• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tucker Carlson assassination attempt!

Real attempt by Ukraine? Real attempt by Russia in order to blame Ukraine? Russian disinformation campaign against Ukraine? [Getting popcorn out]

Truthfully though, assassination is about the only move They have against Tucker and Trump. The more They target Trump or Tucker, the stronger Tx2 gets. Hope those two remain vigilent.

giphy.gif

Funny we were talking about this in work . One guy says " they're gonna wind up killing him " .

Reactions: WaltHer
Following Gonzalo Lira's experience with the Ukrainian government, he should probably conduct any forthcoming interviews of Zolenskyy in the U.S. Where his biggest problems will be our "foreign " intelligence apparatus like the CIA, and the NSA. I mean, we don't imprison, frame, disenfranchise, or socially/politically destroy political opponents here...We are the " good guys."

ukrainian "intelligence" is a branch of the cia, so i would tend to believe this.

The listening post in the Ukrainian forest is part of a C.I.A.-supported network of spy bases constructed in the past eight years that includes 12 secret locations along the Russian border. Before the war, the Ukrainians proved themselves to the Americans by collecting intercepts that helped prove Russia?s involvement in the 2014 downing of a commercial jetliner, Malaysia Airlines Flight 17. The Ukrainians also helped the Americans go after the Russian operatives who meddled in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

(of course we now know that russia preferred clinton, and thus helped the cia and fbi to frame trump for collusion.)

Around 2016, the C.I.A. began training an elite Ukrainian commando force ? known as Unit 2245 ? which captured Russian drones and communications gear so that C.I.A. technicians could reverse-engineer them and crack Moscow?s encryption systems. (One officer in the unit was Kyrylo Budanov, now the general leading Ukraine?s military intelligence.)

And the C.I.A. also helped train a new generation of Ukrainian spies who operated inside Russia, across Europe, and in Cuba and other places where the Russians have a large presence.

The relationship is so ingrained that C.I.A. officers remained at a remote location in western Ukraine when the Biden administration evacuated U.S. personnel in the weeks before Russia invaded in February 2022. During the invasion, the officers relayed critical intelligence, including where Russia was planning strikes and which weapons systems they would use.

how did biden know weeks ahead of time? of course, they did give the go-ahead to the azov nazis to increase shelling of civilians in the donbas, so maybe they knew putin would be forced to do something.

Last edited: