• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TSA now violating your rights on the road too.

High Binder

Resident Tribologist
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2008
Occupied Colorado
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/157250...-vipr-statewide

SEE VIDEO IN LINK

PORTLAND, Tenn. – You're probably used to seeing TSA's signature blue uniforms at the airport, but now agents are hitting the interstates to fight terrorism with Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR).

"Where is a terrorist more apt to be found? Not these days on an airplane more likely on the interstate," said Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons.

Tuesday Tennessee was first to deploy VIPR simultaneously at five weigh stations and two bus stations across the state.

Agents are recruiting truck drivers, like Rudy Gonzales, into the First Observer Highway Security Program to say something if they see something.

"Not only truck drivers, but cars, everybody should be aware of what's going on, on the road," said Gonzales.

It's all meant to urge every driver to call authorities if they see something suspicious.

"Somebody sees something somewhere and we want them to be responsible citizens, report that and let us work it through our processes to abet the concern that they had when they saw something suspicious," said Paul Armes, TSA Federal Security Director for Nashville International Airport.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol checked trucks with drug and bomb sniffing dogs during random inspections.

"The bottom line is this: if you see something suspicious say something about it," Gibbons said Tuesday.

The random inspections really aren't any more thorough normal, according to Tennessee Highway Patrol Colonel Tracy Trott who says paying attention to details can make a difference. Trott pointed out it was an Oklahoma state trooper who stopped Timothy McVeigh for not having a license plate after the Oklahoma City bombing in the early 1990s.

Tuesday's statewide "VIPR" operation isn't in response to any particular threat, according to officials.

Armes said intelligence indicates law enforcement should focus on the highways as well as the airports.
--------------------------------------------------

Won't be long 'til see this shit in our homes. Welcome to the Police States of America.

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Re: TSA now violating your rights on the road too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.newschannel5.com/story/157250...-vipr-statewide

SEE VIDEO IN LINK

PORTLAND, Tenn. – You're probably used to seeing TSA's signature blue uniforms at the airport, but now agents are hitting the interstates to fight terrorism with Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR).

"Where is a terrorist more apt to be found? Not these days on an airplane more likely on the interstate," said Tennessee Department of Safety & Homeland Security Commissioner Bill Gibbons.

Tuesday Tennessee was first to deploy VIPR simultaneously at five weigh stations and two bus stations across the state.

Agents are recruiting truck drivers, like Rudy Gonzales, into the First Observer Highway Security Program to say something if they see something.

"Not only truck drivers, but cars, everybody should be aware of what's going on, on the road," said Gonzales.

It's all meant to urge every driver to call authorities if they see something suspicious.

"Somebody sees something somewhere and we want them to be responsible citizens, report that and let us work it through our processes to abet the concern that they had when they saw something suspicious," said Paul Armes, TSA Federal Security Director for Nashville International Airport.

The Tennessee Highway Patrol checked trucks with drug and bomb sniffing dogs during random inspections.

"The bottom line is this: if you see something suspicious say something about it," Gibbons said Tuesday.

The random inspections really aren't any more thorough normal, according to Tennessee Highway Patrol Colonel Tracy Trott who says paying attention to details can make a difference. Trott pointed out it was an Oklahoma state trooper who stopped Timothy McVeigh for not having a license plate after the Oklahoma City bombing in the early 1990s.

Tuesday's statewide "VIPR" operation isn't in response to any particular threat, according to officials.

Armes said intelligence indicates law enforcement should focus on the highways as well as the airports.
--------------------------------------------------

Won't be long 'til see this shit in our homes. Welcome to the Police States of America.

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

</div></div>

Theyve been watching I-40 fo years. There are almost always 2-3 black, unmarked Tahoes parked in the center about 80 miles east of Memphis around Jackson. I always assumed they were there for drug interdiction but they never seemed to stop anyone....just sat there, watching

Hmmmmmmmm

I saw a marked SUV the other day when I was getting off the interstate . I thought it was one of the smaller sheriffs departments around here until it pulled up next to me . I was kind of surprised to see a marked Homeland Security vehicle with a guy in uniform and gunbelt on .

Goddamn it you ninja'ed me. Figured I might as well post here since the other thread can die a lonely death.
I already think that the TSA is patently unconstitutional, expanding it's role only opens the door to more. It's just this one guys opinion but I'm pretty sure this is what Washington was warning ulus about when he said, "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
You don't run a line of gas from your bedroom to the fireplace, you limit it to where it's safe.
To avoid breaking forum rules I'll swallow my firey anti-federal rhetoric.

