a second term and then what?
    The repukian party, the deep state communists in the fbi, cia, doj...., the communist democrats, the go along democraps and the Pravda are suddenly going to own up to their bullshit and do what is best for the country?
    They have already proven that they will go to the extreme to shed Trump. Blatant election fraud, the burning of cities, the destruction of small business, the destruction of the economic viability of the country, allowing people to die, sending the elderly back to nursing homes and the hydroxychloroquine sham, because orange man is bad.
    Either way we are facing a shit storm and you had best be prepared to deal with multiple scenarios.
    Do you remember the thread by Army Jerry wishing they would cuff and drag him from the White House?
    Go ahead and change my mind.

Reactions: AMGtuned
    There have been more than a few indicators that Trump has no intention of leaving office. He knows he won by a landslide.

There have been the very public law suits and challenges, but behind the scenes he has been quietly peparing for war.

Either way, it won't be long now till we find out.

They are not going to support him. They consider challenging the election as toxic because they are worried about their terms. We shall see on January 6th, I am hoping after that display of continued Washington cronyism Trump uses the insurrection act.

Still, We can tell them they will loose your vote in the primaries if they don't step up. To me, Trump is a new party, get on or we will get you out.

Why does it matter if I am pessimistic about Trump's chances of remaining in office? Is he Tinkerbell, and will only live if we all keep clapping?

Believing that my mental state affects current events is an extreme form of narcissism. The Greek stoics would not be impressed.

I really am amazed, as well as disappointed at the number of members here that have already tossed in the towel about the "attempted" theft of the election. I say attempted because nothing is set in concrete yet.

In my opinion, Trump has been two steps ahead of the Dems since the first Presidential campaign, and that he has a plan to save us from this bullshit. Many armchair quarterbacks here believe otherwise. Frankly, none of us really know WTF is going on behind the scenes.

While there have been disappointing losses in the battles, there are still options available, and the WAR is NOT OVER!

I believe that the hammer will fall in due time, when all other options have failed.

The Dems are all in. They haven't done a damn thing for the greater good of the American People in many years. They are scared of Trumps success in spite of the fact that they have been tossing blatant lies out since before the first election, the successful economy in spite of the Chinese Virus etc. There party is done for YEARS with another Trump Term!

A simple thought and request from one who loves his country and believes that good will prevail.

Remain positive, Keep the faith, Stay the Course, and Continue to prepare for the worst.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

For Trump to win 2020 Congress has to reject the Electoral College. The SC is sitting out. Half of GOP is delighted with the illusion that they'll get to keep the Trump base enthusiasm without having to deal with the annoyance of President Trump telling them they can't have more bribe money from China.

I'll support a President Trump shadow Government and then work for him in 2024. 2020 would take an act of God at this point.

People don't think that calling your reps works but it does. Flood their asses with emails and phone calls and make it clear (especially if you are a donor) that you will be supporting a primary challenge if they don't do it. Like it or not, we need the elected officials help to do things, and that's the way to get them to do it. Of course, the masses in the streets is also very big but conservatives don't do that enough.

I think he could do more by starting his own political party. As someone pointed out earlier, he’s surrounded by wimps and traitors. Before ww2 we had multiple parties. 74 million voters should be enough to squash the dems and the republic for awhile. He could bring the good ones from the Republican Party and dare I say it any good dems( can’t imagine there would be any ) but just the same give good people a good party. Left wing / right wing = same dirty bird. Now is the time. Talk about stroking Trumps ego and aspirations. Imagine being the first president sine Fillmore to be elected from neither party and he could get 8 years. Talk about draining the swamp..... as the Mandalorian says: this is the way!

The more I think about it... it could actually work. Trump could take the next 3 years asking certain republicans he backed to switch party. Continue to do the rallies for them and others we want and we would probably have a significant presence almost overnight. Continue to push for vote reform and run for president again in the 4 th year. The results would be staggering.

