• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UC Berkeley Bacon Hot Dog Vendor Flap

You have to pay the troll toll. Uncle Sugar needs his slice, otherwise how would he protect us from dangerous rat infested food that kills us all.

I can see the ticket but stealing his cash is fucking criminal. Now he can go apply for welfare.

so these officers are no where to be found when violent communists are rioting.........but a guy trying to make a buck selling hotdogs theyre out in full force busting his balls......really gotta keep "law and order"......fucking faggots.

i guess going after real criminals is too hard for them.....pussies.

I was thinking to myself that at least the miserable prick could have left the poor bastard with bus fare.

$62K? Karma rawks!

so these officers are no where to be found when violent communists are rioting.........but a guy trying to make a buck selling hotdogs theyre out in full force busting his balls......really gotta keep "law and order"......fucking faggots.

i guess going after real criminals is too hard for them.....pussies.

Com'on Mike

Its Berkeley. They only allow vegan dogs. Its better if they're LGBT Rainbow Vegan Dogs.
rainbowhotdog.jpg

Just for a slightly different perspective here:

You're John Q law-abider and have jumped through the labyrinthine hoops of not only the People's Republic but also UC Berkeley to satisfy all of the draconian regulations and obtain all of the necessary permits and certificates etc to be able to sell food at a campus event. You've paid the Univ their blood money to do business on campus. Wouldn't you want someone protecting your financial interests? Would you want me to be able to compete with you pulling a crockpot out of my trunk with basically zero overhead and food safety? When your kid contracts Listeria and is fucked for life are you gonna find Juan and determine the source of his contaminated food? How would Berkeley go about doing that?

Now, UC Berkeley is total and complete bullshit, and it's fucking ludicrous that they direct their officers to allow violent communists/anarchists to intimidate other students and burn the campus. It's fucking bullshit that they ban speakers in the name of tolerance. It's all bullshit, and yet they instruct their officers to enforce unlicensed vendors? Because that shit is money they're not collecting in permits. However, I've been in situations where I was instructed to let motherfuckers throw bottles at me, but to give zero tolerance to bullshit offenses.

Just for a slightly different perspective here:

You're John Q law-abider and have jumped through the labyrinthine hoops of not only the People's Republic but also UC Berkeley to satisfy all of the draconian regulations and obtain all of the necessary permits and certificates etc to be able to sell food at a campus event. You've paid the Univ their blood money to do business on campus. Wouldn't you want someone protecting your financial interests? Would you want me to be able to compete with you pulling a crockpot out of my trunk with basically zero overhead and food safety? When your kid contracts Listeria and is fucked for life are you gonna find Juan and determine the source of his contaminated food? How would Berkeley go about doing that?

Now, UC Berkeley is total and complete bullshit, and it's fucking ludicrous that they direct their officers to allow violent communists/anarchists to intimidate other students and burn the campus. It's fucking bullshit that they ban speakers in the name of tolerance. It's all bullshit, and yet they instruct their officers to enforce unlicensed vendors? Because that shit is money they're not collecting in permits. However, I've been in situations where I was instructed to let motherfuckers throw bottles at me, but to give zero tolerance to bullshit offenses.

Youre not wrong......but its more the second half of your post that explains the situation best.

its their selective enforcement of the law that pisses me off....dont stand around and claim youre keeping law and order by shutting this guy down....bur then be no where to be found when people actual lives are at risk.

also, shutting him down and sending him on his way till he got the proper permits would be one thing......but rifling through his wallet and stealimg his cash is over the line.........the guy had $60( a 'standard' amount of money for a wallet)and was selling hotdogs.........it not like he had $20k on him and was selling meth......whwre you could reasonable assume the $20k was from illicit drug sales.