If they seem bombs in the back of a car? Great report warranted.

But this really sounds like an environment ripe for a bunch of people with trucks and stuff getting harassed for a gas bottle or a cased firearm or something of that nature.

The Homeland security threat is just so small on the roads currently that they are bound to get 99.999% tips about meaningless normal crap, and will probably never catch that .001% that they are looking for. So why waste the money?

The biggest threat to this country has always been from within,...by those protecting their own interest/agenda.
If we could not beat/kill any foe in ten years,... it was never about fighting/winning a <span style="font-weight: bold">War</span> from the get go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The biggest threat to this country has always been from within,...by those protecting their own interest/agenda.
If we could not beat/kill any foe in ten years,... it was never about fighting/winning a <span style="font-weight: bold">War</span> from the get go. </div></div>

Yes!

But the problem is getting people - citizens as well those in power - to own up to this.

I bet we won't hear a peep out of the Presidential candidates about this or Fast & Furious. I missed the last two Republican debates but has anyone mentioned Fast & Furious?

No but when Romney put his hand on Perry's shoulder I thought good ol Rick was gonna deck him for a second.

They been setting up at the 40 /240 interchange for as long as I can remember in E.Mempho,also all around the Arlington ,Tn area.
Cannot comment on what I really think of all that,only say "they"been doing thier prep work for yrs..
Mostly what was said of all that was drug interdiction,co- operation between state,co.,and local.And I bet some federal too.

I cannot figure how they know who to stop,less it was a show,or a puton for more funds.

I'm not arguing here in favor of what they are doing, but the title of the original post says that the TSA is "violating your rights on the road too", so I would like to know 1) what rights the TSA are reportedly violating; and 2) how they are allegedly violating those rights. Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not arguing here in favor of what they are doing, but the title of the original post says that the TSA is "violating your rights on the road too", so I would like to know 1) what rights the TSA are reportedly violating; and 2) how they are allegedly violating those rights. Anyone? </div></div>

I know you already know this but the the 'spirit and intent' of the 4th is being violated everyday at airports around the nation. I think it would be hard even for the most liberal among us to deny that the 4th, taken on its face, was intended to prevent this exact thing.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

The 4th Amendment is riddled with exceptions and is a shadow of its former self; the 1st Amendment, no so much. But where are the violations occurring?

TSA in my view is a violation just because they exist.
Created I think in the whole patiot act situation,
Just like a lot believe the ole atf,batf,batfe,or what ever they called today are illegal and in violation.
But I aint read the whole patriot act 1 ,2 or any other version ,its my instinct and gut that tells me they are bad news.
Get them off the road ways and hiways....

It's the spirit of the 4th that is getting worn and tattered. We're getting to the point that we're going to have internal passport controls and checkpoints will be commonplace. These VIPR set-ups are merely getting us used to the idea.

If the amount of "Agency's" we have now equate to a mo safer America, someone has trouble with the truth.
TSA, HLS, NRO, NSA an like, are nothing but the next chapter of the American story that some will embrace,...
Then again some will see the coming events as just a prep for the very last chapter of how Country's fall from within,...as Ivan predicted.

However American Sheepdogs, inside an out, may have a word or three before the last period is stamped. It's going to be a brave new world, choose wisely,...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 152</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSA in my view is a violation just because they exist.
Created I think in <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="color: #CC0000">the whole patiot act situation</span>,
Just like a lot believe the ole atf,batf,batfe,or what ever they called today are illegal and in violation.
But I aint read the whole patriot act 1 ,2 or any other version ,its my instinct and gut that tells me they are bad news.
Get them off the road ways and hiways.... </div></div>

There it is. "You're either for us or against us"... remember those words of wisdom? All the jingo shithead 'patriots' who cheered that line and didn't stop to think "Wait, that absolutely robs me of my rights and freedoms which the A-rab terrorists are meant to hate Amerika for in the first place..."

And the reference to the 'sheepdogs' - well, some of them tow the line of 'if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about' and if you complain about the illegality of it all then 'you're one of them Sovereign Citizens types aren't you" and they'll use Probable Cause because they suspected you as being a domestic terrorist and because of the Patriot Act they can do all sorts of un-Constitutional shit to you before they decide you're just some asshole who can read and think for himself...

We get the government and the laws they introduce that we voted for. We get the candidates who run because we don't demand any better. At the end of the day, it's our collective fault and the good news is - it's within our collective ability to fix it... there is no inevitability about anything regarding this country unless everyone buys into the bullshit that the end is inevitable and immenent in which case why bother spending your time posting - go and out do whatever you've always wanted with no regard to tomorrow.