The more I think about it... it could actually work. Trump could take the next 3 years asking certain republicans he backed to switch party. Continue to do the rallies for them and others we want and we would probably have a significant presence almost overnight. Continue to push for vote reform and run for president again in the 4 th year. The results would be staggering.

It's a nice thought exercise and would have great results but there's just one problem. Elections are done and gone. The communists will win every election going forward. They just pulled off the biggest coup/election fraud the world has ever seen and going forward they will just perfect it. They will allow a few obedient republicans to win here and there just to make it look legit.

If you split the Republican party, the dems win every time. Period. The end. We need to vote out the USELESS republicans irregardless of how this ends up.

If you want to do some real quality work, come up with a new dem party and fook them over. Splinter/fracture their voter base and we will be set.

Trump missed his chance by not showing any leadership since election day. He should have been slicing pork out of the spending bill by exposing it by working the Congress in person.

I think he could do more by starting his own political party. As someone pointed out earlier, he’s surrounded by wimps and traitors. Before ww2 we had multiple parties. 74 million voters should be enough to squash the dems and the republic for awhile. He could bring the good ones from the Republican Party and dare I say it any good dems( can’t imagine there would be any ) but just the same give good people a good party. Left wing / right wing = same dirty bird. Now is the time. Talk about stroking Trumps ego and aspirations. Imagine being the first president sine Fillmore to be elected from neither party and he could get 8 years. Talk about draining the swamp..... as the Mandalorian says: this is the way!

you dont get it. if this election is stolen, then there will never be another one that matters a lick. game over. peasant.

I don't believe President Trump will just fade into the woodwork. He will be Biden's biggest critic telling it like it is for the next 4 years and will run again in 2024.

Reactions: diverdon
    It's a nice thought exercise and would have great results but there's just one problem. Elections are done and gone. The communists will win every election forward. They just pulled off the biggest coup/election fraud the world has ever seen and going forward they will just perfect it. They will allow a few obedient republicans to win here and there just to make it look legit.
    Yep. They did it, everybody KNOWS they did it, and nobody lifted a finger to do anything about it (except Trump, of course). There’s no WAY they’re ever going to stop now, and since they now have the power there’s no way the Republicans can ever do anything about it even if they can prove it. Allegations will be made, the Dems will investigate themselves, and find that they did nothing wrong. 🙄

If you split the Republican party, the dems win every time. Period. The end. We need to vote out the USELESS republicans irregardless of how this ends up.

If you want to do some real quality work, come up with a new dem party and fook them over. Splinter/fracture their voter base and we will be set.
    voting is OVER!

it has been permanteley and effectively compromised...your vote will never matter again

I don't believe President Trump will just fade into the woodwork. He will be Biden's biggest critic telling it like it is for the next 4 years and will run again in 2024.
    Not only Biden but every part of the Communist Corrupt deep State. With 75,000,000 followers it will make it hard to pull the "nuthin to see here, move along folks" move they have perfected.

And those "Republicans who thought President Trump was a PITA as President are going to love him when he has nothing to distract him from calling their BULLSHIT!

Reactions: salks
    you dont get it. if this election is stolen, then there will never be another one that matters a lick. game over. peasant.
    That would be up to you and me! Plus as many patriots as are left in this country!

Not only Biden but every part of the Communist Corrupt deep State. With 75,000,000 followers it will make it hard to pull the "nuthin to see here, move along folks" move they have perfected.

And those "Republicans who thought President Trump was a PITA as President are going to love him when he has nothing to distract him from calling their BULLSHIT!

So, you don’t think he will just get back to Biz as usual? I mean he has lost money all these years a d has been hated and treated like garbage from day one. What makes you think he wants to continue on?

That would be up to you and me! Plus as many patriots as are left in this country!

