• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. Air Force Member Who Sets Himself on Fire Outside Israeli Embassy in D.C., Chanting ‘Free Palestine,’ Reportedly Dies After Tragic Event.

Awesome I knew yall would have a thread on this asshole. I'm gona start reading it now, I'm really hoping for some good memes. Don't let me down!

Really?! Already up to 2 pages and none of my fellow deplorables here thought to use this yet?

youre-fired-donald-trump.gif

It's easy to make fun of but it shows the level of commitment we are up against. Invincible ignorance en mass

Pretty scary shit actually. If somebody believes in a cause enough to be willing to burn themselves to death knowing what kind of agony that involves, there is nothing stopping them from committing mass murder even on kindergartens full of children or a hospital nursery filled with newborns. All it matters is what direction these crazies are being guided in right up to their final moment of snapping. Just like that batshit dude in Iowa right now screaming threats at passing Union Pacific trains. Who wants to bet that there are already people and agencies somewhere right now looking to, or already in the process of grooming that wacko and harnessing his deranged anger to provoke him into carrying out terroristic actions in a place and time of their choosing?

Protect yourselves and watch your surroundings all the time. CARRY. Always be armed, vigilant, and sober as a coffee shop's pet owl when you are out in public. This motherfucker could have just as easily tossed his bottle of gasoline and a flaming rag into a daycare and ended up on the Youtube channels 'This Is Monsters' and 'Disturban'...

ETA: Full 3 minute video uncut in case any links elsewhere had been cleaned up for MSM presentation:

Is it too late to eat his ass?

Send his carcass to any street in Port Au Prince, Haiti via 2 Day Air... The gang warfare in Haiti had just kicked up several notches in the last 48 hours and videos are flooding the shock sites of gangs hacking each other to death, then flaying, roasting, and eating the corpses. Several videos show dudes cracking skulls and then using slivers of skull as spoons to consume the brains of their slaughtered rivals. Happening right now. This guy here would be picked clean to the bone and the bones used as toothpicks within about 1.5 hours of arrival.

Send his carcass to any street in Port Au Prince, Haiti via 2 Day Air... The gang warfare in Haiti had just kicked up several notches in the last 48 hours and videos are flooding the shock sites of gangs hacking each other to death, then flaying, roasting, and eating the corpses. Several videos show dudes cracking skulls and then using slivers of skull as spoons to consume the brains of their slaughtered rivals. Happening right now. This guy here would be picked clean to the bone and the bones used as toothpicks within about 1.5 hours of arrival.
Fuck.

Did I mention our southern border is wide open?

Hey, I thought that was all settled and cleaned up there port au prince with the 'heavily armed' gang violence.. ( insert internet sarcasm here )--> Since the UN voiced their concerns with 'discussions and plannings' of planting their presence there a year ago to ( coined phrase here ).. "The Securing of Human Rights ".

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I thought Burning Man was in Nevada, must have changed venues.

Hey, I thought that was all settled and cleaned up there port au prince with the 'heavily armed' gang violence.. ( insert internet sarcasm here )--> Since the UN voiced their concerns with 'discussions and plannings' of planting their presence there a year ago to ( coined phrase here ).. "The Securing of Human Rights ".

I thought the Clinton Foundation was all about helping Haiti...

Oh, wait, cannibalism and eating human flesh.

Yup, sounds like they are still involved!

Sirhr

Reactions: Snipe260
Watch his family donate his sgli to Israel’s cause

Anybody know if this dumbass was part of the alphabet/trans community? I know which way I'd bet after seeing his civilian picture. That sort of mental illness is coddled and praised in today's military, and anyone criticizing the practitioners of that perversion, for any unrelated matter, are dealt with harshly. My conspiracy voice tells me that if he were heterosexual, his mental problems would have been at least a matter of discussion with his command.

Link please. Thats hard to believe