Maybe I missed something in the article posted by the OP but I don't see how they're violating anyone's rights by being an extra set of eyes on the interstate highways.

That being said, I'm no fan of the TSA and they're shenanigans at the nations airports.

I must be missing something here, but how is a security screaning at the airport a violation of my 4th ammendment. If I'm sitting at home watching TV and a cop busts down my door to poke around for amsolutely no reason but to hunt knowing that "x" % of the population uses drugs, or has weapons that may not be registered that is a violation.
But at the airport, first you have voluntarily chosen this form of transportation fully aware of the requirements to board. On top of that there is a need to protect the publics safety, not just those in the air but those on the ground as well.
For the better part of 10 years I flew once or twice a week, both before and after 911 and outside of missing a flight or two because the check in counter and security lines were so under staffed I never felt violated. Check my pockets and my bags go for it. Now ifthey were doing full body cavity searches ever 3rd person in line yea I would have an issue with that. But come on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 4th Amendment is riddled with exceptions and is a shadow of its former self; the 1st Amendment, no so much. But where are the violations occurring? </div></div>

I agree that it's now riddled with exceptions and tests which is why I added the caveat "on it's face" which is to say that I believe it should be taken at face value, without all of the interpretations and bastardizations. As to where it's occurring? One only need to look so far as the strip search machines employed at airports and now sporting events.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And the reference to the 'sheepdogs' - well, some of them tow the line of 'if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about' and if you complain about the illegality of it all then 'you're one of them Sovereign Citizens types aren't you" and they'll use Probable Cause because they suspected you as being a domestic terrorist and because of the Patriot Act they can do all sorts of un-Constitutional shit to you before they decide you're just some asshole who can read and think for himself...</div></div>
There is a major difference between a Sheepdog, and a lackey with appointed, power. True Sheepdogs could care less about lines as to them every line is gray. They also understand the difference between the letter and the intent, and always side with intent. Where as the Lackey always pursues an mouths the letter. Books, are but guide lines for FNG's of all aspirations.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I never felt violated.

Now ifthey were doing full body cavity searches ever 3rd person in line yea I would have an issue with that. </div></div>

So you never felt violated but I doubt you're in the majority.

So full body cavity searches are a violation but a nude body scan is OK? That 'give an inch' logic is what has lead to the bastardization of many of our reserved rights.

Sure you don't have to fly and can avoid a strip search at the airport but now you can't even drive without the TSA messing with you. So you're OK with exceptions and interpretations modifying your rights but I'm not... How many exceptions and tests are we going to allow to our reserved rights. I bet most people don't even know what reserved rights are because we as a society have been so conditioned to believe that power comes from the government.

We as a society are falling hook, line and sinker for the Cass Sunstein model.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be missing something here, but how is a security screaning at the airport a violation of my 4th ammendment. If I'm sitting at home watching TV and a cop busts down my door to poke around for amsolutely no reason but to hunt knowing that "x" % of the population uses drugs, or has weapons that may not be registered that is a violation.
But at the airport, first you have voluntarily chosen this form of transportation fully aware of the requirements to board. On top of that there is a need to protect the publics safety, not just those in the air but those on the ground as well.
For the better part of 10 years I flew once or twice a week, both before and after 911 and outside of missing a flight or two because the check in counter and security lines were so under staffed I never felt violated. Check my pockets and my bags go for it. Now ifthey were doing full body cavity searches ever 3rd person in line yea I would have an issue with that. But come on! </div></div>

Nobody said that it's just the airports. Read up: http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/06/tsa-swarms-8000-bus-stations-public-transit-systems-yearly

They pulled this crap here at the major public transit hub on a weekday morning and created a FUBAR snarl. If I'm going into the city, I'm going armed, and while I usually wouldn't use public transportation, it isn't out of the question.

I don't feel like getting snarled up with all the "papiere, bitte" nonsense, and I definitely don't feel like getting into a pissing contest with out-of-towners who could very easily make my license and weapon just disappear were they discovered. And please don't tell me that I'm not a team player if I won't bend over backwards without benefit of Astroglide; we're still citizens here, governed, not ruled.