Nobody doing much of anything yet! Truckers could end this pretty peacefully. Just park then across the interstates and nkt move a muscle for a couple weeks and this country just stops, quite literally. Add in trains not running and some other key things I won’t mention here and people would be begging you to stop in a week, quite literally. It’s kind of odd that everyone I run into knows something is wrong and agrees something needs to be done yet doesn’t do anything than the same crap we’ve always done which puts the power back in their hands. I heard truckers stopped short of this a month or so ago cause they were scared they wouldn’t get paid for a couple weeks. I’d put up some money to support some for a few weeks while this took place. I’m sure I could get more. Any idea how many truckers there are out there?

Nobody doing much of anything yet! Truckers could end this pretty peacefully. Just park then across the interstates and nkt move a muscle for a couple weeks and this country just stops, quite literally. Add in trains not running and some other key things I won’t mention here and people would be begging you to stop in a week, quite literally. It’s kind of odd that everyone I run into knows something is wrong and agrees something needs to be done yet doesn’t do anything than the same crap we’ve always done which puts the power back in their hands. I heard truckers stopped short of this a month or so ago cause they were scared they wouldn’t get paid for a couple weeks. I’d put up some money to support some for a few weeks while this took place. I’m sure I could get more. Any idea how many truckers there are out there?
    A shitload!!😂

I think he won. I think he has all the evidence and laws needed.
    I also don't think he has a team and the odds are stacked heavily against him.
    I hope and prey on the 6th true heros stand up and support him.

I think he won. I think he has all the evidence and laws needed.
    I also don't think he has a team and the odds are stacked heavily against him.
    I hope and prey on the 6th true heros stand up and support him.

Interesting choice of the word prey here. Did you make a mistake or are you really going to prey on some people?

Your Supreme Court didn't see any proof.
    Where's the proof?
    Surely a conspiracy like this would have evidence somewhere?
    You guys backed a show pony, instead of a thoroughbred.

Trump ran the the White House, like he runs his businesses.
    Just lied as it suited him, bluffed and bullied. When none of that worked for him, threatened litigation and fired people that didn't reinforce his alternate reality.
    Now that he hasn't got his own way, will just sulk and be petty.
    America needs a leader now, more than ever.
    His bullshit about election rigging has not stacked up in court.
    If there was real evidence, Rudy Giuliani would have presented it by now.

The modern Nero, plays golf whilst America burns.

Where's the proof?

Just lied as it suited him, bluffed and bullied. When none of that worked for him, threatened litigation and fired people that didn't reinforce his alternate reality.

Please tell me you aren’t saying Joe Biden is a real leader? Or maybe Cumela?

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Where's the proof?

Um, no the USSC decided not to hear the cases, mostly on what many would say was a technicality. Major difference in deciding nit to hear a case vs. they didn’t see any proof. If video evidence isn’t enough proof then they all need to be relieved of their jobs. Whether they do that on their own accord or not is on them. All we want is fair election. I could just as easily say they haven’t shown me proof that their wasn’t fraud either. See how easy that is? Come on man. You honestly want me to believe that Joe Biden outperformed every president in the history of this country on Election Day? Where were all these supporters the last two times he ran? Not buying what you are peddling and neither is 75,000,000 other people. But I tell you this, that’s fine. If we let this one go, the other side can cheat just as easy. Is that how we want elections to go from now on? I wonder if voter reform will happen now? I bet they tighten up the reigns so that the other side won’t be able to do the same next time. Two can play at this game if that’s the way they want to roll. Let’s pray that half this country don’t just decide to forget to play by the rules one day.

Last edited:
    Nobody, not even democrats that I know, think Joe Biden is a good leader. We got a choice between Shit and Other Shit and we chose another alterative to Trump. The new one is as bad as the old one....our problem is that we get a choice of two evils and no matter what we will elect evil. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

America is fucked - we have invested in a two party System and we *WERE* warned against doing that. Nothing in a real world is a binary choice - we have been led here, groomed and manipulated to chose between 2 pieces of shit both of whom work for the same Oligarchy. We got a choice. Neither of them has the skills to lead America into the middle 21st century. How about we stop supporting and defending criminals and pathological liars as our Representation and start finding and supporting people who are interested in making America better?

