• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumps Social Media Platform- "GETTR"

Gettr is up and live. Just started a page for the podcast. The format looks like it will be very similar to Twatter. Go check it out and start up an account and ditch the IG and Fuckbook world.

www.gettr.com

If he doesn't run for office in 2024, I hope he does something even more meaningful and for which he has express talent - Start his own "over the air" broadcast network to compete with NBC/CBS/ABC, etc. etc. It's the only way I believe we can get our message across to the "sheeples..." the people we need to be reaching. Cable TV is good (i.e. Newsmax), but there's always a risk of "cancelation/deplatforming"). Kinda hard to do that with a broadcast OTA network.

Last edited:
Hi,

Seriously.............. They could not have put this platform on private servers??

Bad judgement call on that one. Platform is completely online as long as GoDaddy and Cloudfare allow it.

Sincerely,
Theis

Perhaps, it's a "setup..." to see if they will try to deplatform? Actually not a bad idea to "test the waters and see..."

Perhaps, it's a "setup..." to see if they will try to deplatform? Actually not a bad idea to "test the waters and see..."

Hi,

O yea, more of that 5d Chess right....lolol.....Release the Kraken!!!!

That would show without a doubt that he has absolutely no respect whatsoever for any registered members time. That you would be nothing more than "entertainment" for him.

That would quiet possibly be the dumbest move ever because no "testing waters" is needed........EVERYONE already knows where both those companies stand.

And there would be no "try to deplatform"! GETTR signed the terms and conditions which would ALLOW them to at their discretion.

As I said....BAD JUDGEMENT call on hosting the platform on any server system that GETTR does not own exclusively!!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

O yea, more of that 5d Chess right....lolol.....Release the Kraken!!!!

That would show without a doubt that he has absolutely no respect whatsoever for any registered members time. That you would be nothing more than "entertainment" for him.

That would quiet possibly be the dumbest move ever because no "testing waters" is needed........EVERYONE already knows where both those companies stand.

And there would be no "try to deplatform"! GETTR signed the terms and conditions which would ALLOW them to at their discretion.

As I said....BAD JUDGEMENT call on hosting the platform on any server system that GETTR does not own exclusively!!!!

Sincerely,
Theis
And you know all this because?

You inferred that he just signed all the standard contracts. Perhaps he did just that, but also perhaps he had contracts prepared that do not allow them to do that.

I have no idea. I dont see how you could either.

Reactions: rancher5
Hi,

Yea because those 2 companies are well known for having different terms of service and different views based than the ones known to everyone.

Let's us say they did write up different terms of service.
Why would the platform lay down with the enemy?
Why would the platform allow those companies to reap the rewards while they use such rewards to continue to censor and donate money to the enemy?

As I said...BAD JUDGEMENT CALL....

Sincerely,
Theis

Interesting to see how it progresses

I’m confused, is this like the new “tender” for the feds? Swipe right if you’d like to know more about this user kinda thing?

meh, sounds like an IP collection site and i heard trump isn't joining...
no idea really...

Reactions: diverdon
hqdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
On one hand, I hope it actually takes off and causes Twitter to fail, which hopefully will cause that antifa commie fuck Jack Dorsey to put a shotgun in his mouth.

On the other hand, I hope ALL social media fails.....it is nothing but a fucking echo chamber where autistics and have their retarded beliefs validated.

all social media is essentially a data harvest scheme.....and people freely offer that info.....where they eat, what they do, pictures of every facet of their life.....why put that info out there?

On one hand, I hope it actually takes off and causes Twitter to fail, which hopefully will cause that antifa commie fuck Jack Dorsey to put a shotgun in his mouth.

On the other hand, I hope ALL social media fails.....it is nothing but a fucking echo chamber where autistics and have their retarded beliefs validated.

all social media is essentially a data harvest scheme.....and people freely offer that info.....where they eat, what they do, pictures of every facet of their life.....why put that info out there?
Just by having a smart phone, all of the things you listed are (out there). Location services (even if you have the option turned off) guarantees that. Keeping your pictures stored locally on your phone instead of in the cloud? Doesnt matter.

Gettr is not Trump's social media. He's already stated that he's got his own thing coming out and it's not this. This is run by someone that worked for him and started their own thing, nothing to do with Trump.

Well it was a horrible name for a service. Whoever came up with that probably doesn't need to admit it. I think an alternative is a good idea, but damn, that name. So you ran that by the group and they gave it the thumbs up?

Trump still has his blog, right?

I hear on Newsmax that Pres. Trump is set to make an "official announcement" about his social media platform, tomorrow.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Hi,

Yea because those 2 companies are well known for having different terms of service and different views based than the ones known to everyone.

Let's us say they did write up different terms of service.
Why would the platform lay down with the enemy?
Why would the platform allow those companies to reap the rewards while they use such rewards to continue to censor and donate money to the enemy?

As I said...BAD JUDGEMENT CALL....

Sincerely,
Theis
what another internet expert, How the heck do you know or don't know ? no I don't want an answer.

• Haha
Reactions: THEIS
Umm, yea about that.. he kinda is an internet expert. Professional internet expert actually.

Reactions: rancher5
Hi,

Well "C.C."...I actually kind of am. lol
How do you like that Samsung Galaxy 8+? Is that what you still have?

Sincerely,
Th

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
OK, yes , Galaxy 8 plus , 4+ yrs , still works, Thanks for asking Theis.
what's Galaxy up to now ? Poor , it's paid for,
Hes got an 8+??? He must be a poor
Unbelievable , really ?

• Haha
Reactions: madppcs
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Galaxy still works, Thanks for asking .
Congrats on Expert Status 👍 Best Regards,
CCC