So this is not violating the 4th? especialy the part that says "to be secure in their persons" "against unreasonable searches <span style="font-weight: bold">AND</span> seizures"

<span style="font-weight: bold">TSA pats down 3 year old girl.</span>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ciZjAAaK_4&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ciZjAAaK_4&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be missing something here, but how is a security screaning at the airport a violation of my 4th ammendment. If I'm sitting at home watching TV and a cop busts down my door to poke around for amsolutely no reason but to hunt knowing that "x" % of the population uses drugs, or has weapons that may not be registered that is a violation.
But at the airport, first you have voluntarily chosen this form of transportation fully aware of the requirements to board. On top of that there is a need to protect the publics safety, not just those in the air but those on the ground as well.</div></div>
The 4th guarantees the security of your person, home, papers, and property. There isn't a stipulation in the 4th that say you have to be IN your home for your rights to be in effect, nor that your choice of transportation effective cedes them. It basically just says that there are two ways to conduct a search: with Probable Cause or a warrant.
Buying a plane ticket is not probable cause, it's a travel decision. Same wit buses and trains. You don't waive your 4a rights to fly. But if you were walking down the street and were stopped and told you must submit to a security check, body scan, and they physically opened and rummaged through your suitcase/backpack. You would cry bloody murder, or should. Same thing happens at the airport and for the most part we seem to think it's OK. It's not.
I think the worry here, or at least it is for me, is a slippery slope argument. It started in the airport. At first you could walk up to the gate, no security check, no ticket just walk right up, then there were security screenings but no ID checks or ticket requirement, now there is a security screening complete with ID checks and only ticketed passengers are allowed to the gate. Now that the TSA is out on the roads how long before random checks on commericial vehicles or whatever you consider reasonable now; turn into random checks of all vehicles, and then just searching everyone at checkpoints. They dint respect your rights at the airport, what makes you think they will on the roads. How long until refusing to be searched becomes a crime like it is at the airport? Or before your state issued drivers licence becomes your travel authorization.
It says here you're from Oregon, what's your business in California sir? I'm going to search your vehicle, sit in the back seat of my car and remove your shoes for security screening.
It's not so far fetched that it's fantastical anymore. That's why the TSA on the roads worries me. Would it concern you more if instead of Tahoes they waited in these:
GermanWS130.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But at the airport, first you have voluntarily chosen this form of transportation fully aware of the requirements to board. On top of that there is a need to protect the publics safety, not just those in the air but those on the ground as well.
</div></div>

Now it's all good, I always forget the 'it's for the greater good' argument when our formerly god granted liberties are trashed in the name of the homeland.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Homeland Security</span>, even the name ought to have every red blooded American standing with a torch and a pitchfork.

But I guess that's what happens when we take history out of schools, we think it's always been this way.

I'm so old I actually remember when people got in their cars and drove around (gasp) without a seat belt. Now the local <span style="font-style: italic">law enforcers </span> can pull me over, in a commercial vehicle at <span style="font-style: italic">any time </span> for no reason, to make sure I'm wearing said harness. For my own safety?

Fuck that, I've made it through this life enduring a series of choices presented, having made those choices I'm where I'm at. Funny thing history, from bacteria, to critters, to humans, societies and civilizations, history is the road to now. What all things are is a product of the history of the object. Evolution or religion, makes no difference, it is still<span style="font-style: italic"> history </span>.

Wild thought now, and I actually get to hear that if I have nothing to hide it should be no problem. I guess it's that history thing and something in my blood, but, it was only 70 years ago when it was <span style="font-weight: bold">only </span>your birthright that got you herded up and penned like cattle. My kid just went four years in the Navy, has a high school diploma and had never heard about it until two months ago.

All they had to do was stop people from reading books, and from there we lost the freedoms that we were given to beg for the 'freedoms' we have now.

It( in my opinion) is entering police state territory rapidly, and maybe because(as you can plainly see in my avatar)I am in the commercial trucking business, I'm jaded to the point of no return.

Safety my ass, it's revenue, control and power.

Read a little history, and what you see is a path to tyranny. Right now it's a tyranny of bureaucracy, but the real tyranny is in it's footpath.

sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
High Binder said:
Theyve been watching I-40 fo years. There are almost always 2-3 black, unmarked Tahoes parked in the center about 80 miles east of Memphis around Jackson. I always assumed they were there for drug interdiction but they never seemed to stop anyone....just sat there, watching

Hmmmmmmmm </div></div>

I saw a video on this and there was a dispute because two separate law enforcement entities were pulling people over who had out of state plates and confiscating all of their cash(under the assumption that it was drug money). Never really bothered to look for drugs much, just demanded all of the $ that was in the vehicle. Apparently there was a rivalry between the agencies(don't remember who it was) and it almost got violent a few times(cop on cop violence). Thieves with badges is what it looked like to me(I know this video was in TN along an Interstate).....So it's going to be the TDA now(instead of Thousands Standing Around, it'll be Thousands Driving Around). Keep pushing feds....