Why the fuck, how the fuck did we *EVER* think Billionaires and Multimillionaires would represent American values and lead US when virtually *ALL* of them got that money by fucking everything that walks? We are supporting criminals and liars as our representation and we wonder why this is going off the rails. Did you miss the memo where Trump is a Sociopath and pathological liar and Biden is a criminal who has sold US to Ukraine? How do we Vote our way out of a two party System where both Franchises/Parties are owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy that wants US disarmed and fleeced?

How the fuck do we get out of this mess? Certainly not by doing the same thing over and over that got US *into* this mess. "If you always do what you have always done, you will *ALWAYS* get what you have always gotten"...that would be fucked again. Let's try something different...like not supporting criminals, liars, billionaires, and career politicians.

VooDoo

2B169CB3-1D24-4843-AF28-2E5DFDAE894E.png

It's just some blocked poll observers. It's just some applause when they're removed. It's just a poll worker crumpling ballots. It's just some vote counters wearing Biden masks. It's just military ballots in a dumpster. It's just a water leak. It's just a USPS whistleblower.
    It was just a halt in counting as the map turned red. It's just a mysterious 2am delivery. It's just a questionable chain of custody. It's just a few late night spikes. It's just a little backdating. It's just a couple of early calls. It's just social media censoring the POTUS.
    It's just a software glitch. It's just affecting 30 states. It's just a down ballot red wave. It's just a tip line bombed w/ calls. It's just a few last minute changes in election laws. It's just MSM cutting off the President's speech. It's just 25% of non whites except in Philly.
    It's just mail-in dumps w/ 100% Biden margins. It's just thousands of 100+ year old voters. It's just fixing some software which prompted Republicans to win. It's just 21k deceased on PA's voter rolls. It was just too close to call if it benefitted Trump.
    It's just Pelosi's aide in DC who lobbies for Dominion Voting Systems. It's just Democrats who fight ballot count transparency. It's just a long history of election fraud in PA. It's just "the most extensive/inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".
    It was just foreshadowing to demand that ACB recuse herself. It was more WI & MI Republicans who requested mail-in's, yet want us to believe they didn't turn into Trump votes. It's just a recount in GA due an "accidental" process anomaly. It's just cardboard blocking some windows
    It's just state secretaries in battleground states who extended all of the vote counting and they ALL happen to be Democrats. It's only just some of them who have nasty anti Trump posts on their social media pages.
    It's a weird 30 day surge on Google by people in MI, AZ & PA searching "election fraud punishment".
    It's just a coinkydink Biden UNDER performed in EVERY urban area EXCEPT Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit & Atlanta..yet the same EXACT places have the majority of BIDEN ONLY ballots.
    But you’re right, there was no election fraud. Stop the steal never happened

Nobody, not even democrats that I know, think Joe Biden is a good leader. We got a choice between Shit and Other Shit and we chose another alterative to Trump. The new one is as bad as the old one....our problem is that we get a choice of two evils and no matter what we will elect evil. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

America is fucked - we have invested in a two party System and we *WERE* warned against doing that. Nothing in a real world is a binary choice - we have been led here, groomed and manipulated to chose between 2 pieces of shit both of whom work for the same Oligarchy. We got a choice. Neither of them has the skills to lead America into the middle 21st century. How about we stop supporting and defending criminals and pathological liars as our Representation and start finding and supporting people who are interested in making America better?

Why the fuck, how the fuck did we *EVER* think Billionaires and Multimillionaires would represent American values and lead US when virtually *ALL* of them got that money by fucking everything that walks? We are supporting criminals and liars as our representation and we wonder why this is going off the rails. Did you miss the memo where Trump is a Sociopath and pathological liar and Biden is a criminal who has sold US to Ukraine? How do we Vote our way out of a two party System where both Franchises/Parties are owned and operated by a Global Oligarchy that wants US disarmed and fleeced?

