• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s typical routine conversation for me

Re: typical routine conversation for me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: groovebus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You should come out to California. There are alot of people that just discovered that they just barely have the right to own firearms in this state. I try not to go into the indoor range. Scares the shit out of me. You should see all the bullet holes in the ceiling. At least at the Angeles Shooting Range there are alot more people who have been shooting for years. But, there are times when somebody will roll up to
So the cartoons are spot on. I wish I could get back to Texas where people talk normal and I can have a shotgun and a Ruger Mini-14 in a gun rack hanging in the back window like an American.
smile.gif
</div></div>

It is not any better in Texas, The number of "Newb" gun owners around here is astronomical and we do not have any waiting period or ammunition restrictions. I kind of gave up on the public ranges 2 years ago, but I can't count the number of people that were just plain "ignernt" like the guys with brand new "assault" rifles who show up with several friends in tow, usually several of which are female and appear to be about 16, and at least one of which has their u-tube camera out, that proceed to burn through the 1/2 case of cheap ammo they got with the rifle, then disappear after only 30 minutes of trigger time. (out of ammo) Or the guys that complain (this kicks more than my M-4 ) about their new M44 carbine. One of my favorites was the guy who had been blazing away with a Kalashnikov clone, blazing away at a large sighter target @25yd that looked like it had taken several loads of #3 buck (wiht no choke and a 2" barrel). Complaining to someone on his cellphone that "I don't know what is wrong with it it just wont shoot straight."

Oh God, CKA, I don't know what to say. I also watched the linked video on "Life as a SFC" and nearly peed. Fucking hilarious.

yeah... I have the third one but it isn't as good... there has been too much build up for it. Like Boondock Saints II - damn that sucked