If it doesn't have a marking or a uniform, I ain't pullin over for it unless I see a badge, and an ID. Certain types in these parts like to drive their Former Cop cars and play officer to unsuspecting victims for cash and whatever else they can steal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So this is not violating the 4th? especialy the part that says "to be secure in their persons" "against unreasonable searches <span style="font-weight: bold">AND</span> seizures"

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ciZjAAaK_4&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ciZjAAaK_4&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

</div></div>

I say no, because people voluntarly agree to the searches when they show at the airport, no one is forcing anybody to be searched, but if a person wants to get on a airplane he\she must submit to the searches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So this is not violating the 4th? especialy the part that says "to be secure in their persons" "against unreasonable searches <span style="font-weight: bold">AND</span> seizures"

</div></div>

I say no, because people voluntarly agree to the searches when they show at the airport, no one is forcing anybody to be searched, but if a person wants to get on a airplane he\she must submit to the searches. </div></div>

So next we are going to voluntarily agree to searches by wanting to get on the road? Next maybe we will be agreeing to searches by choosing to live in this country, is that acceptable to you? I know I feel that accepting that certainly violates the oath I took to protect the <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">CONSTITUTI</span>ON!</span></span>

Anne Coulter may be right and the situation is one where profiling might work.

What you would have to do however, is realize that a terrorist could use a child as a mule to get something onto a plane.

Still profiling could arguably work because children are relatives of the people they are with- so it's not like a terrorist can realistically borrow one (as far as I can tell).

If there is no precedent for non islamic hijackers then there is a serious case for not harassing everyone so we can be "fair".

One would hope the government would consider statistics when making their rules.

About a year ago I was doing research for a report I was doing on Z-backscatter x-ray vans. They were operating in Georgia at the time under the vipr name. I don't know if this is the same or not. In the Georgia case, they parked the Z-backscatter vans in the weigh station parking lot and had the semi's drive by. The x-ray trucks were able to see through the entire vehicle as it passed. It was kind of interesting to say the least.

I love all you Internet Lawyers, get mad at the people who caused all this, not the fix our law makers put in to place to protect us.

They-that-can-give-up-essential.gif

Amazing how a man could even think that over 220 years ago. Now people can't imagine a state of being <span style="font-style: italic">without</span> some layer of government protection, even though most of it is just so much doublespeak, there is no protection, just control.

"The question is whether personal freedom is worth the terrible effort, the never-lifted burden, and the risks, the unavoidable risks, of self- reliance.
For each of us, the answer to that question is a personal one. But the final answer cannot be personal, for individual freedom of choice and of action cannot long exist except among multitudes of individuals who choose it and who are willing to pay for it."

Taken (without permission) from <span style="font-style: italic">Give Me Liberty </span> published in 1936 by Rose Wilder Lane.

Tough reading when you been playing with a Wii and sporting a smartphone, a 69 inch TV and a car that damn near drives itself, but informative to no end if you want to see the difference of culture from controlled, planned societies of Europe to the settling and civilizing of the United States.

True liberty is almost too risky for the average citizen now, the thought of failure, and hunger from that have been bred out of us. We need a safety net, we've been told, when just a hundred and fifty years ago my ancestors rode wagons into the valley (now called Salt Lake City) with no seatbelts, guardrails, weigh stations, port of entry, DUI checkpoints, agriculture inspection station, mandatory ID check border patrol stations, fire ant inspection station, child welfare office, vehicle emmision control station, DMV, (sir, are the tags on that wagon current, and do you have a current insurance card and drivers license? How bout we take a look at those horse vaccination cards and make sure them kids been fed and bathed, or I'll need to get CPS and the state animal welfare board on the scene.)speed limits, runaway wagon ramps, or a mounted patrol helping everyone along because they were too stupid do do it on their own.

If you failed then, on the great plains, your branch of the family tree was a stump. Simple enough. You didn't even get a state sponsored funeral, and no SSI for the kids, the whole family was dust.

Now we can't even be trusted to save for our own fucking retirement, because we've been told the government has to do that for us. We have reached a point where fifty percent of the populace couldn't get 1000 dollars in cash. Ever. They trained us to buy every single thing we ever saw right now, on credit, no matter the cost. Same as the crop of asshats running this once great country, we pull forward future earnings to present the trappings of success now.

I'm no internet lawyer, I just like to read instead of watching TV,( although I hear Chas Bono has generated quite a stir) now that's a concept that belongs in the trashbin of history.

sean
productimage-picture-when-the-government-fears-the-people-961.gif