How the fuck do we get out of this mess? Certainly not by doing the same thing over and over that got US *into* this mess. "If you always do what you have always done, you will *ALWAYS* get what you have always gotten"...that would be fucked again. Let's try something different...like not supporting criminals, liars, billionaires, and career politicians.

VooDoo

People have to stop worshipping at the alter of gov.

How do you think gov types who make low six figures live like millionaires? Pay for play, these people shouldn’t have enough power that anyone would bother to lobby them.

The issue isn’t Trump, or some silly party, it’s government has been allowed to get way too big.
    We have been trending this way since the 90, big gov replaced Christianity as the most popular religion, think of old England and the church. Most people are terrified of actual individual liberty and need that god/parent figure.

Until that thought process changes, doesn’t matter your political character of choice, it’ll be same same.

Where's the proof?

and you and your country”men” turned in your guns like a bunch of cucks. you can STFU now.

So, you don’t think he will just get back to Biz as usual? I mean he has lost money all these years a d has been hated and treated like garbage from day one. What makes you think he wants to continue on?
    I was not a Trump fan the day he entered the race. I wanted Ted Cruze or Rand Paul. All that you say is true. It would be President Trumps right to do exactly that. But I've learned something from President Trump over his term.

Your supporters matter far more than your critics. Your love of America matters far more than your contempt for the press, the deep state, or Communists (domestic or abroad).

Buoyed up by the 75,000,000 plus who voted for him and carrying a message of love for our Republic, President Trump can become an unstoppable force. It seems this is worth more than money to him.

Yet nothing says he can't make money doing this. He can sell hats for cash, just like Obama sells books.

Obama has now written seven books about Obama. Who actually reads them? No one! Obamas books are just a way for the rich who made him promises to give him his corrupt payout. I'll bet if you look at sales of his books most are a single person buying thousands of copies.

I was not a Trump fan the day he entered the race. I wanted Ted Cruze or Rand Paul. All that you say is true. It would be President Trumps right to do exactly that. But I've learned something from President Trump over his term.

Your supporters matter far more than your critics. Your love of America matters far more than your contempt for the press, the deep state, or Communists (domestic or abroad).

Buoyed up by the 75,000,000 plus who voted for him and carrying a message of love for our Republic, President Trump can become an unstoppable force. It seems this is worth more than money to him.

Yet nothing says he can't make money doing this. He can sell hats for cash, just like Obama sells books.

Obama has now written seven books about Obama. Who actually reads them? No one! Obamas books are just a way for the rich who made him promises to give him his corrupt payout. I'll bet if you look at sales of his books most are a single person buying thousands of copies.

True. But considering he caved on the Covid BS Bill, Im thinking he is done.

Reactions: deersniper
    Proud American have always been will die the same unfortunately the other half of America hates everything about it and is into this global social thing. Trump was old school America which is a dying bred these days, the elites who we let control us will not let Trump serve another term. That is why Biden is our next president even though he stated and believed he was running for the senate, If Trump decided to not leave I would be for it because how corrupt our system is why not let him take control until we can right our ship.

True. But considering he caved on the Covid BS Bill, Im thinking he is done.

On top of my previous thoughts, please also consider the RINOs who have been stabbing President Trump in the back his whole term. Right now they are toasting each other with lobiests champagne. Giggling like school girls. HAHA we get to keep all the new voters President Trump brought to the Republican party but we don't have to put up with President Trump anymore.

I think President Trump will get great joy supporting their primary opponents.

Some, or even most of however many who voted Biden were voting against President Trump. But darn near every one of the 75,000,000 Who voted for President Trump 100% wanted him to lead our nation. I'll bet it's gonna suck being a RINO next primary. Some of these entitled assholes gonna come out of the primary with # of votes equal the size of their family.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer